• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do You Compliment Other People with Same Sex as Yourself?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This thread challenges the "green rat mods" thread by kretos kretos with how gay it is.

And yes i compliment a lot of you fuckers here, so I do that even more in real life. Because I know how encouragement from same sex as me helped me. Not really about looks tho, because I sort of agree with this:

But fatness/thinness/swolness is not really a thing about looks and I do that. But not like "nice face bro".
imaginary situation about such compliment made me laugh

schwartz-big.gif

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Times like this thread i wish GAF was like Myspace where you could go to a page and hear music while you read. This thread would no doubt have this song playing ayyyyyyeeeeee

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
looking zach braff GIF by HULU

No, god no
I've never even thought about it
I mean clothing..yes but a physical trait?
Nah, plus my ego is too big to think someone looks better than me

Maybe. If (for example) a male acquaintance had great arms that I was jealous of, I might say they're impressive and try to find out how he built them.
I would be sure to say it in a VERY non-gay way though. Wouldn't want to create any awkward moments.

Well here's your first mistake, nobody wants to hear your fucking creepy opinion of their body. Check that, it's not a mistake, you at least announce your self to be a completely unselfaware childperson that has no concept of boundaries or social graces. Go fuck yourself.
Did someone take your candy today ?

I love complementing bro's, we don't get enough compliments as is and it feels good to see a positive reaction to that, now what I absolutely love is complementing guys that are either homophobic or just insecure, shit cracks me up seeing them stutter "That's g g g gay bro, I'm not about that shit!". Someone saying your hair looks good or telling that to someone isn't gonna turn you gay lmao.

Top Bottom