• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dog Walker Stunned By 'Ripped' Squirrel's Huge 'Nuts'

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dog Walker Stunned By 'Ripped' Squirrel's Huge 'Nuts'

A dog walker in the US did a double take when she came across a remarkably endowed squirrel.

Sarah Lenzenhuber was walking her pooch outside her apartment in Missouri last week when she crossed paths with the hung rodent.

Phwoooooooooooar. Credit: Jam Press

Phwoooooooooooar. Credit: Jam Press

Naturally, she grabbed a snap of the sexy squirrel and posted it on Facebook, where it has racked up more than 4,000 likes.

Sarah said: "I saw him while out walking my dog, did a double take and then doubled over laughing.

"I wasn't sure if I should post it anywhere but then my grade school sense of humour got the best of me."

As you might expect, it was the squirrel's scrotum which drew the plaudits.

One person said: "His nuts are bigger than my partner's."

Another said: "Wow, he's got quite the stockpile of nuts for the winter."

While a third asked: "Is it sad I'm jealous?"

Erm, no, I don't think it is sad. After all, this is a specimen of a squirrel we're talking about here. He's hung like a badger and has the hot body to boot.

As one person observed: "Dude, not only is he endowed, he's ripped - look at those pecs."

Another asked: "Does he have a six pack too?"

A third added: "Wow, those abs!"

Standing proud. Credit: Jam Press

Standing proud. Credit: Jam Press

If this has whet your appetite and left you ravenous for more raunchy rodents, then may I present to you a squirrel tree threesome.

Max Waugh, from Seattle, USA, was photographing a family of mongooses (mongeese?) in South Africa in February when he was caught off guard by the romping rodents.
Like any photographer worth their salt, Max wasted no time in snapping away at the squirrel sex string that Mother Nature had presented him with.

The 44-year-old said it was a total surprise - though it would be pretty weird if it wasn't, wouldn't it?

Raunchy. Credit: Split Pics

Raunchy. Credit: Split Pics

He said: "It was completely unexpected, and obviously appeals to one's more juvenile sense of humour.

"More seriously, I am always excited to capture rare and unexpected animal behaviour.

"This certainly qualifies. I believe the only time I've witnessed something similar in the animal kingdom involved multiple male sea turtles trying to attach themselves to a female in the Galapagos Islands."

Having taken a close look at the ménage à trois, Max offered up a bit of analysis.

He said: "Based on the order (from left to right), my best guess is female-male-male, but there's no guarantee of that.

"If, for instance, this has more to do with dominance display than simple mating attempts, it's conceivable this could be a group of three males.

"I'd guess that we are seeing two males vying for a female's attention during the breeding period, and most likely one male arrived a bit too late.

"Or perhaps he is trying to exert dominant behaviour to encourage his rival to move on."

Wow - grim hypothesis, isn't it? Suppose that squirrel is a firm believer in the adage 'better late then never'.

Top Bottom