• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dominic Monaghan hanging out at Naughty Dog...

3w13W54.jpg

tZzeDKr.jpg

https://twitter.com/DomsWildThings/status/385583951546712065

Interesting... Could Monaghan be involved in Uncharted 4? Or is ND doing what is probably the sensible thing and starting a new franchise for next gen?

Edit: Or not: It seems Monahgan mentioned Uncharted before. I'd guess he's a new character in next-gen Uncharted.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
He should be in a videogame.

Bishop89

This is pretty cool.

Ive been hesitant in wanting a new uncharted (even though i LOVED 2 & 3) but was hoping for a new ip (yes, ANOTHER new ip)

Maybe if they do something crazy with uncharted then it could get magical!

Claire should make a cameo!

Oh yeah! Whatever happened to those guys?

They released a song on Rock Band.

....No, seriously. There is a "Drive Shaft" song on Rock Band Network called "You All Everybody". It's pretty much the only song that that band ever seemed to play (on Lost or anywhere else).... Talk about one hit wonder ;)

Respawn

Banned
He currently has a wildlife show (I don't know where). BUT, he is mostly known for his role as Merry in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and as Charlie on Lost.
Yup I saw an episode where he was going for honey from bees in some of the tallest trees I've ever seen. I think he's nuts.

Silky

Banned
Uncharted 4? Way to be at the top of the world and descend back down to mediocrity, ND.

Would've preffered more of TLoU or a New IP.

They had the Napoleon Dynamite guy there one day too. Sounds like they get quite a few celebs wandering in for a tour. Pretty sure there was a Kotaku article about it the other day.

So how many days till VGAs eh?

Also anyone who thought its anything but UC4 from ND next was kidding themselves. We JUST got a new IP from them.

fizzgigg

Banned
They should of started a new series and stopped with uncharted 3 now they're milking I think. The Uncharted series are wonderful but I want to see new things from ND :)

Raonak

Banned
Awesome if he's in the next uncharted.

I miss charlie.

Can't wait for them to finally announce Uncharted4. hopefully they nail it out of the park, because that's system seller material.

Top Bottom