• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you regularly plug the toilet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have turds of steel because nearly every time I drop the deuce, it plugs the toilet.

I have to have the plunger IN HAND just in case the water doesn't go down, which is a common occurrence.

I had to start flushing directly after I finish then flush again when I wipe, but it hasn't really changed much.

Is it my toilet? Do I have superhuman crap? What the deal, yo?

There's probably something else stuck down there. Do you have kids? Check to see if any TV remotes or kitchen utensils are missing; if so they're probably skewering right now.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
It's probably not your shit... you're probably using half a rainforests worth of toilet paper to wipe your ass. Use less TP and I bet your problem is gone in a week.

SyNapSe

Hey, I'm all for GAF fun but do topics like this even need to be made? I'll just go back to eating some ramen I guess

whytemyke said:
It's probably not your shit... you're probably using half a rainforests worth of toilet paper to wipe your ass. Use less TP and I bet your problem is gone in a week.

I flush twice. Once for the poo, one for the toilet paper

fistfulofmetal said:
I think I may have turds of steel because nearly every time I drop the deuce, it plugs the toilet.

I have to have the plunger IN HAND just in case the water doesn't go down, which is a common occurrence.
annasophia1.png

Ack . . . does not compute.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Are you a Teamster? A Teamster could shit in the Mississippi and stop it dead in its tracks.

M3wThr33

Banned
Sometimes. And our house ain't got no low flush pieces of shit. I get PROUD when I need to use the plunger.

It all depends on the toilet, really. At my old apartment. I always had to flush twice and I almost always forgot. :( I felt bad.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
diunxx said:
you flush the toiler paper? that isn't suppose to go down there use a trash can.

haha whaaat

Anyway I have to do the same thing. Flush once for the crap and once for the toilet paper. The worst is when it's stuck in the pipes and you lift the seat up only to see a cloud of brown at the bottom. Fucking gross smell too.

If I have to pee I'll hold it until after I've crapped so that I can cut up my poo with my pee.

Koshiba

Probably the toilet. I remember we tried figuring out for years at my mom's why the toilet ALWAYS got plugged up till finally we just took the toilet off completely and found a small alcohol bottle. Yeah, then my brother tells us he might've dropped that in the toilet and flushed it a few years back when he was drunk.. :lol

shpankey

not an idiot
most likely you have a water saving toilet. they are bad at that. keep the handle down all the way until the toilet completely flushes.

i have one in my home and i abhor the damned thing.

It's those love flow toilets, man do they suck. They may use less water per flush but boy do I use alot more water when I have to flush 3-4 times just to get a turd down.

shpankey

not an idiot
yup ^^

they end up using more water in the end. these toilets are a fucking joke, avoid at all costs.

shpankey

not an idiot
if you came into my home and put your shit ridden toilet paper in my trash can, i would flush YOU down the damn toilet

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
assfulofmetal
(Forever)

oh and i hate people that don't flush their toilet paper. like, its got shit on it bro! flush it! they make it biodegradeable for a reason!

Meier

diunxx said:
you flush the toiler paper? that isn't suppose to go down there use a trash can.

This and the responses almost have me in tears. WOW.

p.s. Low-flow toilets are very useful, but nothing beats a dual-flush option!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
diunxx said:

Your house must smell great. But why use toilet paper when you have your hands?

I always use too much paper. I admit it.

The toilets where I work are insanely powerful. I mean, you flush one of them and droplets hit you in the face if you're standing in front of it, no exaggeration. And I plugged one of them. Not in one sitting, but I eventually did it.

I'm not sure if I'm proud of that or not.

WinFonda

Since this is the poop diary thread: Growing up in a family of 5 with only one toilet in the whole house was a bitch. I stood isolated in my mothers room for at least 40 minutes one time waiting to get in the bathroom. I couldn't hold out any longer and had to go right where I stood - on the floor.

Cruceh

Banned
People from other countries use the trash bin. Hell, I'm still not used to flushing it down the toilet, but I kinda have to at the dorms. Feels odd to me.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Cruceh said:
People from other countries use the trash bin. Hell, I'm still not used to flushing it down the toilet, but I kinda have to at the dorms. Feels odd to me.

must be all the advanced technology called plumbing we have in America that makes it possible

batbeg

diunxx said:

Holy shit, are you my stepbrother Bryce? I haven't seen him in like 6 years but he is the only person I've ever known to do this.

Jesus Christ man, sanitation!

3phemeral

diunxx said:
The only time I've ever been told not to put the toilet paper in the water was when I was in summer camp in the mountains. Something about piping, high altitude, cesspool, environmental reason or other. Can't remember. But yeah, toilet is made to dissolve in water...

batbeg

Night_Trekker said:
I always use too much paper. I admit it.

The toilets where I work are insanely powerful. I mean, you flush one of them and droplets hit you in the face if you're standing in front of it, no exaggeration. And I plugged one of them. Not in one sitting, but I eventually did it.

I'm not sure if I'm proud of that or not.

Wat?

May16

Couple years ago, I had some roommates who used toliet paper like they were in a damn contest, and yeah, they plugged it a lot. Then they moved out and magically the problem left too.

black_13

Banned
It's these damn cheap ass toilets that are supposed to use less water. Biggest pieces of shit ever.

I'd say its also the pipes too, usually they are rather small.

Jables

I totally do. It's not a case of using too much TP, it's just that my flusher doesn't suck enough down. It gets stuck down there something fierce...then I try to break it up by takin super hard yes' that try and break it up into manageable chunks. Fuck ya, you read that right, I play asteroids with my poo in the toilets.

I remember working at dominos back in the day and they had a big print out on the bathroom door that toilet paper does not go in the trash can but the toilet. think again once ordering a pizza from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom