• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think modern gaming "media" has actually helped gaming in anyway?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Tea Time Drink GIF by VH1

Could make an comeback if they have the sells to cover all their costs and make a bit profit.But in this day and age it’s very difficult for print media especially for no name ones.

Orta

Banned
I'd like to think modern gaming media and the unutterable cretins employed within it do not have one iota of influence on the industry. If I have to refer to any aspect of it before buying a game I'll just look at some gameplay videos on youtube, without some fucking dumbass idiotic comedians commentating of course.

manzo

I'd like to think modern gaming media and the unutterable cretins employed within it do not have one iota of influence on the industry. If I have to refer to any aspect of it before buying a game I'll just look at some gameplay videos on youtube, without some fucking dumbass idiotic comedians commentating of course.

'nuff said.

Before the advent of Youtube... Gaming journalists were essentially tastemakers.

How do you think we can have the taskemakers of tomorrow?

Top Bottom