• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have a go to footwear (if any) when you're at home?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Wouldn't most people just get Doritios stuck to their feet?

Oreos more likely.

fJZg93D.png

SDCowboy

No shoes, because I'm not a barbarian.

Don't see the point of socks. I live in socal, it's not cold here.

It gets pretty freakin' cold here in inland SoCal. But then I have the heat going, so there is still no need. lol

I can't think of a situation where I'd ever need footwear on in the house.

Maaan the flip flop hate. I live in a house In a cold country, I like to step outside once in a while, my front porch or backyard to Herd cats or have a scotch and a cigar. Slippers are a must for the in and out traffic.

SDCowboy

Maaan the flip flop hate. I live in a house In a cold country, I like to step outside once in a while, my front porch or backyard to Herd cats or have a scotch and a cigar. Slippers are a must for the in and out traffic.

I've got nothing against thong flip flops (I practically live in them). I just don't like the slides.

TaterTots

Banned
I don't wear shoes inside. If I have to step outside for a minute I'll kick on some slippers. Hell, I hate wearing any clothing inside. I walk around like a caveman unless I have company.

Mathieran

Banned
Barefoot all the way. I hate foot wear, I wear sandals as much as I can. I'm certainly not going to wear anything at home, unless my feet are really cold. So I guess I wear slippers sometimes.

TaterTots

Banned

As you stated, it probably comes down to location. I live in the south of the U.S. It gets hot here. If I can shed an article of clothing to be cooler I will. You may catch me wearing some socks a few times during the winter.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Indoors? No shoes no socks. Fuck, I'd go barefoot life if I could get away with it.

Darren870

My havaianas or whatever flip flop/thongs I can find at the time. They are practically glued on my feet. The only time I'm not wearing them is when I'm sleeping.

Then again I've been living in hot climates.

Don't do barefoot, socks or slippers with these near me. Feels weird not wearing them.

Strimei

Barefoot all the way.

I even go outside barefoot usually. I like the feel of grass and such on my feet.

...do wear shoes if I go further than the yard though, or too far into the woods out back.

ciD_Vain

I’d go barefoot but having two hairy dogs who shed like no business means I wear sandals. I don’t wear these same sandals outside.

How dirty are your floors where your feet get dirty after walking around a little?

Do you have pets? Two cats and I feel like I'm always stepping on litter or clumps of hair. And I clean every other day.

I’d go barefoot but having two hairy dogs who shed like no business means I wear sandals. I don’t wear these same sandals outside.

Bingo! And I have three cats that sprinkle grains of litter everywhere and shed like a mofo

Clawww

Adidas slippers with little gel spikes. Walking around barefoot on hardwood all day gets uncomfortable.

I wear slippers almost all the time at home. I assumed this was fairly normal.
So did I, that's why I wanted to make this thread to reaffirm. I was wrong apparently.

I got all the flip flops, slippers and sandals tossed at me like I was that kid from that gif where he gets all ththe school bags thrown at him in the classroom.

Pesmerga00

So did I, that's why I wanted to make this thread to reaffirm. I was wrong apparently.

I got all the flip flops, slippers and sandals tossed at me like I was that kid from that gif where he gets all ththe school bags thrown at him in the classroom.

We both have cats. After cleaning the litter box and vacuuming ,whats the first thing they do?

I have inside slippers and outside slippers. And a few pairs of shoes depending what I am planning on doing that day.

big_z

All those socks people. How clean are your floors? I can't imagine the bottom of your feet after like an hour of walking around.
Especially those of you who have furry pets.

Vacuum once a week and wash once every 1-3 depending on how many people/pets live in you home.

People who live in developed countries and wear shoes in the homes always mystified me.

Barefoot all day.

It's an American thing because some of them failed to separate tv from reality. Don't know how anyone can walk around stepping in all sorts of filth then walk around their home in the same shoes, disgusting.... plus always wearing something on your feet leads to foot odor.

Lucreto

Depends on the day,

I have something on the bottom of my foot and can't walk barefoot without pain.

On a relaxing day socks and sandals. If it's a busy day just my normal street shoes in and out of the house.

I have never seen anyone leave their shoes by the door like you see on TV.

Barefoot is a danger for stepping on something hard or ninja cat attacks.

Top Bottom