• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you care about your post count?

I check mine every now and then. I wanna reach 10k but I'm not even at 3k. Got a long way to go.

Any of yall have post count goals ?

Gattsu25

Banned
I used to. No longer. I haven't even checked it in over a year.

Oddly enough I do care about the "posts per day" calculation. Not a lot, but enough that I checked it in the past year or so.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wish I knew how many posts I've made then didn't hit the submit button. My post count would be 2-3 times higher than it is.

Kyuur

I care about my posts per day since they reveal how much time I waste on this forum in a given day. Gotta bring it down. :(

Nekofrog

Banned
Legit don't know how many I have and I'm sure 90% of them would be shit posts about league of legends, wrestling, how awful Nintendo is, or how dumb people are for thinking that it's offensive to make link a girl

Falchion

I like how the average posts per day give you a good idea of how much you're using the site and engaging in the community. Neogaf is pretty much the only forum I use so all of my online activity is captured here.

Top Bottom