• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC coming to PC January 25th

Easy_D

never left the stone age
"Players can enjoy the game at 60 fps or even higher with no maximum limitation, creating a stunning visual experience for PC gamers."

Done. Sorry, consoles.

Can't wait to find out what 120fps feels like.

Horrible jokes aside, Steamworks is a nice addition!

ArjanN

Yep. There's pretty much no chance RE6 will be Steamworks. I mean, DmC isn't even full Steamworks yet. The PR makes it sound like another Batman AC or Max Payne 3.

DmC is fully steamworks. There's no GFWL. Already confirmed by Capcom.

I could see RE6 still using GFWL but if it doesn't that pretty much confirmed they're done with GFWL forever.

I completely forgot about RE6 on PC - when is that coming out?

They've said they're announcing the PC details for RE6 this year, so probably next week. It's coming out February/March probably.

ok, played the demo and then watched the 60fps videos. There's no fucking way I can play this on PS3/360 after that. I enjoyed the PS3 demo, but seeing the frame rate that I could be playing it on... nope.

Grief.exe

DmC is fully steamworks. There's no GFWL. Already confirmed by Capcom.

I could see RE6 still using GFWL but if it doesn't that pretty much confirmed they're done with GFWL forever.

They've said they're announcing the PC details for RE6 this year, so probably next week. It's coming out February/March probably.

Buy it and support the death of gfwl?
Buying it supports lowest common denominator game design.

In between a rock and a hard place.

This is definitely +1 sale from me. Didn't plan on picking it up on consoles, but 60 FPS for an action game like this is too good to pass up, and they're too rare on PC.

Dahbomb

Can you get Vergil DLC if you pre order PC version?

I am thinking I should get the PC version to at least support the way they handled the PC version. Although I think I am going to hold on to my wallet until I see some more PC features.

There has been no news on Bloody Palace yet, I am sensing DLC. If it's paid DLC I can't support the game. If there was a fence, my ass cheeks would be split on it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Can you get Vergil DLC if you pre order PC version?

I am thinking I should get the PC version to at least support the way they handled the PC version. Although I think I am going to hold on to my wallet until I see some more PC features.

There has been no news on Bloody Palace yet, I am sensing DLC. If it's paid DLC I can't support the game.

Oh really? Where do you ahve to pre-order to get it?

Calmine

Don't know if been asked already. Is there any chance for a PC Demo being released before it comes out? Pretty the same demo on console?

Would be nice to see how the performance is before buying.

Definitively a whole new game at that framerate!

I was interested in the game based on latest news, videos and the demo but after watching those videos on PC, it's a buy for me.

Top Bottom