do you carry pens in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. When I got to grad school I stopped carrying a bag around with me. Now I keep everything I need in my pockets. Cell phone, wallet, iPod, chapstick and of course pens.

Yep. When I got to grad school I stopped carrying a bag around with me. Now I keep everything I need in my pockets. Cell phone, wallet, iPod, chapstick and of course pens.
I read pens correctly in the thread title but I read something else in your post which made me laugh.

many of us will be going back to school soon. i think i'm gonna try a clip pen or maybe a pocket protector. but that would call for a mustache and slacks.

Any time in my life that I've been asked to sign something, a pen has been provided. So no, no pen in the pocket that will later go in the wash and ruin all my clothes.

I use to until a one blew up on me and ruined my jeans.
My pen embarrassed me a lot during middle school. Always popping out of my pocket.

Yes, since high school.

This is the pen type I currently pocket

Zebra f-301 or something used to be my brand but they stopped making them or changed the style.

Edit-301 Ultra. They do still make them I just don't see them in stores anymore.

i need a really good pen to call my own. something i can live with and rely on for the rest of the summer.

think i'm gonna go with a bic retractable gel rollerball pin, medium point, with a .7 or slightly greater translucent barrel. blue or black ink, no fuss or muss.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
I used to, when I was a student and needed a pen on me pretty much 90% of the time. Now I just have my iPhone for memos and stuff. I always have a pen with me when I'm working. I'll have one behind my ear, in my shirt pocket, or in my lab coat pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.