• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you believe Death is the end?

Death ...

• Total voters

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
To those saying it's like before birth: I think it's significantly different to go from not-existing to birth, OR from being being alive to not-existing. It's too easy imo to just say 'well, that's the same'.
Yep, I was thinking that too, and it’s true. It’s one of the tropes that pops into mind these days when this question is raised, pretty much like a meme.

No one can say definitively what happens to any living thing’s conscience mind when it dies, because no living thing has ever returned from a state of complete death.

The best we can do, if we want to think through the question, is to speculate and discuss honestly and with minimal bias.

It’s probably best to focus on living life while you’re alive.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It's not the end, you'd probably be surprised by how much not the end death is.
Source? YOUR ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
yhvh-5935fec54d938.jpeg

Airola

What did you experience before you were born? That is what you will experience after you die.

What did you experience just after you were born? What did you experience a month after you were born? A year after? Two years after? 3rd of February two years ago exactly at 2.23pm? What did you experience in your last dream? What did you experience in the first dream you had? Can't remember?

Maybe your consciousness existed before you were born. You just can't remember it just as you can't remember half of the things that has happened to you while you've been alive in this world. Hell, we are probably truly aware of what happens to us maybe 1% of our lives.

womfalcs3

Banned
If you voted, "

... is the end. Nothing left of our individual existence
", how do you know?

Even physicists who study the universe admit to knowing very little about it and the questions surrounding it. Like, why does our universe require dozens of parameters to be very precise (to like 30 decimal places) or else it wouldn't exist?

womfalcs3

Banned
What did you experience just after you were born? What did you experience a month after you were born? A year after? Two years after? 3rd of February two years ago exactly at 2.23pm? What did you experience in your last dream? What did you experience in the first dream you had? Can't remember?

Maybe your consciousness existed before you were born. You just can't remember it just as you can't remember half of the things that has happened to you while you've been alive in this world. Hell, we are probably truly aware of what happens to us maybe 1% of our lives.

Exactly. We don't remember the first moments of our life, yet we existed. It's a bad question to ask just think of the time before you were born.

My consciousness could possibly be a chemical compound of some sort. Chances are, it’s possible the right mixture could occur again. Just pulled that out of my ass.

Airola

All I can say for certain is that for some reason we have the capability to feel we are removed from our body, be it just an illusion or and actual out of body experience.
I haven't experienced me floating up there very high or some other weirder things, but I have experienced myself floating off my body a bit, so I have zero doubt that people who tell about floating up there and having weird experiences like that are lying. So at the very least this experience happening with people is not a matter of faith, but it's very much real (again, be it an illusion or a real thing).

This also makes me believe that people actually have near death experiences, so at the very least while we are still alive we can have these otherwordly feeling experiences filled with a sense of pure love or terrible agony. Now, this is more of a thing of faith from my part as I haven't experienced that myself, but as I said, my experience of feeling myself being removed from my body makes me believe their experiences are true.

So the question is, is it just an illusion or is it in any way real? Or does it matter if it's an illusion?
Who knows if it is just an illusion but just like you sometimes feel you have had hours and hours and hours long dream even if you've just been asleep for two minutes, maybe this experience we have in our deaths feels like an eternity to us even though for people around us it is just a second. When they take their next breath after we have died, that "otherworldly" experience of us has already ended, but the way we have felt it has been an eternity.
Or if it's not that, it's still a very nice thought that in our deaths we might have this nice moment of feeling pure calmness and love. Maybe that really happens and then slowly fades away. And because we feel how good it is, it fading away doesn't even bother us at all.

Now, then the question arises, why we can have these experiences? Pure naturalism doesn't explain it at all. Why do some people who have survived drowning say that at the moment of "death" they felt warm embrace? It can't be about this experience being somehow advantageous for us evolutionarily speaking and that's why we would have this capability. If it was, then back in the day there should've been a lot of people nearly dying but surviving and this weird accidental illusion being advantageous to so many people it ended up becoming a thing for us, and that seems odd as the chances for people surviving from accidents or diseases were really really low back then, so I can't see how there would've been situations where the advantage was even possible to happen. Most likely people who got in a situation where they will die very soon had the weird experience and then died for good without being able to tell anyone about it. But now as our technology and skills to heal have become better we are hearing about these experiences more and more.

In any case, it seems like it's a fact that when people are dying, they either always or at least sometimes go through an experience where they feel they get removed out of their bodies and/or feel they enter an afterlife type of situation. And while it might actually last only a second, there is a possibility it feels it lasts at least a bit longer. And even if it lasted only for a second, it might be the best feeling you've ever had (or the worst too). The undeniable fact in any case is that at the very least for some there will be an experience that feels like they're entering some afterlife thing, even if it would be only an illusion.

My consciousness could possibly be a chemical compound of some sort. Chances are, it’s possible the right mixture could occur again. Just pulled that out of my ass.

Or maybe these chemical reactions are not the cause of consciousness, but consciousness is the cause for chemicals acting and reacting and making our brains and bodies react to consciousness.

Pulled that out of my ass too, but still, an interesting thing to ponder isn't it?

Whitesnake

Banned
communicate

how long has ur bloodline been around??? centuries brah our bodies are vehicles for our genetics and DNA/bloodline. ur not an individual ur an entity made up of trillions of living cells. ur a team of cells working together and communicating to each other constantly. each of our cells have their own organs, can feel pain, they eat and produce energy and then leave metabolic waste products behind that needs to be disposed of. they live, they die every day. new cells are born everyday. if the cells living in ur hand gets burnt, u can bet the cells living in the brain will hear about it and do what needs to be done to eliminate the pain. we end up replicating ourselves when we have babies. sperm cells and egg cells are living cells brah and

eventually our bodies break down yes but when we have babies we have replicated ourselves & continue to live on through them. they started life and grew using our cells and no one else. trillions of cells will be created from that one sperm and egg cell. ur brothers and sisters grew out of ur mama and papas cells as well. and their children will grow from their cells.

when i went from 165 pounds to 130 billions/trillions of cells were killed off. i'm back at above 180 and billions/trillions of cells have been born. but eventually this body will wear out & the cells will die, but if I had kids then I know that they're made up of my cells along with the mamas and that my cells continue to live on. so i'm not really dead. its hard to explain/understand but ur never gonna die unless the last of ur bloodline perishes without reproducing

^^^ this right here is what I’m talking when I talk about people making up concepts to avoid having to think about death.

Your cells aren’t you. The closest you could argue is that the cells in your brain allowing the flow of electricity is “you”, but nothing more.

The idea of you living on through your genetic lineage is also ultimately fruitless. Assuming you pass on your genetic information at all, it will eventually reach a point of dilution, where your genetic influence is watered down to the point of being unrecognizable, or even eliminated entirely.

There is nothing you can do that will truly be permanent. There will be a day when someone says your name for the last time.

Smoke6

The transferring of the soul to a new vessel doesn't really take into account what happens to the newborn if you were to come back from almost dying. That bright light could be like how when you fall asleep you sometimes see faint lights moving beneath your eyelids as if passing through a tunnel or down a well. Except in death it happens all at once and is therefore much more intense.

You know how many people die a day? That’s a lot of souls and bodies to occupy sir, so it’s like next in line or whatever but at the sametime your body hasn’t died yet until you go through the light!

Whitesnake

Banned
To those saying it's like before birth: I think it's significantly different to go from not-existing to birth, OR from being being alive to not-existing. It's too easy imo to just say 'well, that's the same'.

Lack of existence is going to be the same regardless of before or after you existed. Before you were you born you had no synapses firing, no active neurons, nothing. Your brain will inevitably cease function, and you will again have no synapses firing, etc.

There is no reason at all to believe they will differ.

Whitesnake

Banned
I believe dmt proves there is another realm/dimension.

What is it with people who do shit like LSD/Shrooms/DMT and thinking they’ve become enlightened?

No, you took a drug that had chemicals that entered your brain and made it sick. You saw illusions formed solely within your head from your brain going “yo what the fuck” and trying to make sense of the stuff you put into it.

PanzerAzel

What exactly are you people looking for?

Take your pick, it’s a perfectly valid response. Is there really a distinction to be had in existence not remembered vs. one absent? If death is akin to immediate post birth or the like, I’m perfectly content with that. It’s a comforting notion.

Ffs, there’s no “correct” or more valid way to answer a question on the unknowable.

Last edited:
Yep, I was thinking that too, and it’s true. It’s one of the tropes that pops into mind these days when this question is raised, pretty much like a meme.

No one can say definitively what happens to any living thing’s conscience mind when it dies, because no living thing has ever returned from a state of complete death.

The best we can do, if we want to think through the question, is to speculate and discuss honestly and with minimal bias.

It’s probably best to focus on living life while you’re alive.

You basically can. Reality is way less interesting than what we have dreamt up over there millennia. Yes you'd love to have an afterlife, but there's no such thing as magic, there's no spirit energy harness, or Greek gods to control your destiny and so many other things. There never was and there better will be. We made all of that stuff up to help make life more interesting. The afterlife is exactly the same.

You don't feel anything. You don't not feel anything. There is nothing, your not supposed to be able to contemplate it, or know what it's like.

Last edited:

Airola

What exactly are you people looking for?

Take your pick, it’s a perfectly valid response. Is there really a distinction to be had in existence not remembered vs. one absent? If death is akin to immediate post birth or the like, I’m perfectly content with that. It’s a comforting notion.

Ffs, there’s no “correct” or more valid way to answer a question on the unknowable.

Just because you don't remember something now doesn't mean you won't remember it later. Who knows if after our deaths we remember everything that we were before we were born.
I've seen tons of dreams I've forgotten. I don't even remember forgetting most of them, but some dreams I remember I forgot. And then there are dreams I forgot but suddenly remembered again. Sometimes I even didn't know I had forgotten it, but I just suddenly realized there was a dream I had.

Even if some reincarnation thing was true and we would live several lives and wouldn't remember the other lives while living one of them, it wouldn't mean that we wouldn't ever remember all of them. Maybe we go through several lives and after we are done we remember them all.

Sorcerer

If we can definitively prove there is no life after death, then all religion goes out the window. With that we might be looking at a more anarchic society. It's one thing to be regulated by society's laws, but what if people didn't care beyond that because you live your life and their is no accountability. Just do what you want because life has no meaning beyond death. Your here because your parents had sex and that's all there is to it folks., Your life is going to end and that's it, there is no grand plan in place. Wrong or right becomes less of an issue. The world will be a much different place once no after life is proven. Perhaps more violent and less moral. I think the fact that we don't know keeps most people in check.

Last edited:

Codes 208

Your body is made up of nerves and flesh that build a consciousness. When you expire, that’s essentially the end of it.

as much as I want to believe there’s more, its just doesnt make sense as to how without it sounding like fiction. I dont believe in the supernatural. So you know, yolo

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I think it's a question a lot of humans ask especially at 68+ years old etc. look the place you go to? There's no rock solid evidence but probably something that will make you go "wooooah" dude

MadAnon

If we can definitively prove there is no life after death, then all religion goes out the window. With that we might be looking at a more anarchic society. It's one thing to be regulated by society's laws, but what if people didn't care beyond that because you live your life and their is no accountability. Just do what you want because life has no meaning beyond death. Your here because your parents had sex and that's all there is to it folks., Your life is going to end and that's it, there is no grand plan in place. Wrong or right becomes less of an issue. The world will be a much different place once no after life is proven. Perhaps more violent and less moral. I think the fact that we don't know keeps most people in check.
So the only reason to be kind is to get to paradise after death? Just another proof to why religion is a sham.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
Before we had politics and media, religion was what controlled everyone. Now that we can see how silly religion sounds, people are becoming less so. Just imagine for a second if you dedicate your life to something that MAY not be true. With over 5000 religions in the world, someone out there is.

Out of all of the creatures in the world, we are apparently the privileged ones to float around in some paradise forever. What would this paradise be? What makes you think we have spirits? Again, why just us?

If it makes you feel better, then believe in it. People sure do believe in a whole bunch of nonsense that isn't true anyways, so what's the difference? I say enjoy the life you have now, so once you are old and worn out, you feel ready.

Sorcerer

So the only reason to be kind is to get to paradise after death?
There may not be a paradise at all. I am just saying if you know for sure, does your morality matter after your dead and buried? I think even the most hardcore non-believer must have a little nagging doubt in his mind. Are we only a good people because you can be thrown in jail for doing shitty things? I know I can hurt somebody, but does it matter because they will die anyway, my crime against them doesn't matter and neither does the pain and suffering I cause? If there in nothing else then we are merely obeying the whims of elected officials (which here in NJ, 97 percent of which are corrupt) LOL!!!

Last edited:
Before we had politics and media, religion was what controlled everyone. Now that we can see how silly religion sounds, people are becoming less so. Just imagine for a second if you dedicate your life to something that MAY not be true. With over 5000 religions in the world, someone out there is.

Out of all of the creatures in the world, we are apparently the privileged ones to float around in some paradise forever. What would this paradise be? What makes you think we have spirits? Again, why just us?

If it makes you feel better, then believe in it. People sure do believe in a whole bunch of nonsense that isn't true anyways, so what's the difference? I say enjoy the life you have now, so once you are old and worn out, you feel ready.

Who claims it'd be just us?

Thurible

Nope. Upon death I expect to see God and be judged. From there there are three outcomes, heaven, hell, and purgatory. In order to enter heaven and be with God one has to be a saint. Purgatory is for those who haven't died as saints but still wished to be with God in life. It is a temporary place outside the gates of heaven where souls go under a sort of purification till they are worthy to be in heaven. Hell is the eternal abscence of God, so there is great suffering. There is no such thing as love or hope in hell.

Eventually the dead will rise at the end of time in a perfect form with glorified bodies. They will be without flaw.

I have no idea what it'll be like in death once I see God. Will I have my senses? Senses are bodily. Will I have awareness? What does one do in the afterlife? etc.

Gargus

Banned
When we die that's it. There is nothing else.

The belief of some kind of afterlife or living on in some other form is a concept built around 3 ideas. 1 our fear or the unknown, fear of actually dying, and fear or something we can not prevent or have any control over. It's scary to think of dying. 2 our innate need to feel special and important in the universe. People don't want to believe they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things so they feel a need to believe they are special and we will live on. They can't fathom how insignificant we are in the universe or even begin to accept the concept of infinity so they need to put themselves at the center of it all to feel at ease. Which leads into reason 3, religion. Everywhere you go there is another religion that speaks of a creator, a God, or something that explains our purpose. Religion is so ingrained in people that they believe what they have been told, celebrated and sung about for so long. And it allows them to have the satisfaction of not being responsible for themselves and that something about there will do everything for them because on the whole people are dumb and they want and need a religion as a crutch to get them through life and give them an easy explanation for everything and it allows them to believe that they will be safe and happy when they die and romances them into not being scared of life and death. Everything single thing that man thinks there is about an afterlife is something we invented thousands and thousands of years ago when we were stupid, scared, inexperienced, unscientific and intelligence wise unevolved and we passed these stories and ideas down through stories. All of these ideas were created by primitive people for primitive people.

At a sub atomic level humans are just energy. The same exact energy that makes up a star, ice cream, a comet, a bird or a comb. Difference is that that energy is arranged in different ways. And you can't destroy energy, you can only change it. So when we die our bodies will rot and go on to be something else or be a part of something else. And whatever energy that fires neurons in our brains and makes us us will disperse back into the great cosm and we will cease to be.

But no one knows because when you die there is no coming back so no one knows for absolute certainty. But I will put myself on the side of reason, logic, and reality over stories created by people who thought thunder was an angry God, they needed to burn witches, thought illness was caused by tiny frogs in our stomachs, slaughtered thousands in the name of some made up god because those other people had a different made up god, and thought the world was flat.

MetalAlien

Banned
If you voted, "

... is the end. Nothing left of our individual existence
", how do you know?

Even physicists who study the universe admit to knowing very little about it and the questions surrounding it. Like, why does our universe require dozens of parameters to be very precise (to like 30 decimal places) or else it wouldn't exist?
Does your playstation continue to play the game when you turn it off? What makes you so different? Cause you're made of meat?

V4skunk

Banned
What is it with people who do shit like LSD/Shrooms/DMT and thinking they’ve become enlightened?

No, you took a drug that had chemicals that entered your brain and made it sick. You saw illusions formed solely within your head from your brain going “yo what the fuck” and trying to make sense of the stuff you put into it.
DMT is nothing like shrooms / lsd.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’m at my whit’s end with it all. I hate how I grew up believing in the Christian “hell” or any religious “hell”. It’s an awful feeling like there’s a place of torment for your soul. There are millions of people who grew up in a religion other than Christianity. Is God that big of an asshole he’d torment millions of people over a stupid apple? It makes me not like God at all.

I want to believe we somehow manifest into a greater being in a reality that we cannot fathom. Where all our wants and needs are fulfilled. I don’t like the “courtroom” after life and I find it hard to believe.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Banned

The idea that religion is the only thing holding society together and keeping people from becoming chaotic death apes may have been true at some point in the distant past, but that’s certainly not the case now.

The fear of death exists in pretty much all animals and existed long before religion. It’s one of the driving forces of life. The idea that people learning that their death is ultimate would drive to act more recklessly is asinine.

Airola

So the only reason to be kind is to get to paradise after death? Just another proof to why religion is a sham.

If Paradise exists, then God exists. And if being nice is a way to get in Paradise, then God thinks it's good to be nice and it's essential to be nice.

Being nice in a godless world would be only an illusion. There is no actual reason to be nice other than our mutual agreement so that maybe it will be nicer for you to exist if others are nice. But then again there are people who don't like to be nice to each other and who don't really care that much if others aren't nice either. So in any case there would always be people who will not be nice, and maybe some day those people get to decide the rules. Then any reason to be nice would be just an illusion. Not even a mutual agreement would make being nice any kind of a virtue. It would be wishful thinking for some and nonsense to others. But if a Paradise exists, then even if someone would be nice to just get into Paradise, there would still be this actual cosmic rule of niceness which wouldn't be an illusion at all.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
^^^ this right here is what I’m talking when I talk about people making up concepts to avoid having to think about death.

Your cells aren’t you. The closest you could argue is that the cells in your brain allowing the flow of electricity is “you”, but nothing more.

The idea of you living on through your genetic lineage is also ultimately fruitless. Assuming you pass on your genetic information at all, it will eventually reach a point of dilution, where your genetic influence is watered down to the point of being unrecognizable, or even eliminated entirely.

There is nothing you can do that will truly be permanent. There will be a day when someone says your name for the last time.

im not making up concepts thats how multicellular organisms work. its biology as long as ur family keeps reproducing u will always be alive. there is no death when you make life. wonder why so many people have kids & would do anything to protect them ??? hmmm :pie_thinking: oh wait...

Last edited:

eot

Banned
Life after death is a self delusion to make yourself feel better, whether you admit it or not. However, everyone needs some degree of self delusion, so I won't judge you for having that particular one.

LokusAbriss

I believe that death will be the end. I want to believe something more, but it is like the ufo/alien subject. There is no real evidence and vague stories. But in case of life after death, we will all find out. Hopefully later than sooner.
I think it is more clear that you keep living forever, when bringing kids into this world. We all have so much in our dna, that was given to us through coutless generations. I think it is an equaly interesting question where we came from, as what comes after death.
It is better to know to live on through your kids in the end. Through that, you might end up immortal. I think there comes nothing after death and we turn into the dirt we stand on. But It would be nice to be proven wrong.

Sorcerer

The idea that religion is the only thing holding society together and keeping people from becoming chaotic death apes may have been true at some point in the distant past, but that’s certainly not the case now.

The fear of death exists in pretty much all animals and existed long before religion. It’s one of the driving forces of life. The idea that people learning that their death is ultimate would drive to act more recklessly is asinine.
Fair enough. I am not really pro-organized religion. It's just another institution that's become too large, needs to be fed with money, and is there to make you feel guilty. I believe we should all believe what we want, draw our own conclusions, and respect and tolerate others point of view, and yes horrible things are done in the name of religion.

Last edited:

tatayoyo

Neo Member
I think that I will reincarnate into a spider. Why? Because I've killed a whole lot of them so karma demands vengeance and that's the way of the universe. I think.

Death is the end. Your consciousness is generated by your brain. No brain, no consciousness . We are not divine. We don't have a soul. We're no different from other animals.
No, i can't prove it. But based on what i know that's what i believe.

MadAnon

If Paradise exists, then God exists. And if being nice is a way to get in Paradise, then God thinks it's good to be nice and it's essential to be nice.

Being nice in a godless world would be only an illusion. There is no actual reason to be nice other than our mutual agreement so that maybe it will be nicer for you to exist if others are nice. But then again there are people who don't like to be nice to each other and who don't really care that much if others aren't nice either. So in any case there would always be people who will not be nice, and maybe some day those people get to decide the rules. Then any reason to be nice would be just an illusion. Not even a mutual agreement would make being nice any kind of a virtue. It would be wishful thinking for some and nonsense to others. But if a Paradise exists, then even if someone would be nice to just get into Paradise, there would still be this actual cosmic rule of niceness which wouldn't be an illusion at all.

Damn, the audacity to call it illusion while describing reward driven, selfish kindness as the real reason to be kind. The irony is real.

For some reason I don't need your god/paradise to feel like my actions matter. Me being kind matters to others. Not bullying that one kid matters to him/her. Me being respectful towards my parents matters to them. But here you are telling that nothing matters in godless world. Maybe you should think less about some afterlife and think more about your current life and that your actions matter during this time span.

Last edited:

Romulus

Up until my mid thirties, I laughed at the idea of an afterlife. I believe in evolution and science when it comes to my existence.
I used to hear about shit happening to people and I estimated it was all bullshit.

But I had supernatural event happen right in front of me that blew my fucking mind, with witnesses, still give me chills.

Completely altered my mindset in an instant.

I was at home with my girlfriend in bed and this voice said something into my ear while me and my gf were talking. Not in any language I know. Her voice was struggling, pleading tone. I felt it in my fucking ear. Air. Then the ceiling fan moved a full 5 or 6 rotations from dead stop.

I turned to my gf completely in fear. "Tell me that didnt happen. Please."

She fucking repeated the sound that "woman" made. She burst into tears and ran out of the room.

Her sister came in and saw the fan. "What did you do?"

I did nothing.

We don't do drugs, we'ren't sleepy or drunk. We're boring. We slept in the living room for almost a month. My gf is a biology teacher and had absolutely zero belief in supernatural things. We've tried to convince ourselves for years it didn't happen.

Not sure what it was, but I believe it was someone trying to communicate from beyond. The reason is there felt like a real barrier between our world and hers to sound out the words. "She' really had something to say and it just didn't translate. Its like she knew I wouldn't understand. I could feel frustration, passion, conviction, pleading, all from the snippet.

It was something like "Soooooellllllaa-taaasss."

Chills.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
The end of us? Yes, I think so. Frankly, I think it’s merely fear of death and narcissism that ultimately convinces us otherwise. I think a lot of people believe that we(humans) must be special. That there is something that separates us from other organisms out there in the world. Something spiritual and unique. But really I think that’s just our narcissism. I don’t think we are any different from any other organism and everything in the universe including matter that isn’t organic has a beginning and an end. I actually think that’s more unique that living forever and having an afterlife. The fact that we were selected at random to be part of this amazing universe for a brief moment in time makes us more unique. I think there’s more beauty in that tbh.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I’m not sure, consciousness is a very liquid thing people seem to go thru so much so many unexplained things, the barrier between life and death is one of the true u known mysteries of life.

Personally I don’t think it’s the end and I find a lot to discover in reading about the different approaches to death from around the world. For instance in the Tibetan Book of the Dead it is treated almost as a science. Reincarnation seems pretty reasonable to me, since energy or matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

ultimately very few of us can speak on this manner w any authority. it is the great equalizer. all things born shall die. like life it is a grace that bestows a precious dignity to all things.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

I am here now. This means i will exist again or else i would have never existed in the first place.

This is proof enough to assume that life continues after death in a new body, if that body is human or not i wouldn't know. It's logical to assume that with species dying out and other species growing in population that u are not locked into just being a human.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Banned
im not making up concepts thats how multicellular organisms work. its biology as long as ur family keeps reproducing u will always be alive. there is no death when you make life. wonder why so many people have kids & would do anything to protect them ??? hmmm :pie_thinking: oh wait...

When you reproduce YOU don’t pass on, the offspring just inherits some of your genetic code. YOU still die when your brain completely stops functioning.

And, again, your piece of genetic code will dilute with each generation to the point where eventually it’ll be completely replaced. Even genetically you do not have permanence.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Banned
I am here now. This means i will exist again or else i would have never existed in the first place.

This is proof enough to assume that life continues after death in a new body, if that body is human or not i wouldn't know. It's logical to assume that with species dying out and other species growing in population that u are not locked into just being a human.
That doesn’t make any sense.

Top Bottom