Do you think states/gov should have the power to force relationships to help Trans Women?

Should state etc. intervene to help Trans Women relationships or punish men not attracted to them?

• I'm in the middle, I think there can be a compromise down the middle.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
For example, let's say that a guy named Jack had attacked a Transgender women and the state made jack go out with a transgender women by force since he was discriminating against a so called "protected class" and that's it's discrimination for straight men not to be attracted to Trans women, in some areas of the country.

I ask this because there's been an increasing push my media, politicians, advocates, and Trans to have the state or otherwise intervene and force relationships and try to manipulate school children to accept trans women as attractive so trans women are able to have families and relationships like real women. Usually saying it would vastly fix the suicide rate (it won't) among other excuses. Or even making it punishable for just saying "I don't find them attractive" with discrimination charges.

Since that seems to be a push in certain radical cities and states, would you support such a move? Because evidently several people would support this. We've had several threads about this topic on this very site. We have millions of people supporting YouTube personalities that are trans or advocates calling the lack of trans dating discrimination and even sexist.

So would you support if the state would intervene under certain circumstance to really force or put pressure on straight men on dating or having further intimate relations with trans women, and do you support trying to put this in the school system so children will grow up manipulated into this? Also, do you think that there should be punishments or some form of consequence, if one is NOT attracted to attracted, or "discriminates" toward a trans women by directly stating they are not attractive to them?

appaws

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
Ummm, no. Dude, this premise is quite a stretch.

I think the silly people of the SJW type have longer term schemes than that. They will slowly try to normalize it through pop media and education...trying to force retrograde cis hetero types to date people they were unattracted to would just backfire.

What was that short story? The one where everyone was made "equal." Good looking people had to wear masks, and smart people were made stupid with devices on their heads. Athletes wore weights, etc...? (Looked it up. "Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut.)

Last edited:
May 2, 2006
This is some top notch paranoia. I don't believe there is a push for something like this. A push to shame people perhaps but getting the state involved? No way.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I think OP has a trans fetish and is too ashamed to admit it

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Haven't heard anything about it with regards to trans. Closest I heard was people commenting that inattention, noninteraction, ignoring was a form of abuse when it came to everyday interactions between activists and the rest of the population.

Given that all the BS and micro-aggression BS floating around, some have decided to simply not interact with such easily offended people, which has resulted in some claiming that such inaction is also a problem.

There has also been complaints of women who miss men paying them more attention, and initiating relations or flirting, after metoo. Though don't think they've gone as far as too call it wrong.

Last edited:

Darkangel

Jul 16, 2011
Canada
If this is a legitimate concern then I feel sorry for you.

It's such a ridiculous premise. How could this possibly be feasible from both a legal and functional standpoint?

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Haven't heard anything about it with regards to trans. Closest I heard was people commenting that inattention, noninteraction, ignoring was a form of abuse when it came to everyday interactions between activists and the rest of the population.

Given that all the BS and micro-aggression BS floating around, some have decided to simply not interact with such easily offended people, which has resulted in some claiming that such inaction is also a problem.

There has also been complaints of women who miss men paying them more attention, and initiating relations or flirting, after metoo. Though don't think they've gone as far as too call it wrong.
To be fair if all women were doing that to you, what are the chances that you'd become worse than an incel? High as fuck. I think they're most likely tired of dealing with closet patrons, and want normal open relationships. But you know.... Society is tough.

Sqorin Hammerfarf

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
There was some show, I think it was 30 Rock, where the main character was dating a black person and they were afraid to break up with them because they didn't want to seem racist. I can imagine some really progressive dude going, "You know the lady is a selfish lunatic and I'm really not feeling the whole penis thing, but they have it so hard. Have you see the suicide rate? Who am I to put my happiness before theirs?"

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
There was some show, I think it was 30 Rock, where the main character was dating a black person and they were afraid to break up with them because they didn't want to seem racist. I can imagine some really progressive dude going, "You know the lady is a selfish lunatic and I'm really not feeling the whole penis thing, but they have it so hard. Have you see the suicide rate? Who am I to put my happiness before theirs?"
o_O

Twisted.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Oh Id forgotten about the forced pronoun thing with Peterson, but taking it to relations is a whole nother level.

I know human societies can at times enforce one way or another ridiculous social norms and etiquette with elaborate sets of behaviors. Such as in the meals of the elite with their thousand spoons protocols.

But forced relations are the province of arranged marriage and war brides, dont think anything similar could happen for now, at least becoming common place at large in the west.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA

(I finally get to use this one)

I guess it has been a few days since the last transgender thread. Any chance we can go maybe a little while longer without another one?

(Just humbly asking as one of the few trans people here. Can't we all just get along?)

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Can somebody make this thread on resetera? Curious to see what they would say.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
Quickly, in response to the topic...

No one should ever be forced into relationships with anyone. Also, the idea of forcing someone who is already known for attacking a transgender woman into a relationship with another honestly feels way more punishing for the trans woman. It's incredibly disturbing for me imagining any woman degradingly being used as the tool of such a punishment, as well as being forced herself into contact with a convicted abuser.

I'm absolutely all for transgender people and those who are attracted to them to freely be able to have a loving relationship without fear of mockery or abuse from others. However, forcing people into a relationship of any kind is usually a guaranteed method of breeding further animosity rather than acceptance.

Last edited:

badblue

Nov 25, 2012
Edmonton
So would you support if the state would intervene under certain circumstance to really force or put pressure on straight men on dating or having further intimate relations with trans women, and do you support trying to put this in the school system so children will grow up manipulated into this? Also, do you think that there should be punishments or some form of consequence, if one is NOT attracted to attracted, or "discriminates" toward a trans women by directly stating they are not attractive to them?
First, What are those circumstances? You cannot force someone to be attracted to someone that they are not attracted to and out side of that I cannot thing of any other circumstance.
Though, I would be willing to engage in intimate relations with any adult if I'm being paid. $20 is $20 after all and I'm unemployed. It just needs to be OK'd by my wife first. (Prostitution would need to be legalized as well)

Second, why are you focused on trans women and not the trans community on a whole, including trans men?

Third, we should not be manipulating anyone. Many people do not react well to finding out that they were manipulated. A better approach would be to remove the stigma to sex and sexual relations. It should be of no one else's concern whom's(who?) genitals another person enjoys. Maybe the state should be intervening on behalf of the homosexual/trans teens of parents that (sometimes violently) disapprove of who their child is before we start dictating strait people are required to engage in relations with trans people.

Fourth: Talk of "punishment" and "consequences" is starting to get into some Black Mirror territory. Because where does that stop? Race, Gender, sexual orientation, age? That is not a slippery slop, It's a slip and slide from the top of Olympus Mons (2 and half time taller then Everest.)

@Ailynn is quite right. No one should ever be forced into relationships with anyone. For any reason.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
May 17, 2018
We don't need any mystery in this subject matter. Now until somebody tells me different, a transwoman can't reproduce that is something that person has to be crystal clear about up front. So to answer the question, no states should not step in and forces relationships or trick people. They will do what people have always done, find a gathering place that is tolerant to their nature and meet people there.

Last edited:

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
They will do what people have always done, find a gathering place that is tolerant to their nature and meet people there.
The argument they use against this is that it causes suicide. That's why ideas like the OP are have been pushed by a group no longer really fringe anymore.

guggnichso

May 16, 2005
germany
For example, let's say that a guy named Jack had attacked a Transgender women and the state made jack go out with a transgender women by force since he was discriminating against a so called "protected class" and that's it's discrimination for straight men not to be attracted to Trans women, in some areas of the country.

I ask this because there's been an increasing push my media, politicians, advocates, and Trans to have the state or otherwise intervene and force relationships and try to manipulate school children to accept trans women as attractive so trans women are able to have families and relationships like real women. Usually saying it would vastly fix the suicide rate (it won't) among other excuses. Or even making it punishable for just saying "I don't find them attractive" with discrimination charges.

Since that seems to be a push in certain radical cities and states, would you support such a move? Because evidently several people would support this. We've had several threads about this topic on this very site. We have millions of people supporting YouTube personalities that are trans or advocates calling the lack of trans dating discrimination and even sexist.

Dude, go out and get some fresh air. Meet some people, real people, and get off of the internet for a bit.

This is low effort trolling, nothing more.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Dude, go out and get some fresh air. Meet some people, real people, and get off of the internet for a bit.

This is low effort trolling, nothing more.
Talking about things people are actually discussing and pushing for in parts of the country is trolling? Also telling me to go outside when you're the one oddly worked up about the thread?

Well, ok. If you feel that way, at least on this site you can, on the other site your comment would be legit offensive. Heck technically that's where the idea of this thread came form. Kind of something people here should be concerned about, that there are people that would actually back this.

Talking about things people are actually discussing and pushing for in parts of the country is trolling? Also telling me to go outside when you're the one oddly worked up about the thread?

Well, ok. If you feel that way, at least on this site you can, on the other site your comment would be legit offensive. Heck technically that's where the idea of this thread came form. Kind of something people here should be concerned about, that there are people that would actually back this.
Can you link to some places that are advocating for this type of punishment to be implemented?

Composer

Oct 2, 2015
Oh look it's another Afro Republican thread. What is your the docket for next week? "Are Black People Hoarding the World's Fried Chicken?" or "The Earth is flat but the moon is a hole in the sky".

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Can you link to some places that are advocating for this type of punishment to be implemented?
I kind of mentioned one right in the post you quoted. Which oddly enough, has links to other places that support the same thing.

All the same birds flock together.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Oh look it's another Afro Republican thread. What is your the docket for next week? "Are Black People Hoarding the World's Fried Chicken?" or "The Earth is flat but the moon is a hole in the sky".
Hey don't be mad at me, you voted yes.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Forced relations are likelier to come through arranged marriages in some communities, this usually involves heterosexual couples.

However, forcing people into a relationship of any kind is usually a guaranteed method of breeding further animosity rather than acceptance.
First, What are those circumstances? You cannot force someone to be attracted to someone that they are not attracted to and out side of that I cannot thing of any other circumstance.
All of this depends on whether there is something called fate, or destiny, and if such was set in motion by a godlike being or even if there was destiny if it was an impersonal force.

What is free will, is it anything more than an illusion?

Theoretically within simulations with deterministic parameters, relationships could in essence be forced. But both parties would be none the wiser and quite content if that was their destiny.
Maybe the state should be intervening on behalf of the homosexual/trans teens of parents that (sometimes violently) disapprove of who their child is before we start dictating strait people are required to engage in relations with trans people.
The state should indeed intervene to protect those who're being harassed en masse or vastly discriminated, by allowing people to earn a living, have a home, and live in peace.

The problem is right now the discrimination is not just from parents but from some potential partners as well. There are some for which, not even complete gene engineering and a brain transplant into a fully female body, no matter how beautiful would suffice. To them it doesn't matter if someone was 100% down to the molecular level female, the mere history of having once being biologically male is enough to disgust them and bring ire in their minds.

You can see the example of Bowsette, fictional originally genderless character(though some say Bowser's male), embraced by many. But there are still some that say the original Bowser is too masculine, and claim to dislike her character and the whole concept.

Do think there will always be some for which that is the case, and who will feel manipulated if history is not disclosed. In some ways it can't be expected for someone to unravel their past history to every potential partner, but in others some form of interaction or gentle prodding should be done by those who would like more privacy so as to reveal such transphobia in potential partners.

It is an inconvenience, but the alternatives seem to be be open about history or try to find out if the other person has transphobia in some less direct way. The better technology used, and as technology gets better, perhaps transphobia will become rarer, but it is likely there will always be some, and for the benefit of both parties it be best such eventualities are handled with care.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
As an experiment, I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if there were a significant tax break for straight men to marry trans women.

I would never expect the US to do this, but maybe in Norway or somewhere else.

Is there a point at which receiving a reasonable bonus to your income would make you want to marry a trans woman? The way humans are attracted to one another is obviously very complex, and I don't mean to imply by this that the ONLY way that a straight cis male could ever possibly want to marry a trans woman would be with a monetary incentive.

There would of course have to be some sort of controls in place to prevent abusing the system, to make sure that people claiming to be trans women actually are.

This is really the only lens through which I can see the OP's point coming anywhere near a reasonable thing that modern nations would do.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
State enforced relationships lol
Think of it like old school China where you finished school and the state plunked you in job placement. But here, all single people get rounded up by the gov and they force you into relationships.

Just like getting placed in a shitty state job, here you hope and pray you don't roll snake eyes and the gov forces you to hook up with a trans.

appaws

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
If they are that is fucking bullshit. I was gonna get hot wings today.

Status
Not open for further replies.