• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think your abit of a solid cunt ?

bender

What time is it?
Yeah he maybe a cunt but is he a solid cunt ?

vBvphJ.gif

Mate. Listen carefully.

I will choke you out and bring you to my workshop.

I'd then kidnap your mum, sister and boyfriend.

I'd tie them up in front of you and for weeks - months even - beat, rape and starve them until one by one they slowly die.

As they start to rot away only then will I give you your last meal and drink and you will starve to death staring at their putrid messes of bodies.

Then you'll know I'm the hardest fucking cunt.
tumblr_n144y13f3M1tpia98o1_250.gif

Last edited:
I'm sat in a service station just outside Essex.

I don't know if my ego or body is bruised more.

I left my house at 2.44am to drive to get to the meeting place with DAHGAMING DAHGAMING early. I figured I'd mop the floor with the cunt quickly then pop to the local Greggs for a breakfast roll in victory.

However like a true hard cunt when I rolled up in my 1.2 litre Citroen C1 who was already there waiting for me?

DAHGAMING DAHGAMING

I have to admit lads that did shake me. By his feet was a whey protein wrapper. His muscles were glistening in the early sun.

As I squared up to him Dorothy from the Asda petrol station begged me to go home. She knew his reputation and what he was capable of.

Needless to say, 13.4 seconds later my head was flat against the pavement and I lay there contemplating how TOWIE never once featured this specimen.

Like a proper hard cunt DAHGAMING DAHGAMING wiped my blood off his hand and reached out to help me up.

Even walked me back to my car but sternly advised I left his manor quickly.

As I sit here telling you this story, sipping my bad McDonald's coffee, I'm considering walking over to that table of 14 year old girls and fucking smashing them through the window to once again feel like a hard cunt.

But I won't.

I can't.

I already know DAHGAMING DAHGAMING is the hardest cunt.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

I left my house at 2.44am to drive to get to the meeting place with DAHGAMING DAHGAMING early. I figured I'd mop the floor with the cunt quickly then pop to the local Greggs for a breakfast roll in victory.

However like a true hard cunt when I rolled up in my 1.2 litre Citroen C1 who was already there waiting for me?

DAHGAMING DAHGAMING

I have to admit lads that did shake me. By his feet was a whey protein wrapper. His muscles were glistening in the early sun.

As I squared up to him Dorothy from the Asda petrol station begged me to go home. She knew his reputation and what he was capable of.

Needless to say, 13.4 seconds later my head was flat against the pavement and I lay there contemplating how TOWIE never once featured this specimen.

Like a proper hard cunt DAHGAMING DAHGAMING wiped my blood off his hand and reached out to help me up.

As I sit here telling you this story, sipping my bad McDonald's coffee, I'm considering walking over to that table of 14 year old girls and fucking smashing them through the window to once again feel like a hard cunt.

But I won't.

I can't.

What no meal at Nando’s or Zizzi’s ?

DAHGAMING DAHGAMING . stingy cunt... oh and you only lasted 13 seconds. You make the Wealdstone Raider disappointed.

Joey Essex and Danny Dyer are mortified. Bleeding Liberty
Jamie Oliver is fuming.

Mug

*Translation for any Americans confused

Named two local “classy” restaurants that hard cunts and their bit of stuff go to.( If he was real classy he might have done wagamama’s . But he didn’t, no just thought about him bleeding self. Real hard cunts are also gentle cunts.. too busy doing victory doughnuts in the ASDA car park. With your shit box motor and the exhaust that sounds like some flatulent maniac misfiring. He is trying to impress the Essex glamour grans back from bingo. If he get lucky he may get fishy fingers and something from the in store cafe brought for him. Make a baked potato? Pot noodle? Who knows. Maybe 50p for the fruit machines in south end ) referenced a few people from Essex used some slang as well.

Also people of Essex don’t get me wrong. Your county has given birth to finest band this land has ever seen The Prodigy. As well as young William Offsprey. And Gavin and Stacey. So I don’t mean any condescension.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

DAHGAMING DAHGAMING

But I won't.

I can't.

It’s quite incredible how hard he is, given he transitioned only about six months ago.

Nice to see Mary getting her/his/their life back together, by smashing soft cunts like you.

So everyone in this thread bragging about being a hard cunt and meeting up...thats like the way bisexual and bicurious guys meet and hook up right?

You guys seem pretty faggy....

"I'll tie you up"

"I'll smash you"

Just kiss already

Redlancet

Banned
So Im from Essex, England and I realy belive im the hardest cunt in Essex and 1 of the hardest in England. I know a few solid fuckers from Wales and Scotland so I know im not the hardest in UK.
I just have this feeling no man, woman or child can step to me. Im a bus driver and I see alot of people about and know for sure il crush them.

Do any of you feel pretty fucking almighty like that ?

Also whos the hardest cunt on this forum ?
i can break you with just one hand

Top Bottom