• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you care about your post count?

dabig2

Nope, let's see what it is now:

Total Posts: 8,979 (2.46 posts per day)

So under 10K still and I average less than 2.5 shitposts per day.

But hey, my 10 year anniversary of the activation of this account was just a couple days ago! Didn't know that either.

Zelias

Banned
Nah, don't really care. I used to care about post counts on forums a bit when I was younger, but now it doesn't really matter to me.

Pharaun

No, I generally only try to post when I can add something to the conversation and since threads here move so fast someone has usually already posted whatever point I wanted to make.

jay

No, I generally only try to post when I can add something to the conversation and since threads here move so fast someone has usually already posted whatever point I wanted to make.

I used to think like that but then I realized none of us really have unique things to say. May as well steal their time like they steal yours.

mas8705

Only when I was a junior tryna get to 300. After that, no.

Ditto. Currently working towards the 300th post so that I can be in that position of being a member. After that, I don't think post counts really matter (or at least not from what I can immediately tell..)

Joni

No, because that just reminds me about how much I posted. I thought I was at 10k or so. Then I checked.

Ogni-XR21

12 years and still less than 5000 posts, so no.

Once I was at almost an average of 1 post per day but I could not keep up and it slipped to 0.97 post per day so I would really have to step up my game to make it to 1 again.

Top Bottom