• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you still visit gaming sites?

Imagine admitting you go to REE. That place is for the crazies. Don’t come here if you frequent that cesspit.
Wtf? Who here actually gives a shit?

I know who, REE's.

Get off your high horse, Gaf is open to all - even if you frequent REE.

The whole point is we can just bang heads with each other, and generally speaking, get away not getting banned for every little thing we say on this site.

Let's not make Gaf some bubble of opinions where only one mindset is the right way of thinking.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
No. I dont care about what loser game journalists have to say.
I feel like games journalism was much better back in the day of print media, simply because there were tangible filters/qualifications to become a videogame journalist.

Now, it's simply any schmuck with an internet connection can get into the industry.

Gaf , n4g , youtube and Google news "more organized than the regular search page".
-Gaf is the main site
-N4g for click bate and trolling to prevent the damage control to whatever platform and therefore
hopefully open some close-minded fanboys to set them free from warshipping a piece of plastic
-youtube for some hit channels in a unique way for presenting their contents , I despise the mainstream ones cause they defeat the purpose of having a channel instead of a whole community site
-Google news is way more organized and you could tune the search to prevent spoiling contents , it's way advanced than what many thinks about it.

Gaf , n4g , youtube and Google news "more organized than the regular search page".
-Gaf is the main site
-N4g for click bate and trolling to prevent the damage control to whatever platform and therefore
hopefully open some close-minded fanboys to set them free from warshipping a piece of plastic
-youtube for some hit channels in a unique way for presenting their contents , I despise the mainstream ones cause they defeat the purpose of having a channel instead of a whole community site
-Google news is way more organized and you could tune the search to prevent spoiling contents , it's way advanced than what many thinks about it.

Top Bottom