• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think your abit of a solid cunt ?

door is always open, i'll smoke you and your entire clan
i'd cut out your eyes and impale you on a spike, haul your ass up by a chain and eat your flesh
Mate. Listen carefully.

I will choke you out and bring you to my workshop.

I'd then kidnap your mum, sister and boyfriend.

I'd tie them up in front of you and for weeks - months even - beat, rape and starve them until one by one they slowly die.

As they start to rot away only then will I give you your last meal and drink and you will starve to death staring at their putrid messes of bodies.

Then you'll know I'm the hardest fucking cunt.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
door is always open, i'll smoke you and your entire clan

Ok weird, but smoking is bad for you. Also cannibalism gross. You’ll be done for murder. Best just send or write a strongly worded letter. Letting the OP know his garden isn’t up to snuff or his favourite football team are rubbish.

Mate. Listen carefully.

I'd tie them up in front of you and for weeks - months even - beat, rape and starve them until one by one they slowly die.

As they start to rot away only then will I give you your last meal and drink and you will starve to death staring at their putrid messes of bodies.

Well I’ll set all your thermostats to the wrong temperature and rearrange all your office furniture ever so slight enough to make you fill Like something is off. Yeah. I’ll tell everyone you like something that you don’t ans then they will buy you that thing. Maybe you hate tuna. Surprise bitch tuna casserole every night. Yeah that’s right. Or maybe I get your hair dresser to give you a mulet Then a few years later when you finally snap and think you are going insane. Well then you will know the meaning of the words Tuna casserole.... wait I mean terror.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Mate. Listen carefully.

sounds like a vacation, let's do this

Tesseract

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Mate. Listen carefully.

Joke’s on you. Tesseract murdered and fucked his loved ones years ago.

farmerboy

Hard cunts.
Mad cunts.
Sick cunts.

I just recently joined a facebook page called Most Cooked Cunts. Must admit, wasn't expecting how cooked some of those cunts were. I've led a sheltered life.

lock2k

Banned
So Im from Essex, England and I realy belive im the hardest cunt in Essex and 1 of the hardest in England. I know a few solid fuckers from Wales and Scotland so I know im not the hardest in UK.
I just have this feeling no man, woman or child can step to me. Im a bus driver and I see alot of people about and know for sure il crush them.

Do any of you feel pretty fucking almighty like that ?

Also whos the hardest cunt on this forum ?
FC3195C739F0DFAD669D01D1E506612DBD0D1FFE

Tesseract

Banned
this is now a suicide thread

build a burning man fire pit, kick packer into the flames first

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
England has to be the nation with the hardest, madest cunts on the planet.

It's a country that invented Rugby, the sport of bare-knuckle boxing, football hooligans and Millwall fans.

England has no equal in this field.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I know the UK has some rough neighborhoods, but having briefly lived in a few of the worst US cities around I can't imagine a truly tough, solid cunt from the UK. Especially after all of the UK reality TV I've seen. Ya guys look mad soft, sorry.

I know the UK has some rough neighborhoods, but having briefly lived in a few of the worst US cities around I can't imagine a truly tough, solid cunt from the UK. Especially after all of the UK reality TV I've seen. Ya guys look mad soft, sorry.
Mate your pussy yanks jumped out of windows on 9/11.

British hard cunts would have ran down the flights of stairs and been in the pub by 11am.

Stupid yank cunt.

Top Bottom