• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does the GA logo colors work on an A320 airplane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
No.... Maybe I will try them on a 747 or A340 line, but for some after I changed the colors, flight simulator keeps crashing..

Image9.jpg

Willco

Hollywood Square
I fear for a Gaming-Age Forum™ airline. It would no doubt be piloted by Canadiens, and nobody trusts their navigational and engineering abilities (floating tanks, never forget!). The flight attendants would all be Asian, except for the one Jake Gyllenhaal look-a-like for the obvious passenger and all would be too busy getting sales figures for people to attend to our real, more pressing needs. Not to mention that there's no manga allowed onboard, just distributable copies of Spider-Man.

Willco said:
I fear for a Gaming-Age Forum™ airline. It would no doubt be piloted by Canadiens, and nobody trusts their navigational and engineering abilities (floating tanks, never forget!). The flight attendants would all be Asian, except for the one Jake Gyllenhaal look-a-like for the obvious passenger and all would be too busy getting sales figures for people to attend to our real, more pressing needs. Not to mention that there's no manga allowed onboard, just distributable copies of Spider-Man.
abg.jpg

Hamfam said:
RipClawe is practising his revenge against Al Qaeda on Flight Simulator.

LOL

I'm reserving the emergency exit seat. You're lives depend on if I can competently open the hatch in case of emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom