• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you sleep in socks?

Do you sleep in socks?

• Always

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Sometimes when it's cold

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Never

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • wtf??

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Yes I have a medical condition or something and I need my feet warm at all times

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
This is an annoying thing for me in winter - when I get into bed I’m freezing and can’t get to sleep so I put on socks and pull up a big thick blanket. But then I wake up in a pile of sweat feeling like I’ve got a hangover. Fucking hate winter

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
only on my cock
found some socks for you

socks.jpg

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Occasionally in the winter if it's super cold, but even then it's rare. I like being barefoot at home. =)

Mista

Banned
Sometimes when I nap. But if anybody tells you that sleeping while wearing socks on might kill you is not true. It’s a myth

mekes

Always sleep in socks, but maybe not in June-August. I’m 6ft5 and have an odd sleeping position where my arms are far above my head. So my legs are always hanging out of the bed. It’s the only way I can sleep for some reason. I’m probably using up about 7ft

Last edited:

eot

Banned
Rarely, but I used to suffer from cold feed more and then I sometimes wore them. It's more comfortable without though for sure.

I legit hate socks. They are only good for keeping your shoes from smelling awful. Wearing socks without shoes is the most annoying and disgusting feeling.

Falcs

Banned
This is an annoying thing for me in winter - when I get into bed I’m freezing and can’t get to sleep so I put on socks and pull up a big thick blanket. But then I wake up in a pile of sweat feeling like I’ve got a hangover. Fucking hate winter
I have the opposite problem. I go to bed in a t-shirt and shorts because I'm so damn warm. I fall asleep with the blanket only half covering me or not at all, then I wake up in the early morning freezing my tits off.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Anyone who doesn't sleep completely naked is doing themselves a disservice.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Nope. I sleep in shorts and a T-shirt at all times. If you are cold the answer is always more blankets not more clothes because its easier to add or remove a blanket in the night than it is to change clothes.

No. I have

- a woman in bed with me
- blankets
- heat

I imagine that socks are necessary for those who live less fortunate. Warm smelly feet for them.

Dunki

I also have them on often because I do not want to go on the very cold floor in the bathroom when I have to. In Winter almost always in somer almost never

PS: Sometimes are even too lazy to get rid of additional clothing :p

Last edited:

Shifty

If it's cold enough, sure.

Nothing worse than waking up and not wanting to leave the bed because the rest of the room is inhospitable.

Top Bottom