• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Divorcing parents battle over transitioning their son to a female

Digital Gex

Feb 20, 2019
I was thinking of posting this, but there's no info coming up that it's possible either fake or the situation is completely different (Father had custody and the court gave it to the mother because the mother said they were trans.)
We'll see.

finowns

May 10, 2009
I'm very skeptical about a seven year old questioning his 'gender-identity' without a lot of outside interference; I belive you need a leftist in the equation for that to happen. I respect adults with autonomy of their own body but leave the kids alone.

Last edited:

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
I thought I was a cyborg around that age.

This is Gender Stockholm Syndrome basically.

Even with kids his age or older, imagine what the media feeds them.
TV, school, online etc..
It's a constant feed of conditioning surrounding gender, sex and/or alternative lifestyles.

We are dealing with a government and media enforced brain washing of our children. For what ends tho I have no idea.

I believe theirs a .00001% of legitimate people with medically diagnosed dysphoria. Those people just want to live, blend in, not indoctrinate and invade spaces.

This is the realest example of the inmates running the asylum.
The mentally ill and children are now authorities.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I was thinking of posting this, but there's no info coming up that it's possible either fake or the situation is completely different (Father had custody and the court gave it to the mother because the mother said they were trans.)
We'll see.
this case has been covered in alternative media for a long time. The mom started telling him he was a girl at age 3. She would tell him monsters ate boys and he needed to be a girl to avoid being eaten. This all started over a happymeal and a frozen song. He wanted to be a boy whenever his dad or other family and friends were around.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Priorities of normal parents divorcing:
1. Custody of kids, and visitation/sharing schedule
2. How to split the money and assets
3. Monthly alimony payment
100. Messing with their kids gender status

Priorities of retarded SJW parents divorcing:
1. Messing with their kids gender status
98. Custody of kids, and visitation/sharing schedule
99. How to split the money and assets
100. Monthly alimony payment

Parents of the year 2019!

FMXVII

Aug 27, 2019
Who would have ever guessed it was the mother who wanted this?

I can't /s the above, hard enough.

Doczu

Aug 17, 2012
Poland
This is just fucking horrible. I hope this can be stopped so no pernament damage can be done to the kid.

I just hope the dad will hold on, cause if he loses and the bitch gets her way he will wind up depressed.

And should it ever happen i hope the kid will be happy, cause if he ever doubts what happend he will hate his mother...

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
It should be illegal for anyone under 18 to transition. Honestly even that is too young imo seeing as your brain isn’t fully formed until you are in your mid to late 20’s.
There are support groups for parents whose butch-ish daughters go to college and comeback after a year without breasts and on hormones.

There is also a relatively big backlash in the lesbian community because the trans activists are 'erasing' lesbianism... basically, butch girls are being convinced they are not lesbian, but men, getting surgery, etc.

Lesbians are also getting hit from the other side. Men who claim they are women but still have dicks [called 'girl dicks'] call lesbians that won't sleep with them transphobic.

I wish I didn't know any of this. Gender theory is an ideological trainwreck that you can't peel your eyes from.

I feel awful for the non-activist trans and lbg community getting absolutely wrecked by association with the loon contingent.

In this specific case, the mother almost certainly has Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, in which people [almost always mothers] insist their child is sick. They often pick whatever is in the news, and often go to great lengths..

The absolute risk of child abuse to children [sterilization, puberty blockers, mental stress, and everything] is horrific to even think about. If we care a lick about children, this must be criminalized. Even one case in which a child is misdiagnosed, sterilized, etc. is too many. Barbaric.

I realize some children may actually be dysphoric. But we, as a society, should not lean into that, it should not be a status symbol for kids and parents. It should not be decided on a whim at 3 year olds because a kid picks up a doll or something. children can wait until they are adults.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
We'll see.
It was on Fox News last night - Thats what made me look it up

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
I'm very skeptical about a seven year old questioning his 'gender-identity' without a lot of outside interference; I belive you need a leftist in the equation for that to happen. I respect adults with autonomy of their own body but leave the kids alone.
Well, while working at school about 17 years ago I personally knew a kid who had some thoughts like that. Once he told me he thinks girls have better outdoor plays and sometimes he hopes he was a girl.

You are correct though that for a kid to actually go and start to question if he's a boy at all pretty much has to have people from outside to make that claim first. That kid after all didn't question his gender. He clearly thought he was a boy but he only wanted to be a girl.

I'm sure if that would happen today, people would start to give him thoughts and encouragement of starting to think he's actually a girl. I'm really glad it wasn't like that 17 years ago and people just let him be a boy who likes "girls' things." He played with girls and the other kids didn't bully him because of it.

Also, when I was a kid we had this one girl in our class who was quite a bit of a tomboy and liked "boys things" way more than "girls things". She's a regular grown up woman now and has kids.

To think that today there is a possibility for people like this to be given an idea to suppress their hormones very early on in their childhood and possibly make them unable to ever have kids is terrifying.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
this case has been covered in alternative media for a long time. The mom started telling him he was a girl at age 3. She would tell him monsters ate boys and he needed to be a girl to avoid being eaten. This all started over a happymeal and a frozen song. He wanted to be a boy whenever his dad or other family and friends were around.
Sounds to me mom really wanted a daughter, and she’s trying everything she can to still get one.

Tragic.

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
Priorities of normal parents divorcing:
1. Custody of kids, and visitation/sharing schedule
2. How to split the money and assets
3. Monthly alimony payment
100. Messing with their kids gender status

Priorities of retarded SJW parents divorcing:
1. Messing with their kids gender status
98. Custody of kids, and visitation/sharing schedule
99. How to split the money and assets
100. Monthly alimony payment

Parents of the year 2019!
You're wrong. Alimony and child support are always number one along with asset splits.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
She wants a leftist trophy she can show off to all her lefty friends to show how progressive she is. I have no doubt in my mind there are tons of lefty parents who hope and pray their kid is trans so they can show them off.
Yep, trans kids are the new gay son from the 90s or the adopted African baby from 10 years ago..

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
The idea that some parents would push their children into thinking they are supposed to be transgender is absolutely horrific to me. They have no idea how damaging they are being...or how much of a struggle their child's life is going to be.

To think some parts of the world have changed in these regards so much...that they have become the polar opposite from only 20 years ago.

As many of you know, I was affected by Diethylstilbestrol (a synthetic super estrogen) in the womb...and while my body appeared outwardly normal, internally there were issues I had to have surgery on as a preadolecent.

Even though my physical body was different from normal boys, down to even my very genes...I still didn't realize I was transsexual until I was 14 or 15 years old. I knew I was different from boys as young as age 4, but I didn't really start questioning my gender until age 11 after the surgery stated getting testosterone flowing.

I don't doubt that young children can realize they are transgender, but I believe in most cases it probably doesn't really set in until puberty begins. In those cases, it's hard to know how best to handle it and I absolutely feel for parents who have been put in that position. A truly trans child that goes through an unwanted puberty IS going to have a tougher time passing as their desire gender as an adult. Still...what if the child isn't really trans? Can they really know before puberty?

Again, any parents pushing a child into thinking they are trans is not only gravely concerning...it is outright enraging. They are setting them up for an incredibly difficult life, which is not a show of love at all.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Just the fact that the mother want to gender transition a 7 year old kid should alone an automatic win of the child custody to the father.
Not in modern times.

The judge involved with this marital dispute will probably give the wife an award for a job well done.

lol