• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJ Max Metro Project new announcement - DJ Max Portable Clazziquai Edition

kiryogi

Banned
Think I can hunt down Quattra on sites. But I'm sad I'll have an extra copy. Maybe someone here wants it when I do get it? I ended up ordering the first pressing regular edition + poster last week. Black Square looks so hot.

web01

M3wThr33 said:
To make it work with ISO rips.

The games have serious copy protection and will delete the ISO if they find it on the memory stick.

WTF dude no they are not, those are the official patches from the Pentavision website. Dont say stuff you dont know about Ill get banned because of your misinformation.

Clazziquai patch opens season 2 mode which allows you to access previously unlocked songs in a harder version of club tour.

Black Square patch fixes various bugs.

Black square link disc patch fixes songs not unlocking when linking black square to Clazziquai.

This image shows what songs get harder in season 2 mode when you activate it. Even though the song difficulty will not appear to change when selecting it. The song pattern will be different when data is active you can change this in the options menu to revert to easier songs at any time.

3168406710_0ecb731484_o.jpg

If anyone need help installing the patches just ask.

M3wThr33

Banned
Ehh, as much as I disagree, the ISO rips are fine, because you CAN make them yourself. Go into the PSP thread and see.

Also, I didn't know the official patches were already released.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
holy shit! how do you play this game? im ok in 2B mode, but 4B... im afraid of the harder modes.

I love everything about this game... but i just suck at it :(

The_Joint

navii said:
holy shit! how do you play this game? im ok in 2B mode, but 4B... im afraid of the harder modes.

I love everything about this game... but i just suck at it :(
This game is fantastically hard (at least for me).

To give you a reference point: I had to play DJMP2 about 20 hours every week for about 3 months (so about 160 hours) until I could pass the 4b songs at level 10 and 6b songs at level 5. It is just practice, practice and more practice.

You really have to push yourself. As soon as you can full-combo a song move up to another harder one. Also, when you become comfortable with a song try playing it on a faster speed. You have to become proficient at playing quite a few of the songs at 3x, 4x or even 5x speed to be able to catch all the notes at the correct time.

Have fun! :D

DJ GT-S

Banned
Hey how come there's no "Official DJ MAX thread of spamming the fever button and sour thumbs" yet?

Oh I know why! because seems I can't make thread yet!

Anyhow, just thought I'd drop by with the latest results.

de0jdy.jpg

35K Oooh yeah.

max combo'ed Melody, Play the Future, Ready Now, Ruti'n, Secret World, son of Sun, Dear my lady, Fever Pitch Girl, PDM, the Last Dance, SuperSonic, DJMax, Honeymoon, Lover, Y, voyage and dropped on off in River Flow ;_;

M3wThr33

Banned
I've had Black Square for a while now, but haven't opened it yet. I'd like to get a PSP-3000 and wait until it's hacked first.

About black square. It's a bit different from the other DJ max game. i was wondering if there is a way to where it isn't idiot friendly?

I can just press any two buttons and it would be considered a correct button for others if if i don't press the right one?

I also hope that DJ max fever isn't like that ;o

lol. maybe i should just play 5+ buttons then ;P

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
So I just got Black Square in the mail yesterday and have had about a good day of playing...

- I think I like the Cliqzzaqoi songs better
- This game is tough
- I like that this game is tough
- I don't think the "hit any button" really ruins anything other than to help you keep your combos going longer, but judgment score is going to be around the same.

... anyways I like it but I think I like the songs in Clizzaquoi better and I wish I could have those songs only harder. Clizz was waaaayyy too freaking easy. :(

Rahk

Adam Prime said:
... anyways I like it but I think I like the songs in Clizzaquoi better and I wish I could have those songs only harder. Clizz was waaaayyy too freaking easy. :(
Agreed. I prefer the songs in Clazziquai, but the difficulty in Black Square.

You can play some more difficult versions of the Clazziquai songs in Link Disc, but it doesn't unlock them to play in the arcade mode. You can only play them while in Link Disc, which is a bit of a hassle having to change disc whenever you want to play them.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Rahk said:
Agreed. I prefer the songs in Clazziquai, but the difficulty in Black Square.

You can play some more difficult versions of the Clazziquai songs in Link Disc, but it doesn't unlock them to play in the arcade mode. You can only play them while in Link Disc, which is a bit of a hassle having to change disc whenever you want to play them.

Hmm... I guess I'll do that then. Yeah the difficulty makes Black Square fun, but Clizz OST is where its at.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Umm I just realized that when I hit Network Battle from the main menu, it goes to a loading screen and then kicks me back out to the main menu... so wtf? Is it because I am using CFW? I hear the UMD spinning like its loading, but then nothing happens. This happen to anyone else?

Top Bottom