• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOA producer Hayashi confirms they are making latest entry of DOAX

raven777

at today's DOA festival, producer Hayashi has confirmed that they are indeed making the latest entry of the DOAX series.

rough translation of what Hayashi said

"There is a game where female DOA characters are having a vacation at south island. Fans having been asking for that game. It is actually the number 1 request from the fans. I have been acting as if I was ignoring these requests. But we have actually begun developing that game, the latest installment. It's still very early in development so we can't give more details, but I want to announce today that we are making the game."

kJHHM8Y.gif

Yess!!

Love the series! so underated (I still think the actual volleball segment was/is great).

now, the weird part is, I've played all the DOAX games so far immensely, but now I'm married. This might not fly well.

ShinMaruku

The only dude is gonna be Zack. Which is only fair. He's the only dude the ladies don't have a negative reactions to.

XenoRaven

No one would believe if you told them but the volleyball is pretty darn fun. I'm basing this off of the first game.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
*guywholookslikemattlauergrabbingtissuestomasturbate.gif*

ShinMaruku

After their latest shit show pc ports you want them to half ass this port? Especially since you can still get them mods in AHEM ways on other things. :p

Top Bottom