• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJ MAX PORTABLE 2 (PSP): Its Back !!:

Wonderdog

Got my Orpheus silver box yesterday.

So far, even though the last game was polished, DJMP2 is blowing that title out of the water. Tight menus, tight art, it's really looking good so far.

I like the Fever combo thing, and it adds a nice dgree of challenge when playing. Hitting that X button while working on a long combo chain can be tough on the harder songs.

Haven't played too much so far, but plan on getting a good 45 minutes in on the train ride home tonight. Will post more later.

PS - the Silver Box contents are to die for. Great box (and great size), and the goodies are top notch quality.

kiryogi

Banned
Man, its never been said enough, but DJ max series is one of those must haves for the PSP. Only catch is if youre not into rhythm gaming or something. Finally loaded up DJMax2 this morning, presentation definitely overshadows 1 even though 1's was damn awesome as mentioned. The soundtrack this time seems a lot more vocal and poppish, but i'm not complaining, the selection is very good. And the opening, so much style!

ProphetZG

I finally got to try the first DJMP game today, and now I understand the enthusiasm.

This may well be the best handheld music game I ever played. To be fair I've only played Ouendan/EBA and Gitaroo Man before (what else is there?). But what really gets me about this game is that you almost feel like your really playing a mini keyboard instrument. And there are so many songs (compared to what other games offer).

This series ought to come out in the USA. We got Elite Beat Agents and Gitaroo Man - this deserves a shot too.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
ProphetZG said:
This may well be the best handheld music game I ever played. To be fair I've only played Ouendan/EBA and Gitaroo Man before (what else is there?).
I believe there's a Taiko Drummer game for PSP, no idea how good that is though.

There's also Rhythm Tengoku for GBA and Daigasso Band Brothers on DS. Both are pretty good, but for their own reasons. The DJMP series just blows everything else away in sheer production value and difficulty (though some harder Daigasso tracks on the expert mode can match up).

ghibli99

XiaNaphryz said:
Something else I noticed from the opening video - what happened to the drummer in the band? Did he get kicked out and replaced with a cellphone??
Must've spontaneously combusted on-stage or died in a bizarre gardening accident.

XiaNaphryz

XiaNaphryz said:
Two interesting inserts were in the DJMP2 manual - one a teaser-type ad for what looks to be Pentavision's next project, project S4, the other an ad with the text "2007 DJMAX 1st LIVE CONCERT - LIVE MIRACLE" on the front and "DJMAX, It's Real! - 2007.5.4 - Rolling Hall" on the back.
The counter on the Project S4 site is just under 4 hours and 30 minutes now. It'll be interesting to see what they're working on next.

Has Pentavision done any other game besides the DJ Max series?

EDIT: Silly me, the counter resets back to 04.27.00 - does that mean the site goes live on April 27?

ghibli99

Hmm... you're right. I'm gonna watch this for a little while...

That's sneaky! WTH. Oh well, guess we'll be waiting a few more weeks for the S4 reveal.

Remy

XiaNaphryz said:
I believe there's a Taiko Drummer game for PSP, no idea how good that is though.

There's also Rhythm Tengoku for GBA and Daigasso Band Brothers on DS. Both are pretty good, but for their own reasons. The DJMP series just blows everything else away in sheer production value and difficulty (though some harder Daigasso tracks on the expert mode can match up).

There are, in fact, two Taiko games for the PSP. Both are decent if you like Taiko, although it loses something without the drum.

The PSP also has Parappa (Japanese version can have the interface shifted to English) and Pump It Up Portable, which is hilarious for multiple reasons.

(Just got my copy of DJMP2; can't wait to play it tonight.)

XiaNaphryz

I can't decide between playing through the new DJMP2 stuff, or pounding away in Link mode and replaying all the DJMP1 tracks to unlock stuff there instead...too much awesome. :(

Yes! My Play-Asia order has arrived.

DSC03871.jpg
DSC03872.jpg

ghibli99

Coming back to this thread is just torture at this point. My order shipped a couple days ago, now I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

For those of you who have been playing it now for a few days, how would you say the music fares compared to the first game? Songs like Fear, Jupiter Driving and Memory of Beach in the first game were fantastic. I was wondering if there were any real standouts for you guys in this one so far?

(I'm sure there are... I just need to distract myself for a bit until I get my copy :))

XiaNaphryz

Haven't really gotten the chance to play much yet, so I can't comment on any new tracks that stand out.

From the last game, I really dug Memory of Beach, Chrono Breakers, Oblivion, and Outlaw.

XiaNaphryz

I managed to play quite a bit over the weekend, and while a lot of songs are catchy there aren't that many that really captured my eye just yet except one - Brand New Days. That track's awesome to play!

I'm currently at Level 16 with 4 characters unlocked (2 from link mode and DKMP1), 2 gears unlocked, and 1 note unlocked. Unlocked 13 images, 1 media file, a bunch of OST tracks, 25% mode unlocks, and 1 new song. Only 16% total progress...this is gonna take a while.

Just got mine today, played through a few songs. DJ Max Am Awesome, Awesome Am DJ Max. Still have no idea what songs are best. Really catchy and poppy, as some have said, more than the first game. Not a bad thing to me, though.

moopie

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where the first game can be bought? It's sold out everywhere I look. Thanks.

robot

Is there another link to the demo? Doesnt seem to be available anymore - unless I'm missing something after I click the Download Demo button:lol

Enron

Banned
Christ on a cracker. I just downloaded the demo, and even on .5 speed, I cant keep up :/

Looks like this is a no-purchase for me. Man, i was really looking forward to this game too...

Dilbert

Enron said:
Christ on a cracker. I just downloaded the demo, and even on .5 speed, I cant keep up :/

Looks like this is a no-purchase for me. Man, i was really looking forward to this game too...
Actually, 0.5X is harder than the higher speeds. The reason is that you have to be VERY precise with your button press timing. The faster the notes fall, the more likely you are to have them hit your "active window" as you hit each key.

Try replaying on a speed somewhere between 2.0 and 3.0, and see if it's easier. (Faster than that is brutal since it's hard to read the notes -- try to find a compromise speed.)

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah, you'll be finding yourself switching between 2-3.5 with each song as the tempo is different. Normal itself is outright unplayable.

aku:jiki

Bump for awesome game!

How's everybody doing? I just got started and have unlocked one of each of the characters, gears and notes. Jesus, there's a billion unlockable characters! I'm going to have to resort to a hacked save again, I think. :(

Anybody but me really hating 5-button mode? I find it much harder than 6-button, because that fifth button requires you to switch between right/square a lot and often with no pause for thought. Very hard to get used to for me. Having 6 set buttons to learn is easier. Makes it kind of annoying that most of the missions I have unlocked right now are 5B ones. :(

ghibli99

^^^ I skipped directly to 6-button. Does 8-button unlock or did they get rid of it completely?

This game kicks some serious ass. Stream of consciousness post here, since I only played about 30 minutes worth last night (been out of town for nearly two weeks, so this was sitting in my mailbox since the 11th).

Intro is nice, but it can't touch the first one, which was just perfect (song quality and animation). Still, this is so much better than anything in a Bemani IIDX game, and shows that this company cares about quality intros.

What's up with the game having the same "Thanks for playing" music as the first DJMP? Not a big deal, but still kinda weak.

Song quality so far seems good. Nothing that really stands out so far, but I only played through two sessions, and then started messing around with the disc link function, which is really cool.

I like the new animated loading screens, although everything still looks like 16:9-stretched 4:3 content. Wish the movies had been optimized for the PSP screen... I don't know if this is true for all of the songs, but I noticed it immediately.

Lots of unlockables, and the interface has been cleaned up nicely. The new Frequency-style combo feature is cool, and really confuses my brain into finding the right time to hit the X button to trigger it without losing my rhythm. Funny how you get crazy additions to your combos for the 'hold/freeze' notes, too.

Looking forward to digging into this more later today. So far, so good.

xcomp

ghibli99 said:
^^^ I skipped directly to 6-button. Does 8-button unlock or did they get rid of it completely?

Song quality so far seems good. Nothing that really stands out so far, but I only played through two sessions, and then started messing around with the disc link function, which is really cool.

Lots of unlockables, and the interface has been cleaned up nicely. The new Frequency-style combo feature is cool, and really confuses my brain into finding the right time to hit the X button to trigger it without losing my rhythm. Funny how you get crazy additions to your combos for the 'hold/freeze' notes, too.
Just keep playing on normal mode and you'll unlock 8B mode. Not sure what the conditions are but people are getting it at different times. Either that or switch to hard mode to get it right away but I don't recommend that. Timing is much harder and I think it's because the notes are thicker.

Not as many good songs as DMJP but so far I like "jamming" along with Brand New Days. I think songs like Seeker, Hello Pinky, Ladymade Star, Goodbye, Get Out and Sunset Rider are pretty good too. They just grow on you.

Unlocking things isn't done as fast as before or easy but it's definitely better than spending hours and hours building up combos. Quite a mix of conditions that you can fulfil now and missions are fun compared to the old "expert" clubs.

Let me know if anyone's entered the charts. Just got my game on Friday and I'll be there soon at the very bottom as Xcomp :p

Dilbert

Finally had a chance to play this for an hour last night -- I found it in my mailbox when I got back from a trip on Sunday, but things have been crazy. :( A few quick impressions:

1) First, it's everything I'd expect in a sequel -- all of the good stuff from the first game is still there, and they addressed a couple of shortfalls and added some cool new stuff as well. Definitely worth the $50 so far, given how many hours I expect to sink into this thing...and further evidence about how much ass the PSP is kicking right now!

2) The difficulty actually seems a bit easier on 4B mode this time out. (I never could advance beyond 4B mode in the first game...I'm weaksauce.) The songs are just as difficult, but the penalty for missing a note seems to be less -- I can get through songs with the standard gear with no problem...even if I am missing a bunch of notes in solos. Am I crazy, or has anyone else noticed that the miss penalty isn't as severe this time out?

3) I messed around with the 5B mode for a bit, and I think it's going to be a useful stepping stone for me to finally get off of 4B mode. I couldn't ever wrap my head around 6B on the first game, and since you got slammed for missing notes, I would quickly die, even on the easiest songs. I actually managed to beat a level 2 song on 5B (although it wasn't pretty), and mentally, the idea that there is only one new column/button to handle is less daunting. (It's similar to the Easy -> Medium -> Hard progression in Guitar Hero...stretch your skills a little bit at a time.)

4) Link Mode is cool, but I REALLY wish that you didn't have to carry around the first disc to play the old songs. I imagine the motivation was at least partially based on piracy -- if it only checked for a disc or a save once before unlocking the content on the new disc, then all you'd have to do is pass around one copy of the game -- but I was hoping to only have to bring one UMD with me. (It also would have been cool to mix the two soundtracks in the game on Random in Freestyle.) It also sucks that the old songs don't seem to have their animated backgrounds -- all of the songs I played had a generic "DJ Max Portable" movie. On the other hand, it's cool to tackle the old songs with the new game mechanics, and it will help with the unlockables.

5) Strangely, one of the disappointments I've had so far is the soundtrack. The music is good, but so far, none of the songs I've heard would even crack my top ten list from the first game. (For reference, here are a couple of songs from the first game that I liked a lot: "A.I.," "Futurism," "Red," "Elastic STAR," "MASAI," "Ya! Party!," "Fear," "Minimal Life," "Every Morning," "Save My Dream.") Come to think of it, the issue could be that I haven't seen a lot of the two composers that are responsible for most of this list: Forte Escape and Croove. Are there better songs that I haven't unlocked yet?

A couple of questions:

--> How do you get x3 (or higher) in Fever Mode? I managed to do it a few times last night, but have no idea what I did. My guess is that it's triggered by getting the Fever meter powered up while the first is still active...is that right?

--> There seems to be a difference between unlocking and activating, since the notes/gear/characters have a "gold" rating next to them. Do you purchase these items, or are they activated when your lifetime gold reaches a certain level?

--> What do the different characters do, if anything? (I have a character unlocked, but not purchased/activated yet.)

xcomp

-jinx- said:
5) Strangely, one of the disappointments I've had so far is the soundtrack. The music is good, but so far, none of the songs I've heard would even crack my top ten list from the first game. (For reference, here are a couple of songs from the first game that I liked a lot: "A.I.," "Futurism," "Red," "Elastic STAR," "MASAI," "Ya! Party!," "Fear," "Minimal Life," "Every Morning," "Save My Dream.") Come to think of it, the issue could be that I haven't seen a lot of the two composers that are responsible for most of this list: Forte Escape and Croove. Are there better songs that I haven't unlocked yet?

A couple of questions:

--> How do you get x3 (or higher) in Fever Mode? I managed to do it a few times last night, but have no idea what I did. My guess is that it's triggered by getting the Fever meter powered up while the first is still active...is that right?

--> There seems to be a difference between unlocking and activating, since the notes/gear/characters have a "gold" rating next to them. Do you purchase these items, or are they activated when your lifetime gold reaches a certain level?

--> What do the different characters do, if anything? (I have a character unlocked, but not purchased/activated yet.)
Yeah, the songs didn't quite make as big an impression as the prequel's ones when I started out playing it but they grow on you.

Ironically, the game is multi-lingual but the manual is Korean only...

1) Just fill the fever bar and activate it with the X button then repeat before the fever effect runs out. It can stack up to 5x. The greater your accuracy is, the faster the gauge fills up it seems.

2) There's actually a use for money this time so yeah, you have to use your gold to purchase notes, gear and characters. The characters are sort of like avatars for you if you ever decide to enter the World Rankings.

3) As you'll have noticed gears, notes and characters all have special effects. Here's the less obvious ones:

SPEC - Increases max HP (?)
DefUP +x% - Lowers the damage on a BREAK by x%
TECH +x% - HP healing increased by x%
AUTO +x - Prevents BREAKs x times by turning missed notes into 1%.
FEVER +x% - Fever gauge is filled up by x% initially before a song.

So far I'm liking the tracks off the first game more but here are some ones I like playing:
MidNight Blood
NANO RISK
Chain of Gravity
IKARUS
Blythe
Get Out
Phantom of Sky
Seeker
Stalker
My Alias

Dilbert

xcomp said:
Yeah, the songs didn't quite make as big an impression as the prequel's ones when I started out playing it but they grow on you.

Ironically, the game is multi-lingual but the manual is Korean only...

1) Just fill the fever bar and activate it with the X button then repeat before the fever effect runs out. It can stack up to 5x. The greater your accuracy is, the faster the gauge fills up it seems.

2) There's actually a use for money this time so yeah, you have to use your gold to purchase notes, gear and characters. The characters are sort of like avatars for you if you ever decide to enter the World Rankings.

3) As you'll have noticed gears, notes and characters all have special effects. Here's the less obvious ones:

SPEC - Increases max HP (?)
DefUP +x% - Lowers the damage on a BREAK by x%
AUTO +x - Prevents BREAKs x times by turning missed notes into 1%.
FEVER +x% - Fever gauge is filled up by x% initially before a song.
Thanks for the info!

I don't suppose you know anything about how to decode the four discs at the bottom of each song, do you?

xcomp

-jinx- said:
I don't suppose you know anything about how to decode the four discs at the bottom of each song, do you?
No, I don't I'm afraid. I think each of the four different slots is for a different disc trophy in order of skill, though. Something like this...

1st Slot - Max Combo/All Combo Challenge discs.
2nd Slot - Level and Accuracy discs.
3rd Slot - Special Accuracy discs which are Minor, Exact and Lucky. ("Evil" too?)
4th Slot - Poor Disc.

You can go into Collection > Discs to find the conditions to get them. Got the Poor Disc when I changed to hard just to have all button modes unlocked. Didn't know it was that hard!

aku:jiki

-jinx- said:
2) The difficulty actually seems a bit easier on 4B mode this time out. (I never could advance beyond 4B mode in the first game...I'm weaksauce.) The songs are just as difficult, but the penalty for missing a note seems to be less -- I can get through songs with the standard gear with no problem...even if I am missing a bunch of notes in solos. Am I crazy, or has anyone else noticed that the miss penalty isn't as severe this time out?
From what I've played, I think it works kinda like: one miss doesn't take you out, neither does two or three, but **** up too many in a row and you're dead. Kinda like a scale, I think? Or, rather, a "combo of misses" sort of.

I'm not sure I like that style myself. In effect, it means that once you hit those certain "omg it's just random notes of total evil chaos!" parts in certain songs, you'll probably lose right away.

-jinx- said:
3) I messed around with the 5B mode for a bit, and I think it's going to be a useful stepping stone for me to finally get off of 4B mode.
I'm not so sure. 5B is, like I said above, really different from 4B/6B/8B. Those three all separate a number of buttons between your two hands, the only thing you need to do is memorize those and you're set. In 5B mode, the fifth button acts as a "wildcard" and you'll be needing to switch hands conctantly -- in harder songs, you often even have to switch in the middle of the same little chain of notes. It's really tough to get used, I think. Much more so than just memorizing six buttons divided by two.

-jinx- said:
4) Link Mode is cool, but I REALLY wish that you didn't have to carry around the first disc to play the old songs.
You know, at first I thought they were just being cheap and lame, then I realized that a UMD disc only holds like, what, 1GB or so? This game has a TON of videos, full songs in high quality (for modes such as "OST"), and samples in very high quality (it really shows if you use headphones, in case anyone here doesn't). I'm going to guess that Pentavision simply ran out of space, but still wanted to offer some way to replay the original songs.

-jinx- said:
5) Strangely, one of the disappointments I've had so far is the soundtrack. The music is good, but so far, none of the songs I've heard would even crack my top ten list from the first game.
I think the thing is that the original soundtrack was more...eclectic, or something. It had a wide variety of songs you never thought you'd see in a music game. Who didn't go "woah?!" at Road of Death or Rock or Die when they first played those? Or that hilarious power-metal cover of Oblivion? That rocked! This game has nothing like that, nothing as quirky, weird or fun.

I feel the music in DJMP2, though, is much more polished and "professional." It's like technically "better music" with better vocalists, better production values, tighter beatmaking, etc, but the songs just aren't as fun.

By the way, for anyone who hasn't noticed yet: there are a few original songs like Every Morning (had a korean title with the genre "80's 8bit" (even though it is neither 80's nor 8bit :lol), Oblivion (only the original trance version, sadly, I would've liked both), Out Law and a few others available in 5B mode only. I guess they just wanted to try out making 5B versions of a couple of their old favorites. (Which is just strange. If the music data is on the disc, why not just include these in the 4B/6B/8B modes as well? I guess maybe they figured they'd need to redo them to make them more fever-compliant, but who cares?)

Ohh, so that's what TECH is. They couldn't have named it more strangely.

xcomp said:
I think each of the four different slots is for a different disc trophy in order of skill, though. Something like this...
That's all it is, a trophy collection. Nothing to decode about it.

ghibli99

Alright, I've been putting more time into this.

It's interesting... I like the combo/fever system. What it feels like to me is a take on the Cave DDP/DDPDOJ combo system where you have limited time to keep the chain going, or in this case, busting higher multipliers to boost your combos into a higher range. It adds some strategy and takes some time to learn where the most notes are crammed in each song so that you can get x3, etc. combos instead of just getting x2 before it goes away. It's cool, but if you focus too much on this early on, it really takes you out of the rhythm. Good for vets, but might be a bit much for those still getting accustomed to playing the game.

I haven't checked, but can you set the fever activation key to be L or R? That would make things a hell of a lot easier (that is, until you unlock 8-button).

I've noticed some of the things that -jinx- mentioned above. I don't like that you get that generic video playing in the background for Link mode. Not that I really spend all that much time looking at the videos while playing, but it's strange that they don't play when you actually have the DJMP1 disc in your PSP.

Same with the music. I've made my way through what I think is about 90% of the songs, and while there are some really good ones, I don't think they reach the overall heights of DJMP1. In a lot of ways, this reminds me of the way I felt about BeatMania IIDX 3rd Style. It was the first IIDX game I had ever played, and it just blew me away. The same was true for DJMP1. The machine and the challenge were amazing, but most of all, the music simply kicked ass. I liked the mix of licensed tunes and Konami originals, and seeing actual videos playing was awesome. When 4th Style hit, I really liked that one, too, and while some things were better, some things weren't. With DJMP2, there are quite a few songs that I can see myself never playing again (unless forced to in an Expert course).

As with DJMP1, even when I'm hitting full 100% accuracy on the notes, the mix of the music and the instruments doesn't sound mixed or balanced correctly a lot of the time. It can be a bit distracting, and make some of the songs sound downright hideous. I don't like that this issue still exists, especially since it's usually so seamless in the IIDX games.

Anyway, it's still a very cool game, and like I said when DJMP1 hit, it's the PERFECT type of title for the PSP, and really plays to the system's strengths. Unlocking stuff seems like it'll take forever, though...

Anyone know if the soundtrack is out? I have the soundtrack of the first DJ Max Portable, but I haven't found the second. They had it uploaded it on a site, but the link had expired. :(

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I had about $52 sitting in my Paypal account, so I went ahead and ordered this from Play-Asia. Love the first one (I have the International rerelease with the extra song and added English.) What's this I hear about connectivity between the two so that songs from 1 are available in 2? How does that work, and is the International version of 1 compatible?

Remy

Mejilan said:
I had about $52 sitting in my Paypal account, so I went ahead and ordered this from Play-Asia. Love the first one (I have the International rerelease with the extra song and added English.) What's this I hear about connectivity between the two so that songs from 1 are available in 2? How does that work, and is the International version of 1 compatible?

On the main menu, there's a "Link Disc" option that will prompt you, after saying yes a few times, to insert the DJMP1 disc. There's a short load, and then you're at the title screen for DJMP1. Notable changes:

* You can only play Freestyle mode.
* All songs are unlocked, regardless of whatever you had actually unlocked when you played the game.
* Experience/gold gained applies to your DJMP2 save.
* You can use any gear, note, or character you've purchased on DJMP2.
* The boost powerup is available.
* None of the videos from 1 seem to play; you instead get the generic DJ MAX video that played during 8 Button mode on the first game.
* When you're done, back out to the main menu and then back out once more to trigger a change back to the newer game.
* There are, according to the one list I've read, a handful of unlocks for playing songs in Link Mode, mostly the characters from the original intro movie.

xcomp

Mejilan said:
What's this I hear about connectivity between the two so that songs from 1 are available in 2? How does that work, and is the International version of 1 compatible?
Yes, both versions of the first game works with it. The only problem with using the International version is some "wrong" things are unlocked. For example, the extra song "River Flow" replaced where "Dreadnought" was in the International version. So if you play River Flow then, you end up unlocking Dreadnought's album art. You also miss out on the two songs that got removed in the International version.

Remy said:
* All songs are unlocked, regardless of whatever you had actually unlocked when you played the game.
* Experience/gold gained applies to your DJMP2 save.
* You can use any gear, note, or character you've purchased on DJMP2.
Most of that list is correct but you don't gain any XP, just gold and none of the items from DJMP2 can be used. All songs from first game can be played in Freestyle 4B, 6B and 8B mode but not the new 5B. You can have fun with the new Fever multiplier, though.

Basically using the Link Disc feature adds more tracks to DJMP2's OST player and also 3 new characters for use.

ghibli99

Yeah, having all the DJMP1 songs unlock in Link Disc mode was a nice touch... I never did unlock stuff like Sin: The Last Scene in DJMP1, and after attempting it once, I feel like I need 6 thumbs to play it. C'mon, Pentavision... please give us a little plug-in IIDX-style controller for this game for DJMP3 (that'd be possible, right?).

Mejilan

Those linkup features sound awesome. My copy just came in on Friday (was away during the weekend), so I'll tool around with it later.

They added 1 song to the DJMP1 Int'l but removed 2? That's lame. :(

Mejilan

xcomp said:
I'm still waiting to see what this Project S4 game is going to be all about... A new rhythm game or is Pentavision going to try a new genre?

http://projects4.co.kr/

My copy of DJMP2 came with some kind of flier for this. More images, but less music then the website, of course. ;p

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I hate to bump old topics but I didn't want to create a new one just for this question.

I was wondering if there are any translations of the game manuals into english anywhere online, or if there are good FAQs sort of explaining each mode and the different options and the scoring and unlocking process...stuff like that. For both this game and the first. I've ordered both games but I hear the manuals are not in english so I'm assuming that won't help me out much :lol

Thanks

gogogow

404Ender said:
I hate to bump old topics but I didn't want to create a new one just for this question.

I was wondering if there are any translations of the game manuals into english anywhere online, or if there are good FAQs sort of explaining each mode and the different options and the scoring and unlocking process...stuff like that. For both this game and the first. I've ordered both games but I hear the manuals are not in english so I'm assuming that won't help me out much :lol

Thanks
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/code/938196.html

Top Bottom