• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think your abit of a solid cunt ?

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
So Im from Essex, England and I realy belive im the hardest cunt in Essex and 1 of the hardest in England. I know a few solid fuckers from Wales and Scotland so I know im not the hardest in UK.
I just have this feeling no man, woman or child can step to me. Im a bus driver and I see alot of people about and know for sure il crush them.

Do any of you feel pretty fucking almighty like that ?

Also whos the hardest cunt on this forum ?

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
You live on a pussyass island. Move to a proper continent loser

What continent would that be ? I was in the army for 4 years before aswell so been to a few places, Poland I thought would be some nasty cunts but felt i could have anyone there, Canada aswell, some fucking cowboy in Calgary got lips to the floor there.

OneBigPuss

ZhesumH.jpg

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Is this suppose to be some sort of joke thread? Because I was slightly convinced at the beginning but started to grow suspicious when you mentioned you were able to crush women and children.

Sorry for delay in replying I was just getting into my blanky. Im not about crushing woman and children im no savage but just know I have the power todo so. Im not like some hench muscle cunt or some fleet fisted fighter, just somthing within me like a gift from nature.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm less of a solid cunt and more of a wet squishy cunt

highrider

Banned
I’m not the toughest, but I always say you won’t look cool fighting me. Seems to work 🤷‍♂️ I am somewhat of a large man so that helps. Being in the military, also incarcerated once, I have actually had to put hands on some fools back in the day.

Last edited:

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
OP lets meet and fight.

Meet you halfway in Bristol?

We got a deal you little faggot cunt?

I'LL FUCKING SMASH YOU LAD.

SMASH.

Ah a Bristol boy, I remember a troop night out there, went to that fucking Zaza Bazaar all you can eat shit hole, weakkness everywhere it stank of it so much it nearly put me off of my 8th plate of disgusting food.

You seem quite a hard cunt, confidence of Zeus runs through your body and mind, this is great. Now as you know im restricted by lord Boris teir 3 masterclass so a meetup will have to wait. Im not about nasty shit, just a good old tearup but after a friendly drink pr maybe find few other hard cunts to fight.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
I’m not the toughest, but I always say you won’t look cool fighting me. Seems to work 🤷‍♂️ I am somewhat of a large man so that helps. Being in the military, also incarcerated once, I have actually had to put hands on some fools back in the day.

This is what im on about, you just feel it, your guna give any living thing a tough time, even if there some trained fighter they aint going to 1bomb you. Military aswell, I got slapped up by some big Fijians from the Royal Welsh, dragged round the block, there a next level hardness, hardest cunts on Earth id say. Respect to you.

Bet the OP is spritzing with a moisturising tonic before he records his TOWIE audition tape as we speak. And I can safely say that as Tier 3 means you can't come to London to rip my head off.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Bet the OP is spritzing with a moisturising tonic before he records his TOWIE audition tape as we speak. And I can safely say that as Tier 3 means you can't come to London to rip my head off.

I hope your clear why we are in tier 3 ? Not because theres a new strain or any of that bullshit, its the simple fact were dirty fuckers, unhygienic stinkers. Fuck TOWIE aswell, im not from that manor, id bang all of them Brentwood mugs out.

INC

So Im from Essex, England and I realy belive im the hardest cunt in Essex and 1 of the hardest in England. I know a few solid fuckers from Wales and Scotland so I know im not the hardest in UK.
I just have this feeling no man, woman or child can step to me. Im a bus driver and I see alot of people about and know for sure il crush them.

Do any of you feel pretty fucking almighty like that ?

Also whos the hardest cunt on this forum ?

Essex is full of melts

And your post proves it

Ah a Bristol boy, I remember a troop night out there, went to that fucking Zaza Bazaar all you can eat shit hole, weakkness everywhere it stank of it so much it nearly put me off of my 8th plate of disgusting food.

You seem quite a hard cunt, confidence of Zeus runs through your body and mind, this is great. Now as you know im restricted by lord Boris teir 3 masterclass so a meetup will have to wait. Im not about nasty shit, just a good old tearup but after a friendly drink pr maybe find few other hard cunts to fight.
Shut the fuck up you little faggot cunt.

Meet me and I'll show you my fucking Zeus.

When you're picking up your teeth off the floor and popping them in your empty orange juice glass at your local Wetherspoons you'll know what a real hard cunt is then.

I'll live stream your demise on Twitch to my 14 gold tier subs.

So are you a man or a squaddie who sucked too much Taliban cock?

Top Bottom