• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dog breaks girls copy of Dead Space 2, so Visceral.....

Swag

Angelus Errare said:
Surprised no one posted picture of the girl. Gaf is slipping

zF02d.jpg

Would.

Good show by Visceral

dream

Yasae said:
Hardwood floors? She can afford another copy, Visceral...

But she lived in a homeless shelter for 6 months before moving to Ohio to get married and play Dead Space 2.

Crisis said:
If you think that's a nice gesture, why don't you take a note from their book and return the $50 you stole from Kerrinck to him?
:lol

I'm glad I read about his blacklist status in the buy/sell/trade thread.

Yasae

Banned
dream said:
When she was younger she was overweight and had an aversion to cameras but she's much better now after dropping said weight.
I didn't say with crocodile tears.

dream

Yasae said:
I didn't say with crocodile tears.

When she was 14 she was hit by a car while riding her bike to school but she got off lucky with a mild concussion. Unfortunately, now that she's older and on the verge of getting married, she is facing a different problem. She's getting married and she doesn't know if she should leave her piercings in for the ceremony. One on hand, her piercings represent who she is at the moment. But will she always be pierced and self-absorbed?

edit: She finished Mass Effect 2 and that brought her gamer score to 20k.

Psy-Phi

Revolutionary said:
Do you have a blog or type like a retard? No? GTFO
More importantly, does he have boobs?

I can't help but feel like this happened because she's a she. Many fellas do an extraordinary amount of things for women that they won't even meet on the off chamce that it might be the one time she's grateful enough to F em.

But I'm one of those negative gamers that Treyarch was talking about the other day. :p

It is awesome of Visceral though. Just may not have been noble. :p

dream

DiscoJer said:
Isn't she too young to be playing Dead Space 2? (She looks about 12...)

SIR, if you'd read her blog, you would know that she is 22, hates seaweed, and wasted $400 that could have been spent on shoes by paying her rent.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Psy-Phi said:
More importantly, does he have boobs?

I can't help but feel like this happened because she's a she. Many fellas do an extraordinary amount of things for women that they won't even meet on the off chamce that it might be the one time she's grateful enough to F em.

Yeah, I can TOTALLY see how that would work. Free game = free fuck.

*insert eye roll here*

Yasae

Banned
dream said:
When she was 14 she was hit by a car while riding her bike to school but she got off lucky with a mild concussion. Unfortunately, now that she's older and on the verge of getting married, she is facing a different problem. She's getting married and she doesn't know if she should leave her piercings in for the ceremony. One on hand, her piercings represent who she is at the moment. But will she always be pierced and self-absorbed?

edit: She finished Mass Effect 2 and that brought her gamer score to 20k.
Stalk her and get it over with you cretin.

dream

Yasae said:
Stalk her and get it over with you cretin.

Okay, but I'm holding you responsible if she ends up liking me and starts telling me about how she only eats candy 2 pieces at a time.

Psy-Phi

luxarific said:
Yeah, I can TOTALLY see how that would work. Free game = free fuck.

*insert eye roll here*
lol, it doesn't work. I'm only saying that many girls are helped by guys that have that idea in the back of their mind countless times in their lives. No matter how slim the chance, the idea is one of the things that will push a dood to do a "nice" thing for a chick. I know I'm not alone on this because I didn't come to this conclusion personally. But when I heard it, I agreed :p.

stupei

Really great of Visceral. They seem like a really cool team. Hope they release a few more behind the scenes videos, I've enjoyed the two so far.

Psy-Phi said:
lol, it doesn't work. I'm only saying that many girls are helped by guys that have that idea in the back of their mind countless times in their lives. No matter how slim the chance, the idea is one of the things that will push a dood to do a "nice" thing for a chick. I know I'm not alone on this because I didn't come to this conclusion personally. But when I heard it, I agreed :p.

The next time someone defends Pachter, Kevin Butler, or Kojima I am going to feel free to assume that he's secretly hoping for the chance to get to blow them.

I mean, Butler's pretty hot.

Shambles

stupei said:
Really great of Visceral. They seem like a really cool team. Hope they release a few more behind the scenes videos, I've enjoyed the two so far.

The next time someone defends Pachter, Kevin Butler, or Kojima I am going to feel free to assume that he's secretly hoping for the chance to get to blow them.

I mean, Butler's pretty hot.

Doesn't work the other way around. Welcome to the human condition developed over our species entire existance.

stupei

Shambles said:
Doesn't work the other way around. Welcome to the human condition developed over our species entire existance.

Come on. Men don't value Pachter for his opinions.

It's because of his sense of humor and dreamy eyes.
That is actually probably true when it comes to Kevin Butler.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
my dog ate my copy of homura, a fairly unremarkable ps2 vertical shmup. this was like six years ago. i should contact the obscure japanese developer whose name i don't remember and see if they'll send me anything

lol @ the saltiness by some folks:

let's see...

girl likes dead space. hears dead space 2 is going to be toned down. rants on twitter, ends up following/getting followed by member of visceral.

-a year later-

dead space 2 drops. dog destroys dead space 2. girl laments on twitter about her loss. visceral member notices, and goes out of way to make day for unlucky girl. girl makes blog post because visceral deserves major props for their random act of kindness.

she didn't beg for the game, she didn't get it just because she was a girl, and she didn't bitch. if anything, she's still in awe and grateful for it.

---

Visceral is awesome enough, just for making the Dead Space series, but this takes the cake for me.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
drohne said:
my dog ate my copy of homura, a fairly unremarkable ps2 vertical shmup. this was like six years ago. i should contact the obscure japanese developer whose name i don't remember and see if they'll send me anything

more likely the reply will be "please send american money, we are running low on cup noodles"

seat

If only I were a girl with a whiny blog and a misbehaving dog... I could get free shyt all the time!

LaneDS

Anyone know what kind of dog that is?

And yes, pretty rad response by Visceral. I did, however, scroll down and half-expect to see drawn Isaac stomping on drawn doggie. Glad I was wrong!

Desi

abstract alien said:
Gotta love stories like this. About time a feel good situation gets posted around here.
this is a feel good situation? The guy who had the 360 team sign his xbox only to have it red ring and come back from Microsoft repairs washed and cleaned needed a feel good situation.

She was just out of 60 bucks because of mismanagement.

Desi said:
this is a feel good situation?
I'd say so.
Desi said:
The guy who had the 360 team sign his xbox only to have it red ring and come back from Microsoft repairs washed and cleaned needed a feel good situation.
You mean this one?

http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/22/even-happier-ending-for-cleaned-xbox-360-owner-gates-signed-c/

Well, he got it...so should we compare it to all future random acts of gaming kindness now?
Desi said:
She was just out of 60 bucks because of mismanagement.
Next time something unfortunate happens to you, may the nearest person attribute it to "mismanagement."

Z_Y

My dumbass dog eats/ruins shit all the time.

I need a twitter account...and perhaps a vagina.

kamspy

I would rage stomp that dog Isaac style. There might be $5 or some ammo in it's carcass.

Not really

My little sister broke my Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped CD 12 years ago. Do you think Naughty Dog will send me a copy if I tell them about it?

Top Bottom