• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan promo trailer (Better quality, NSFW)

4t9ywj8.jpg

Midna

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:

hhaha image is so much better if you've played Silent Hill 2.

Anyways, I thought this game was a joke, guess it's real. Looks really cute, would be better without the weird sekuhata stuff.

There are a a bunch of people in The States throughout the internet that are all excited about this game and are pre-ordering from Yes-Asia. HAHAHAHA :lol .

ThaiGrocer said:
There are a a bunch of people in The States throughout the internet that are all excited about this game and are pre-ordering from Yes-Asia. HAHAHAHA :lol .

Yes there are, i think a fair few people here have pre-ordered them already. I know a few have from another board.

Im just very curious how a game like this will do on the DS, shud be quite interesting.

the ridicoulously awesome Metal Slug Anthology hit the high point of #33 on the weekly bestsellers chart. I love SNK, but not even Sega or Atari in their most hubris filled days could lose money as efficeintly as SNK.

This is the videogame equivilent of a arthouse theater showing "Blue" movies to stay open.

Top Bottom