• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you use light or dark theme while browsing NeoGAF? Are you thinking about switching?

Where do you stand, fellow handsome GAF user?

• I use the dark theme but will switch to the light side!

• I will continue to use the dark theme.

• I use the light theme but will switch to the dark side!

• I will continue to use the light theme.

• I'm blind, you asshole!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been using the dark theme since shortly after I began posting here but with my one year anniversary of being a member of this great online gaming community coming up, I've decided I want to switch to the light side. Is anyone else thinking about doing the same regardless of whatever forum theme you currently use? I also think my avatar might look better using the light theme but maybe that's just me.

SoulsGAF,
Light a Fire for dark theme users.
Praise the Sun for light theme users.

Last edited:
Dark theme. It's better for my eyes. :O
Big baby. How bad can it be?

giphy.webp

Come on, TaySan. You can do it.

Last edited:
F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Dark theme always. Coincidentally I just discovered the dark theme in Google Chrome yesterday and switched to that too. I prefer them as my eyes aren't what they used to be and it seems a little easier to read. I'm also under the assumption that it saves a little on battery life.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
been always using the light theme dark scheme is harder for me to read. im also using f.lux which makes everything easier on the eyes.

edit: i also turn down the brightness on my comp as well to make it easier on my eyes. currently, using a macbook

Last edited:

TaySan

Banned
I switched to light for shits and giggles and had to switch it back instantly. XD It really is uncomfortable after getting used to the dark theme.

Pejo

I vastly prefer dark but got in the habit of sticking with light because it's less suspicious looking at a glance, and I used to mainly browse GAF while I was at work. Now that I'm work at home, I guess I just left it as light out of habit.

Top Bottom