• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do people’s voices change when they lose weight?

I was just on the phone with a cousin I haven’t seen in years. He used to be a bigger guy, but I hear he’s lost a lot of weight. I didn’t recognize his voice and it freaked me out.
Which way did it change? Go higher or lower, or just, different?

Just different. Kinda like when bender bender ’s mother took all those dicks out of her mouth and went from gargle-spurting sounds to something intelligible.

pcSdabP.jpg

teezzy

Banned
I've definitely spoken with people on the phone and thought, "Man, this person must be fat as hell"

Take it for what it is

DrJohnGalt

Banned
Was it the voice itself or something else? I know a lot of fat people (game with them) that sound like they're always out of breath, they always breath out of their mouth (and it's annoying as fuck when I'm trying to stream with darth vader in voice chat) and it sometimes sounds like even the vocal chords have stretch marks. Normal sided people aren't such mouth breathers and don't normally get worn out from talking and playing video games.

Top Bottom