• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clickbait Distraught woman at AOC town hall urges 'eating babies' to fight climate change

Bullet Club

Oct 24, 2017
'Get rid of the babies!': Distraught woman at AOC town hall urges 'eating babies' to fight climate change

QUEENS, New York — A seemingly troubled woman at a town hall hosted by Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in her district stood up to demand the congresswoman support drastic measures to combat climate change, such as "eating babies."

“We’re not going to be here for much longer, because of the climate crisis," the woman pleaded. "We only have a few months left. I love that you support the Green Deal, but it’s not gonna get rid of fossil fuel. It’s not going to solve the problem fast enough. A Swedish professor said we can eat dead people, but it’s not fast enough! So, I think your next campaign slogan needs to be this: We’ve got to start eating babies."

Many of Ocasio-Cortez’s constituents appeared confused by the woman’s declarations.

Removing her jacket to reveal a T-shirt with the phrase “Save the planet Eat the Children,” the woman continued, “We don’t have a enough time. There’s too much Co2."

"All of you!" she went on, turning to those around her, "You’re a pollutant! Too much Co2. We have to start now. Please — you are so great. I’m so happy that you are supporting a Green New Deal, but it’s not enough. Even if we were to bomb Russia, it’s not enough. There’s too many people, too much pollution. So, we have to get rid of the babies. That’s a big problem. Just stopping having babies just isn’t enough. We need to eat the babies. This is very serious. Please give a response.”

Staffers of the New York congresswoman approached the woman toward the end of her remarks, as attendees in the room became increasingly uncomfortable.

Source: Fox News

Can't decide

Sep 11, 2018
That's crazy. I instantly thought of this guy though.

Huh, a little further down the google page from Fat Bastard.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: Bolivar687

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
That's a Western European accent (German? Scandinavian?) so it wouldn't surprise me if she thought eating babies was a good solution.

Edit: just read that she's Swedish – says it all really

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Yes she is a plant. She’s only kidding.

But...

This video is living proof that AOC is legitimately crazy

Any supports of AOC are idiots! Yes, if you’re a fan of AOC I’m calling you an idiot

here’s proof:

Crazy people don't think other crazy people are crazy.

keep your eyes on AOC in that video:

Not one furrowed brow.
Not one furrowed brow.
Not one aghast face.
Not one vocal condemnation to say "No. It's never okay to FUCKING EAT BABIES."

An entire roomful of smooth-brained mashed potatoes. Behold: the future of America.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
Dunno if it's a troll or mental illness or genuine belief, but AOC's reaction is the real gem.

Pause for a moment. Did she condemn the idea? Did she stand up for babies? Or did she coddle a troll/insane person and pat them on the head? She even took on that "daycare worker talking to a child" tone in her voice.
My guy, that's probably because the lady is talking about eating babies.

But wait! Pause for a moment... Does AOC secretly agree that we should be eating babies? Really makes you think

if you want some insight as to how the left can be so delusionally hysterical about President Trump, look no further than your own views

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
My guy, that's probably because the lady is talking about eating babies.

But wait! Pause for a moment... Does AOC secretly agree that we should be eating babies? Really makes you think
If she doesn't condemn it, she is offering her tacit approval.

Right?

Lol that's pretty rich. You know hes full of shit because he still won't condemn the Russians or do anything about it

it doesn't matter though, he's only talking to the tools that follow him

like this guy --> "Many times in professional sports, a player will be really good at some things and really bad at others. The fans don't instantly boo them on the good stuff just because they suck on other stuff. " (LOL)

After yesterday, the clock is counting down for the orange man.

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
Exactly how does screaming at a mentally ill person solve anything. If she had screamed at her you'd probably find a way to condemn that.

AOCDS

Not one furrowed brow.
Not one furrowed brow.
Not one aghast face.
Not one vocal condemnation to sa

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Exactly how does screaming at a mentally ill person solve anything. If she had screamed at her you'd probably find a way to condemn that.

AOCDS
AOC didn’t have to scream at the girl. She (OR ANY IDIOT IN THE AUDIENCE WHO WOULD EVEN GO TO AN AOC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT) should have at least questioned it, or had an aghast look on their face!!! Nobody flinched! They're all SO SERIOUS ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD that they take every stupid possibility seriously

the girl suggesting we eat kids is a legit prankster troll. She did it to expose AOC and it worked

Last edited:
Reactions: CatLady

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
I recognise ideological hypocrisy when I see it.
evidently not. you're trying to compare AOC's failure to condemn eating babies as a resolution to climate change to Trumps failure to condemn Russian interference in the US election, which we have evidence of, and that we now know was welcomed by the Trump admin as it was expected to benefit them. Not only is it an terrible comparison, but you did so by going through my post history from >1 yr ago - a bit disturbing

Regardless, I was definitely wrong about the Helsinki summit planting the seed of Trumps ruination. I thought the GOP would turn against him after that.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Exactly how does screaming at a mentally ill person solve anything.
What would you suggest? A Nobel Peace Prize?

evidently not. you're trying to compare...etc etc
Thanks for trying to tell me what I was doing, but I can assure you that you're quite wrong.

Would you like to assume someone else's intent and plunge into farcical ideological ranting again?

YES / NO

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
evidently not. you're trying to compare AOC's failure to condemn eating babies as a resolution to climate change to Trumps failure to condemn Russian interference in the US election, which we have evidence of, and that we now know was welcomed by the Trump admin as it was expected to benefit them. Not only is it an terrible comparison, but you did so by going through my post history from >1 yr ago - a bit disturbing

Regardless, I was definitely wrong about the Helsinki summit planting the seed of Trumps ruination. I thought the GOP would turn against him after that.
My Guy, my dude, my ninja, my whatever is supposed to be the PC version of “my nigga”

You lack self awareness. I think it comes from a lack of self respect but I’d go see a therapist to be certain.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
Everyone on both sides needs to acknowledge and accept that the hyperbole and hysteria dishonestly used by Democrats has critically damaged the public square. This is not a debate and it does not matter if she is a troll. When people are screaming and wearing shirts that read "we need to eat the babies," we are there.

Forget the environment - we have twelve years left to salvage our democracy.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Dunno if it's a troll or mental illness or genuine belief, but AOC's reaction is the real gem.

Pause for a moment. Did she condemn the idea? Did she stand up for babies? Or did she coddle a troll/insane person and pat them on the head? She even took on that "daycare worker talking to a child" tone in her voice.
To be fair, could you really expect her to comment on someone else's idea on how to rid the world of babies without clearing her position with the rest of the squad. Admit it - you just wanted her to finally admit that killing babies was bad, and now you're salty because she wouldn't play that game.

:messenger_sunglasses:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

My guy, I was kinda joking around with that bit about condemning it and her talking like a daycare worker. You provide the perfect specimen for why it's so funny: you hold Trump accountable for not condemning Russia, yet when folks do the very same thing to AOC (even half-jokingly, because this is probably a plant of some kind) you suddenly turn into serious 12goblins instead of the amusing troll we know that you are. If it feels uncomfortable when someone throws a hypocritical viewpoint back in your face, that discomfort is your brain telling you to reexamine your standpoint to make sure that it actually holds up.

Or go back to trolling instead of this serious stuff. Just some friendly advice.

To be fair, could you really expect her to comment on someone else's idea on how to rid the world of babies without clearing her position with the rest of the squad. Admit it - you just wanted her to finally admit that killing babies was bad, and now you're salty because she wouldn't play that game.

:messenger_sunglasses:
Um, personal point of privilege, guys, I am not salty because she won't play that game. Are you a Russian bot or something?

I have every right to know if an elected official supports or condemns the eating of babies! We need to see her tax returns. We need to see her emails. What does she have to hide? Wouldn't it be so easy just to say "I do not condone the eating of babies"? Who is really pulling the strings? Have you seen her use the universal symbol for hate :messenger_ok: ?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Ryujin and NickFire

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
What would you suggest? A Nobel Peace Prize?

Thanks for trying to tell me what I was doing, but I can assure you that you're quite wrong.
Ah haha! That's so funny, because Greta and a woman screaming about eating babies are clearly exactly the same!

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Um, personal point of privilege, guys, I am not salty because she won't play that game. Are you a Russian bot or something?

I have every right to know if an elected official supports or condemns the eating of babies! We need to see her tax returns. We need to see her emails. What does she have to hide? Wouldn't it be so easy just to say "I do not condone the eating of babies"? Who is really pulling the strings? Have you seen her use the universal symbol for hate :messenger_ok: ?
Editor's note - there have been numerous investigations, all of which have found no evidence that I am a Russian bot. I would show you the details of those investigations, but it would be illegal for you to read them.

Back on topic - Would someone please get some order in this thread? We are being gas lighted with false claims. I do not believe for one second that AOC would use such vile hated filled sign language as alleged. At least not intentionally. If she did, it would obviously have been the result of a cow fart distracting her while trying to make the shocker symbol.

• Triggered
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

Thurible

Aug 15, 2018
Whether she is a troll or not, I hope no one takes her seriously. Cannibalism and infanticide are intrinsic evils, and the mere suggestion that killing and eating another human being will somehow "save the world" is ridiculous and disturbing.

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
If she doesn't condemn it, she is offering her tacit approval.

Right?
Came here to post this. And 12Goblins 12Goblins it’s not just the Russia thing, it’s whenever Trump is in front of a crowd and someone or a group of the crowd says something crazy and he doesn’t immediately rebuke them it’s all over CNN the following day.

The reality is that it’s kind of dickish to go after a crazy person spewing a crazy thing, it also kills the flow of the rally/event, so you brush it aside and put words in the crazy persons mouth and agree with that position (like AOC did here).

Everyone does it, with the exception of Bernie, which is why I respect him while fervently disagreeing with pretty much every stance he has.

Reactions: 12Goblins

Papu

May 11, 2005
It‘s a confirmed persiflage of Greta while incorporating extreme leftist views to ridicule them and their Cult Masters and also highlighting the fact that the Occult really eat babies in their rituals. Nastrovje

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Whether she is a troll or not, I hope no one takes her seriously. Cannibalism and infanticide are intrinsic evils, and the mere suggestion that killing and eating another human being will somehow "save the world" is ridiculous and disturbing.

Flesh is flesh tho! :messenger_smirking:

• Triggered
Reactions: Thurible

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
Yes. I'm glad you got the joke. I hope this validation from a stranger on the internet provides the rush of endorphin your bloodstream craves.
Don't you worry about that odd sensation at the back of your head. It'll pass.
Pay no attention to that pain in your colon. It wont pass, but there's really nothing you can do once your head has been so firmly lodged in your ass.

Also I get all the endorphins my body needs from looking at sonograms of my baby girl. I dont need anything from you or anyone else on this site lol. I'll get home from my long day at work and forget that any of you even exist until I get bored at work on Monday.