Do you like girls with abs?

Mar 6, 2018
Not really, but the rest of these girls would make me hardly care about such an insignificant detail. I'm more attracted to curvy figures, though, than I am the athletic type.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2013
much harder for girls to get abs (as it's hard for guys to begin with) because not only does body fat need to hover below 12%-ish their muscle tissue doesn't quite "bulk out" as much. of course varies with genetics and natural muscle insertion but most girls with abs are just ripped altogether, and it can be a little off putting to some.

imo that body type is fine as long as they don't veer too crazy into the bulking part. lady at my gym for example is just completely jacked and i feel like a dick for being a hater because she's probably in tip top shape. but dear lord does she look like a dude

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
Usually it means they are very much in to working out and eating very strict diet, very few people have that without major work or sacrifice, so I already know they won’t be any fun or interesting. I’m fit and I think being fit is attractive, but when your body/appearance is central in your life that’s unattractive to me.

Jan 12, 2009
Usually it means they are very much in to working out and eating very strict diet, very few people have that without major work or sacrifice, so I already know they won’t be any fun or interesting. I’m fit and I think being fit is attractive, but when your body/appearance is central in your life that’s unattractive to me.
They're fun in bulking season.

Dec 3, 2018
Hells yeah, I do. Girls missing ab muscles just sort of flop around on their spines and require braces to stand upright. It's a terrible thing, being born without core muscles. As to whether or not you can see them or grate cheese on them, well, I take it on a case by case basis. In general though, my amazon fetish ensures that I'm always on the prowl for a little snu-snu. That's why, whenever I meet a girl, I raise up their shirt and judge their ab muscles right there and then. A simple thumbs up or thumbs down is all it takes for them to know whether they are in my good graces or not. Plus, I learn very quickly how capable they are at kicking me ass - a requirement of my amazon addiction... I mean, affection.

Oct 17, 2011
I do. It indicates an active life style and discipline, which is also a huge bonus (beyond the visual aspect). But I suspect @tkscz might be of a different opinion.
Oh, I've been summoned for the first time.

You're correct, big girls are my thing, they float my boat and find my lost remote. Girls with abs just don't attract me, what can I say?

Flab over ab