• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT launches January 30

iratA

Call me weird but I'd love to see some sort of campaign or single player offline mode for this game. Because the combat looks fun and the roster is great, but I have little interest in the online.

Scotia

Banned
Can't believe I've had to make a US PSN account just to play this beta. Why the hell Square sent me US code despite my account clearly stating I'm from the UK is beyond me.

laoni

Can't believe I've had to make a US PSN account just to play this beta. Why the hell Square sent me US code despite my account clearly stating I'm from the UK is beyond me.

Maybe you used the NA sign up link?

EU/PAL had it's own sign up page that, at least for me, was down at the time they announced the beta. I just tried it the next day

Scotia

Banned
Maybe you used the NA sign up link?

EU/PAL had it's own sign up page that, at least for me, was down at the time they announced the beta. I just tried it the next day

Hmmm, could be possible. I don't doubt that I could have been mistaken but I'm pretty sure I signed up for the right one. Ah well, hopefully I'll be able to play the beta through my new US account.

Hystzen

My Eu code downloaded

You can have JP audio or Eng
AIPtK5r.jpg

The menu theme is sexy nice remix now the wait til servers open.

I tried to the register the code I received from my email on the Playstation Network, but it's saying my code is invalid or entered incorrectly? I entered all 12 digits exactly as they appeared like 10 times, and it won't work?

Edit - Is this happening for everyone in the US region?

Call me weird but I'd love to see some sort of campaign or single player offline mode for this game. Because the combat looks fun and the roster is great, but I have little interest in the online.

Unless youre talking about the beta, the base game does have a story and offline mode

Reszo

I tried to the register the code I received from my email on the Playstation Network, but it's saying my code is invalid or entered incorrectly? I entered all 12 digits exactly as they appeared like 10 times, and it won't work?

Cant download until tomorrow at 9pm pdt

The US Beta application is launching tomorrow around 9PM PST (hopefully we can download it earlier though) according to the beta email SE sent with the codes. It seems the EU beta app is live for some regions but the gameplay servers are currently down for everyone until tomorrow night.

Top Bottom