• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does a GBA cartridge wallet exist?

Justin Bailey

------ ------
The case I have now is starting to become overrun with games. I'd rather have something along the lines of a CD wallet that stores GBA games, instead of fumbling through the case that I have now. Anyone know of something like this that can hold around 15 carts?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'd like to know too. I have like 12-15 GBA games and it'd be great if I can keep it in a small wallet. Right now I have my GBA games in a pouch thing

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wario64 said:
I'd like to know too. I have like 12-15 GBA games and it'd be great if I can keep it in a small wallet. Right now I have my GBA games in a pouch thing

I don't have a pic, but the case I use can easily hold 12-15 games; I've got about 20+ in there right now. It's one of the official Nintendo brand cases, IIRC.

Dave Long

Banned
Believe it or not, I carry all my stuff on trips in a soft Game Gear case. There's enough room for like a million carts and both a regular GBA and SP. :)

Neutron Night said:
Just use your normal wallet, if you keep paying $30 for GBA games it won't have any money cluttering it up.

First off, I thought avatars were supposed to be 90x120. Secondly, trolling silly. Thirdly newer console games are more expensive, and I'd probably be more prone to going broke on those than GBA games. I can find several GBA games I want that are all under $10. Lastly, most people here actually have the money to spend on lots of games.

Top Bottom