• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clickbait Distraught woman at AOC town hall urges 'eating babies' to fight climate change

Dec 15, 2011
Pay no attention to that pain in your colon. It wont pass, but there's really nothing you can do once your head has been so firmly lodged in your ass.

Also I get all the endorphins my body needs from looking at sonograms of my baby girl. I dont need anything from you or anyone else on this site lol. I'll get home from my long day at work and forget that any of you even exist until I get bored at work on Monday.
Imitation maybe the sincerest form of flattery, but please work on your delivery.

You put the 'b' in subtle.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

Cleared_Hot

Feb 25, 2018
She ain't wrong about people though. These idiots can complain all day about cars (which put carbon monoxide and water vapor in the atmosphere) when in reality it's people breathing out carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and an insane rate. The planet is way overpopulated by humans.

Fox Mulder

Jul 1, 2009
Greensboro, NC
She ain't wrong about people though. These idiots can complain all day about cars (which put carbon monoxide and water vapor in the atmosphere) when in reality it's people breathing out carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and an insane rate. The planet is way overpopulated by humans.
No it isn’t.

Human ingenuity is always finding ways to provide a better standard of living. The environment is cleaner than it was 100 or 50 years ago. Developed nations around the world have lower birth rates with people choosing to have fewer kids.

All without Thanos, population control laws, or eating babies.

Cleared_Hot

Feb 25, 2018
No it isn’t.

Human ingenuity is always finding ways to provide a better standard of living. The environment is cleaner than it was 100 or 50 years ago. Developed nations around the world have lower birth rates with people choosing to have fewer kids.

All without Thanos, population control laws, or eating babies.
you're right. I'm just saying, the population is but saying it's better than a mere 100 or 50 years is the planetary equivalent of saying my room is cleaner than it was this morning.

Dan27

Jun 14, 2010
The funny thing is there will be support for her in the unhinged element of the Climate Change crew. lol.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

BenjiGAF

Dec 13, 2013
I thought we were supposed to be eating the rich? Now it's babies? Can I split the difference and eat rich babies? Help

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA

"NO!! Please, you have to listen to me! These babies...they are only going to BE babies for a short while. We have to act now! We have to think of the children...and how we missed eating them when we still had the chance!!"
"Please.......I hunger so." 🥺

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
While I don't disagree, if the west pulled the plug on international food aid, closed our borders, and let the overpopulation problem self correct, the left wouldn't like that too much.

Xaero Testosterone

Formerly 'Xaero Gravity'
May 12, 2013
Canada Eh
Did AOC publicly condemn eating babies yet?

I didn't catch her on video condemning the idea, which is super troubling.
So I've been doing some journalistic research into this and I can't find a single picture of her holding a baby. My sources, which I obviously can't name, believe it's because she eats the babies before the camera even has a chance to snap a photo. I'm going to keep digging, but I feel like I'm onto something huge and this might be my big break.

Thanks again DeepEnigma DeepEnigma for pointing me in the right direction.

Havoc2049

Mar 30, 2011
Arizona

MisterFalcon

Mar 12, 2013
When did Lyndon LaRouche followers become Republican? Is AOC and The Blaze strait up lying?!?! Lyndon LaRouche has run several times for President as a Democrat and every time a LaRouche follower runs for office, it is always as a Democrat.
Looking at larouchepac.com it's 100% pro-Trump except for the obsession with British royalty as hidden hand behind everything.

Havoc2049

Mar 30, 2011
Arizona
Looking at larouchepac.com it's 100% pro-Trump except for the obsession with British royalty as hidden hand behind everything.
I don't see any pro-Trump or pro-Republican articles on the front page. Trump is the President, so of course there are a bunch of articles about Trump. They are all related to the goof-ball LaRouche ideology and conspiracy theory stuff though. The impeachment stuff, government corruption/Biden scandal and Brexit is ripe for the LaRouche conspiracy theory of the Queen of England, the Saudis and a few wealthy American families controlling everything. There is also a pro-Chinese article on there, celebrating the 70th anniversary of the communist regime in China, which would be very anti-Trump/Republican.

LaRouche has run for the Democratic nomination for President numerous times and every time a LaRouche follower runs for office, it's always as a Democrat.

I still say that The Blaze and AOC are lying to save face and throwing their own peeps under the bus.