• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think playstation should revive playstation home?

Should Sony bring back playstation home?

• Yes

Votes: 126 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 36.7%
  • other

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters

consoul

Yes. Bring it back in VR.

Pull up my old personal spaces out of the archive while you're at it. I miss my apartment with my arcade machines and my barbeque and my tacky knick-knacks. I probably won't ever go to the plaza for a dancefest, but I might go be a zombie in Deadquarters.

PlayStation Home was ahead of it's time. It was a bold experiment that didn't pan out, but I appreciated the attempt.

Griffon

the original PS Home was plagued by long never ending loading times. The PS5 is the sweet spot for this to come back.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
PlayStation Home was back when tech/gaming was in such a cool, interesting space. Gaming was getting bigger, but you could still see super sweet litle passion projects that were side things for a console like this.

I don't see them ever bringing it back. If they did, I get the feeling it would be incredibly anemic, devoid of passion/heart, and have everyone look like androgynous beta males.

Top Bottom