• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOA Xtreme: Venus Vacation Gets PC Requirements, also Will Use Soft Engine 2.0

L.O.R.D

https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-pc-screenshots-pc-specs/

NSFW obviously

We get to see the equipment screen that will let us equip the girls with swimsuit coming with different specs and abilities, a beach volley match that also features the new character Misaki. As the match goes on, the girls’ stamina will decrease, so having high stamina is crucial in long matches. Stats like power and technique, alongside skill bonuses, will influence the outcome of attacks and defense.

The gacha system at the base of the free-to-play business model of the game will let you draw new swimsuits, and the scene you’ll see depends on the rarity and attributes. If you get a SR bikini, there will be only one scene, but SSR swimsuits will show two.

In the screenshots you can see scenes with Marie Rose, Honoka and Hitomi.

Interestingly, swimsuit “malfunctions” are also included with certain combinations of characters and swimsuits. For instance the SSR swimsuit “Minuet” for Marie Rose and the SSR bikini “Libra” for Hitomi will show malfunction scenes.

Pre-registration also begins today, offering a plethora of free items. You can find it here, but you’ll need a DMM account (in Japanese) to do it.

Last, but not least, we find out the minimum and recommended PC system requirements. Interestingly, if you match the recommended specs the game will use the Soft Engine 2.0 (which is the same used on Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 for PS 4). If you have a weaker PC that only matches the minimum specs, the game will use the Soft Engine Lite (originally used on Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 for PS Vita).

RReMCTl.jpg

more screenshots on the source

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
So i was right to think that "Venus Vacation" was somehow related to the Vita version of DOAX3 called "Venus"

Free to play PC port of DoA Xtreme sounds like a better port than Dead or Alive 5.
And it seems to be the first KT game to support both DX11 high end hardware and DX9 low end hardware. This game is basically what I wanted for all KT games on Steam: Having both versions for high end and low end hardware.

Eolz

Not too surprised, but glad the minimum requirements are this low!

It's not a browser game, but a game that most likely requires to be launched through DMM,

Yup. Also you can already do some daily login to get some bonuses for when the game is here.

They now take nude showers? Maybe I am late to the party on that but hot damn.

It was in the teaser yeah. Seems to replace the poledance scenes.
edit: relinking it at the right time.

Vlaphor

And I heard it's pretty underwhelming, so ya no thanks.

I don't know. I was pretty much ready to buy a PSVR just for DOAX3 once it got patched into the Asian release, but then the problem was that I would've had to do a bunch of grinding to unlock DOAX3 VR stuff. Still, tell me if this looks underwhelming.

Also, just to err on the side of caution, NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMgn4nejRA4

Now if modders could get Vive support into DOA5 on PC so I could do DOAHDM in VR...I wouldn't leave. I would live in VR

Zenaku

I don't know. I was pretty much ready to buy a PSVR just for DOAX3 once it got patched into the Asian release, but then the problem was that I would've had to do a bunch of grinding to unlock DOAX3 VR stuff. Still, tell me if this looks underwhelming.

Also, just to err on the side of caution, NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMgn4nejRA4

Now if modders could get Vive support into DOA5 on PC so I could do DOAHDM in VR...I wouldn't leave. I would live in VR
DOAX3's VR mode actually unlocks the photo and gravure modes, even if you haven't unlocked them in the main game yet. Can't view everything, but you can watch the girls quite a bit.

Anyway, had a feeling this would be an actual PC game since it mentioned being for "Windows", and a browser game should work on any os, but I couldn't find anything to confirm. Looking forward to trying it out.

Top Bottom