• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Dominion Voting Systems statement responding to Powell

sleepnaught

Jan 12, 2017

Apparently this quote is from 2010 by the NIST, the same NIST that Dominion refer to as having given the thumbs up for their source code. Source is my ass.
It's from a letter/email to the NIST, not a report from the NIST.

Edit:. Link won't work on GAF, but it's the first result from NIST

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Jill Valentine

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
Reality:
a bizarre election fraud conspiracy that—were it possible—would necessarily require the collaboration of thousands of participants, including state officeholders, bipartisan local elections officials, thousands of volunteer Election Day poll watchers in thousands of locations across the state of Georgia, federal and state government technology testing agencies, private elections service companies, and independent third-party auditors.’

Trumpers:
Or, you know, a handful of people in a handful of key counties, most of which have a track record of election fraud.
Oh by the way, Biden underperformed Hilary across the county in every urban county except for these handful of counties where he vastly over performed. These counties that have a track record of fraud and have a litany of voter irregularities and statistical issues.

• LOL
Reactions: Haribokart

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Why does it bother you that I care RLP? People have concerns about the veracity of the election. Seems perfectly legit to me that questions they have are answered, especially given there are big question marks hanging over certain aspects. Why so insistent that these things aren't looked into by 3rd parties?

Any business is going to defend itself from what it views as an attack, but that doesn't mean nothing is rotten in the state of Denmark. If they have nothing to hide, then allow an investigation.
It doesn"t bother me that you care... call it curiosity. Are there really big question marks? I mean there are some far fetched claims, but nothing that has stood out legally. And nothing that people who don't have a collection of tin foil hats put much merit into. For those of us who actually live here and have common sense, we know that how insurmountable of an undertaking it would be to steal a Presidential election. Between the shear number of counties, polarized political climate, different state rules, and inefficient/inconsistent ways our government operates from the local to state level, the undertaking would be impossible.

"If they have nothing to hide, then allow an imvestivation" Hilarious this is being used as an excuse to try to keep Trump in office. A man who refuses to release his tax returns and was actually impeached for obstruction of an investigation. In America we have this other constitutional amendment that guarantees due process. We have a President and his/her administration, not a dictator, king, or regime. If they think a crime was committed, investigate, submit proof, and turn it over to the DOJ. My guess is after Biden gets sworn it this will all go the way the Benghazi hearings did... they'll just go away and the Republicans will admit it was all theatrics to sway voters.

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Its cool bro, I don’t expect you to understand. Just behave as you would around real people. Meager and unobtrusive 👍
Do you normally run around demanding respect from strangers while not reciprocating it? This is a political forum full of conspiracy theory and a tremendous amount of inciteful rhetoric. Police your own people if you have an issue with tone, otherwise you just come off as a whiner. Respect is a two way street. You have to give it to get it back.

Kadayi

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
Discord : Kadayi#0650
It doesn"t bother me that you care... call it curiosity. Are there really big question marks? I mean there are some far fetched claims, but nothing that has stood out legally. And nothing that people who don't have a collection of tin foil hats put much merit into. For those of us who actually live here and have common sense, we know that how insurmountable of an undertaking it would be to steal a Presidential election. Between the shear number of counties, polarized political climate, different state rules, and inefficient/inconsistent ways our government operates from the local to state level, the undertaking would be impossible.

"If they have nothing to hide, then allow an imvestivation" Hilarious this is being used as an excuse to try to keep Trump in office. A man who refuses to release his tax returns and was actually impeached for obstruction of an investigation. In America we have this other constitutional amendment that guarantees due process. We have a President and his/her administration, not a dictator, king, or regime. If they think a crime was committed, investigate, submit proof, and turn it over to the DOJ. My guess is after Biden gets sworn it this will all go the way the Benghazi hearings did... they'll just go away and the Republicans will admit it was all theatrics to sway voters.

The numbers just don't add up. Biden had no campaign, yet absolutely destroyed Obama's vote.

Last edited:

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
Well, they should have their day in court. They're innocent until proven guilty...but...why in the fuck is Twitter and big tech playing gatekeeper to information that goes against the liberal narrative? Maybe it's because I'm not looking as I have a strong bias, but are there as many examples of big tech cracking down and suppressing the left? Are there 1000s of witnesses to voter fraud seeing Trump getting a boost in votes? Everything looks to be going in one direction all the time. And the only things we get from the dems on this board are "accept it" and "LOL".

The dems have shat up this country for four years (all the protests, burnt down cities, lock downs, Russia gate, censorship, statues being torn down, impeachment, defunded police) so excuse the fuck out of MILLIONS OF US if we've had a fucking nough of their condescending, hypocritical, authoritarian bullshit. Fuck them, and fuck this company.
I'm pretty skeptical of the voter fraud narrative, but I do find it fairly implausible that Biden got more votes than Obama in 2008 and Trump got 10 million more votes than 2016 while losing.

That being said, I don't expect election results to be changed based on my own doubts and intuitions. What I actually have a bigger problem with is the left tell anyone who is upset to "accept it", "move on", etc. They can fuck right off with that. When the right is burning down city blocks and holding the government hostage to multi-year fishing expeditions to undermine the legitimacy of their elected opposition, then things will be equal and the left can bitch about the right's behavior.

Until then, anyone who voted for Joe can take their calls for unity and accepting the results and shove them straight up their ass. I'll get on with my life because I don't give a shit really. I have the luxury of not caring too much who the president is. But I don't begrudge anyone for being upset or having significant doubts about all this. After all the bullshit Trump supporters have witnessed in the past 4 years, its no wonder.

They've had to watch the guy they elected get accused of being a Russian plant, investigated for almost 3 years which resulted in nothing but innuendos about obstruction of an investigation predicated on bar rumors and salacious opposition research.
They've watched warrants get issued against the campaign they supported that were fraudulently obtained.
They've had to watch former intel heads and officers and sitting members of congress go on TV and straight up lie publicly about "evidence" they claimed to have seen while behind closed door hearings they say they have seen no such evidence.
They had to watch the guy they supported get dragged through an impeachment that was almost immediately memory holed because it was absolute nonsense, perpetrated by disgruntled bureaucrats and politically motivated house representatives.
They've watched the press debase themselves by repeatedly reporting unverifiable rumors as fact. Watched them have to revise story after story, always in the same direction. No one is supposed to notice that every "mistake" made by the press is against of this Administration?
And when they see all this media bias, they then have to watch as social media corporations use these same companies as the gold standard for deciding what is true and what is false to suppress the same perspectives they have been caught time after time falsely denigrating.

I could go on for a long time about this insanity. But I personally have no patience for anyone on the left who says "move on" right now. People waited 4 fucking years for the left to "move on" from 2016. So anyone on that side of the aisle can politely go fuck themselves with that nonsense right now.

Last edited:
x1

Kadayi

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
I'm pretty skeptical of the voter fraud narrative, but I do find it fairly implausible that Biden got more votes than Obama in 2008 and Trump got 10 million more votes than 2016 while losing.

That being said, I don't expect election results to be changed based on my own doubts and intuitions. What I actually have a bigger problem with is the left tell anyone who is upset to "accept it", "move on", etc. They can fuck right off with that. When the right is burning down city blocks and holding the government hostage to multi-year fishing expeditions to undermine the legitimacy of their elected opposition, then things will be equal and the left can bitch about the right's behavior.

Until then, anyone who voted for Joe can take their calls for unity and accepting the results and shove them straight up their ass. I'll get on with my life because I don't give a shit really. I have the luxury of not caring too much who the president is. But I don't begrudge anyone for being upset or having significant doubts about all this. After all the bullshit Trump supporters have witnessed in the past 4 years, its no wonder.

They've had to watch the guy they elected get accused of being a Russian plant, investigated for almost 3 years which resulted in nothing but innuendos about obstruction of an investigation predicated on bar rumors and salacious opposition research.
They've watched warrants get issued against the campaign they supported that were fraudulently obtained.
They've had to watch former intel heads and officers and sitting members of congress go on TV and straight up lie publicly about "evidence" they claimed to have seen while behind closed door hearings they say they have seen no such evidence.
They had to watch the guy they supported get dragged through an impeachment that was almost immediately memory holed because it was absolute nonsense, perpetrated by disgruntled bureaucrats and politically motivated house representatives.
They've watched the press debase themselves by repeatedly reporting unverifiable rumors as fact. Watched them have to revise story after story, always in the same direction. No one is supposed to notice that every "mistake" made by the press is against of this Administration?
And when they see all this media bias, they then have to watch as social media corporations use these same companies as the gold standard for deciding what is true and what is false to suppress the same perspectives they have been caught time after time falsely denigrating.

I could go on for a long time about this insanity. But I personally have no patience for anyone on the left who says "move on" right now. People waited 4 fucking years for the left to "move on" from 2016. So anyone on that side of the aisle can politely go fuck themselves with that nonsense right now.

Post of the day

Last edited:
Reactions: brap and ultrazilla

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014

The numbers just don't add up. Biden had no campaign, yet absolutely destroyed Obama's vote.
The federalist huh? Well golly, it must be true since they aren't biased at all. 🙄.

Trump is easily the most divisive President we've ever had. Most people either love him or can't stand him, there is not a lot of in between. It just looks like more people despised him and voted against him. Isn't it funny that they make claims about the number of votes Biden got, but stay silent about the fact that Trump got a record number of votes too? Funny how that works.

There are also simple, rational explanations. Mail in voting makes voting easier. It levels the playing field in states, like Georgia, that create obstacles for minority voters, who typically lean democrat. It doesn't matter how many polling places you close in minority dominated counties when they can just mail in their votes. So of course more people voted.

The rest of their claims can be underscored by history as well. Trump lost the House while being in office, Obama the senate, the President does not guarantee congress. Plus there are a significant number of conservatives who dislike Trump. Trump showed that polls are not always accurate. Of course he won 90+% of the primary, he was essentially unchallenged and the entire process was changed to show unified support. Also, only 18 million people voted for Trump in the primary, yet he got over 70 million votes.... sounds like fraud to me. Lol.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Bias cuts both ways. Want to engage with it, take it up in the applicable thread.
It’s especially rich hearing people on the Left telling about biased sources while 99 percent of the media has refused to lob one tough question at Biden, refused to ask any questions about the laptop or his and Hunter’s business dealings with China, or any questions about voter fraud. Yet it’s The Federalist that’s the problem lol

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
The federalist huh? Well golly, it must be true since they aren't biased at all. 🙄.

Trump is easily the most divisive President we've ever had. Most people either love him or can't stand him, there is not a lot of in between. It just looks like more people despised him and voted against him. Isn't it funny that they make claims about the number of votes Biden got, but stay silent about the fact that Trump got a record number of votes too? Funny how that works.

There are also simple, rational explanations. Mail in voting makes voting easier. It levels the playing field in states, like Georgia, that create obstacles for minority voters, who typically lean democrat. It doesn't matter how many polling places you close in minority dominated counties when they can just mail in their votes. So of course more people voted.

The rest of their claims can be underscored by history as well. Trump lost the House while being in office, Obama the senate, the President does not guarantee congress. Plus there are a significant number of conservatives who dislike Trump. Trump showed that polls are not always accurate. Of course he won 90+% of the primary, he was essentially unchallenged and the entire process was changed to show unified support. Also, only 18 million people voted for Trump in the primary, yet he got over 70 million votes.... sounds like fraud to me. Lol.
Who isn't biased? Communist national network( Some call it cnn)?

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
There are also simple, rational explanations. Mail in voting makes voting easier. It levels the playing field in states, like Georgia, that create obstacles for minority voters, who typically lean democrat.

How is mail-in voting easier than walking into a polling place and voting? Mail-in involves reading complicated instructions with nobody in person to help you, you gotta put one piece of paper into an envelope, and then into another enveloppe, and within certain deadlines, etc. A minority voter that is so "outside-the-system" that they find it hard to show up on election day and produce one piece of id won't find the process easier or more user-friendly if they have to follow the instructions for voting by mail. Even here in Canada, which has mail-in voting, it's mostly used by college-educated people, students or politically-savvy people. Not a lot of immigrants or low-voting groups use it.

Reactions: cryptoadam

Axelotl

Aug 1, 2019
80 Million Votes for Sleepy Joe who didn't even campaign.....but there was no fraud. None. Not one fraudulent vote. Securest election ever. FACT, and you'd be a Bigot and a Nazi for thinking otherwise.
Wow, yeah how could someone not wanting trump to continue? Wake up. Even a metal rod would have gotten more votes than Trump.

ultrazilla

Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
Powell is really looking to get herself sued. I know some people here want that's like then we'll be able to depose them and do discovery but I don't think that's gonna go as well as they think.

Oh poor Dominion! The completely 100% hack proof/tamper proof voting system, whatever will they do with all of these fAlSe ConSpiRacy theories?

Get bent Dominion. The reckoning is coming.

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007
How is mail-in voting easier than walking into a polling place and voting? Mail-in involves reading complicated instructions with nobody in person to help you, you gotta put one piece of paper into an envelope, and then into another enveloppe, and within certain deadlines, etc. A minority voter that is so "outside-the-system" that they find it hard to show up on election day and produce one piece of id won't find the process easier or more user-friendly if they have to follow the instructions for voting by mail. Even here in Canada, which has mail-in voting, it's mostly used by college-educated people, students or politically-savvy people. Not a lot of immigrants or low-voting groups use it.

Have you ever voted absentee?

ultrazilla

Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
Oh poor Dominion! The completely 100% hack proof/tamper proof voting system, whatever will they do with all of these fAlSe ConSpiRacy theories?

Get bent Dominion. The reckoning is coming.

Edit: Powell wants Dominion to sue her as it opens up discovery against them. They won't do it. They'll send out these sad little press releases and talk all big and tough
but won't actually *DO* anything about it. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Reactions: jlscool

Kadayi

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
It was your source, not mine. You brought it into the discussion and a source of proof. Lol.

You've been weighed, measured and found wanting. All you have to offer is scorn versus counterpoints.

Wow, yeah how could someone not wanting trump to continue? Wake up. Even a metal rod would have gotten more votes than Trump.

If that was truly the case then how is it that the Democrats didn't take one vote off him? He gained votes.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Slings and Arrows

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020

What sources are acceptable to you? Please provide a list. I'm not being a jerk, I would really like to know who you think is an unbiased, trusted, and respected news source. I have no clue anymore.

The vote turnout. People have a problem with the amount of votes Biden received because he barely campaigned and had incredibly low turnout/support in a EXTREMELY welcoming environment. On the flip side, the number of votes for Trump made perfect sense since you saw the support all across the country....DURING a pandemic and in a hostile environment where violence against Trump supporters is encouraged and celebrated. Hundreds of miles long parade in Arizona, boat parades, parades in Beverly Hills, 50k at rallies. Biden? 15 people twice a day two times a week. You tellin' me Biden receiving the most votes in history passes YOUR sniff test? C'mon man! But mail in! Does not compute. So when you now take 100s, if not 1000s of affidavits of voting shenanigans, it's not too hard to do the math.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Kadayi

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
It’s especially rich hearing people on the Left telling about biased sources while 99 percent of the media has refused to lob one tough question at Biden, refused to ask any questions about the laptop or his and Hunter’s business dealings with China, or any questions about voter fraud. Yet it’s The Federalist that’s the problem lol
The Federalist is a propaganda rag. Hunter didn't run for office and he isn't appointed to any position, unlike Trump's kids. The authorities have had this supposed laptop since February, so it is in their hands. If they've done nothing about it you have to wonder about it's legitimacy. If neither Fox news nor elected GOP officials aren't even touching it you also have to question it's legitimacy.

Also, you are concerned about Hunter's business deal, but you have no idea what the foreign business dealing of the standing US President. A President who appointed his kids to positions while they run his company and whose business ventures have benefitted from their positions in his administration. Secondly you have a President who's clubs have profitted off his positions, from raising the membership fees when he got elected to using them for his 300 golf excursions. But hey.. Hunter and all.

For the record. I think they should ask the President and those running for the Presidency the hardest questions they can. Biden should be able to answer them and Trump should as well without whining about it.

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
You've been weighed, measured and found wanting. All you have to offer is scorn versus counterpoints.

If that was truly the case then how is it that the Democrats didn't take one vote off him? He gained votes.
I gave you counter points and you had no response but to take up the bias of the federalist in another thread, lol. You literally didn't refute one thing I wrote. Sounds like you weighed, measured, and found out you were in over your head.

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014

If I may, from an external looking in, Trump is a fucking idiot, but much like the Boris Corbyn race in the UK, I couldn't imagine that more people would vote for the man supporting the domestic terrorism, over even the most monumental of fucking idiots. And that's before I posted that video in the Trump thread.

Kadayi

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
I gave you counter points and you had no response but to take up the bias of the federalist in another thread, lol. You literally didn't refute one thing I wrote. Sounds like you weighed, measured, and found out you were in over your head.

Whom exactly are you hoping to convince? You didn't post counterpoints but didn't even read the article. You just dismissed it on the basis of 'Bias' simply by virtue of it being the federalist. The Bellweather is statistical data. Trump is extremely popular with his base judging by the vote. He pulled more votes than any Republican before him. The idea that all the data points somehow miraculously got blown out solely because of mail-in ballots is a stretch. It's largely avoided in elections because it's one of the biggest vectors for fraud.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2015
What sources are acceptable to you? Please provide a list. I'm not being a jerk, I would really like to know who you think is an unbiased, trusted, and respected news source. I have no clue anymore.

The vote turnout. People have a problem with the amount of votes Biden received because he barely campaigned and had incredibly low turnout/support in a EXTREMELY welcoming environment. On the flip side, the number of votes for Trump made perfect sense since you saw the support all across the country....DURING a pandemic and in a hostile environment where violence against Trump supporters is encouraged and celebrated. Hundreds of miles long parade in Arizona, boat parades, parades in Beverly Hills, 50k at rallies. Biden? 15 people twice a day two times a week. You tellin' me Biden receiving the most votes in history passes YOUR sniff test? C'mon man! But mail in! Does not compute. So when you now take 100s, if not 1000s of affidavits of voting shenanigans, it's not too hard to do the math.
‘How did they get so many votes when everything my candidiate did was good and everything their opponent did was bad?’ - both sides.

Last edited:

makaveli60

Jan 7, 2018
Hahaha, surejan.gif. I love that many of you still see through this bullshit. It was high time we stood up for ourselves. We won't be shut up anymore and won't back down.

Last edited:

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Have you ever voted absentee?

This is how it is done in Canada:

"If your home is in Canada, you must wait until after an election is called to apply to vote by mail.

After an election is called:

• Complete an Application for Registration and Special Ballot. The form will be available on this website, at any local Elections Canada office or by calling Elections Canada.

• Send us your completed form and proof of identity and home address. You can submit them by fax, by mail, or in person at any local Elections Canada office.

• Once your application is accepted, we will send you a special ballot voting kit by regular mail. (If you apply in person, staff will hand you the kit.) The kit explains how to mark your special ballot and mail it in."

As simple as it is, it is still more complicated than just showing up on voting day at the poll with your driver's licence and being handed a ballot. After all, if mail-in voting is so simple, so safe and so trustworthy, why not make it the main or even the only way to vote?

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014

I'm sure all those people who supported Trump voted for him. But 3.5 million people voted in Arizona and by far the vast majority of people who vote don't attend ralleys or political parades in a normal year, much less during a pandemic. There were parades and Trump caravans in California as well, but Trump lost overwhelmingly here, so those are hardly the benchmark for success.

Every election has a candidate with an enthusiast base who loses. Thats how elections works. You also act like Biden was an unknown candidate. He was VP for an enormously popular President and the desired candidate in 2016. Does it pass my sniff test... sure. A lot of people hate Trump. Plus a Trump appointee was in charge of election security, Republican run states with GOP run elections officials had their states turn. So the likelihood of a mass election fraud scheme hope under their nose was pretty slim, and if it did happen it would be just show how incompetent their whole administration is.

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
The Federalist is a propaganda rag. Hunter didn't run for office and he isn't appointed to any position, unlike Trump's kids. The authorities have had this supposed laptop since February, so it is in their hands. If they've done nothing about it you have to wonder about it's legitimacy. If neither Fox news nor elected GOP officials aren't even touching it you also have to question it's legitimacy.

Fox News did talk about Hunter Biden's laptop -- a lot! But all of the other MSM sources didn't, so the story basically never went outside of the conservative media bubble. The laptop is real and its content is real, as has been confirmed by journalists doing their work. Whether its content is as damnable as the anti-Biden people say is debatable; personally, I think it proves nothing beyond the fact Joe Biden lied about knowing nothing about his son's business dealings.

So while it was not the scandal of the century, the laptop's contents certainly raised questions that SHOULD have been asked of Joe Biden during the election. Had it been any other politician in any other election against any other candidate, the laptop's contents would have been the "story of the day" for at least one news cycle. Whether it would have made a difference in the end, I don't know.

But the MSM and Big Tech definitely chose to sit on and strangle this story, obviously because none of them wanted to be blamed afterwards for having helped Trump's reelection. That, to me, what the biggest scandal and the biggest story of the whole election.

Like a character says in "House of Cards", there may not have been a story there, but there were questions there. And those questions were not asked of Biden, and that leaves a terrible taste in my mouth, knowing they would have been asked of Trump -- and even of any other Democratic candidate, had the opponent not been Trump.

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
This is how it is done in Canada:

"If your home is in Canada, you must wait until after an election is called to apply to vote by mail.

After an election is called:

• Complete an Application for Registration and Special Ballot. The form will be available on this website, at any local Elections Canada office or by calling Elections Canada.

• Send us your completed form and proof of identity and home address. You can submit them by fax, by mail, or in person at any local Elections Canada office.

• Once your application is accepted, we will send you a special ballot voting kit by regular mail. (If you apply in person, staff will hand you the kit.) The kit explains how to mark your special ballot and mail it in."

As simple as it is, it is still more complicated than just showing up on voting day at the poll with your driver's licence and being handed a ballot. After all, if mail-in voting is so simple, so safe and so trustworthy, why not make it the main or even the only way to vote?
Well this isn't Canada. The states run the elections and each have their own rules and processes. And several states have run mail in only elections for years without problems. Absentee ballots have been around since the civil war. Ironically Pennsylvania was the first to offer them back in 1812. So this isn't new, just the number of them is.

Sometimes I think the bigger problem on here is people who don't live and vote in the US acting like they know what they are talking about... when... they don't.

Also they don't want to make it the standard because it is harder to suppress in minority dominated areas. This is the real fear of the GOP. A democratic base that votes easily and in numbers.

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Fox News did talk about Hunter Biden's laptop -- a lot! But all of the other MSM sources didn't, so the story basically never went outside of the conservative media bubble. The laptop is real and its content is real, as has been confirmed by journalists doing their work. Whether its content is as damnable as the anti-Biden people say is debatable; personally, I think it proves nothing beyond the fact Joe Biden lied about knowing nothing about his son's business dealings.

So while it was not the scandal of the century, the laptop's contents certainly raised questions that SHOULD have been asked of Joe Biden during the election. Had it been any other politician in any other election against any other candidate, the laptop's contents would have been the "story of the day" for at least one news cycle. Whether it would have made a difference in the end, I don't know.

But the MSM and Big Tech definitely chose to sit on and strangle this story, obviously because none of them wanted to be blamed afterwards for having helped Trump's reelection. That, to me, what the biggest scandal and the biggest story of the whole election.

Like a character says in "House of Cards", there may not have been a story there, but there were questions there. And those questions were not asked of Biden, and that leaves a terrible taste in my mouth, knowing they would have been asked of Trump -- and even of any other Democratic candidate, had the opponent not been Trump.
If Giuliani would have allowed the files to be independently verified on a large scale they may have. But everything was speculative on what meant what. A lot of assumption the Big guy was Biden but no financials to back up the claim since his tax returns are available to see. A lot of liability with erroneous reporting. Its interesting that fox stopped reporting on it so suddenly.

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
More people went to vote.
Perhaps. I don’t expect anyone to act on my doubts or change any results. I find it questionable. If prior to the election, anyone had said Trump gets 10 million more votes than 2016, no one with any sense thinks he loses the election. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible. As I said, I am skeptical of the voter fraud arguments. I have some questions, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to stomp my feet and cry “not my president”.

I also don’t really begrudge people who are having a harder time with all this. And I have absolutely no patience with clowns from the left talking about how ridiculous these theories are after the way that side of things behaved these past 4 years.

• Thoughtful

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
I also don’t really begrudge people who are having a harder time with all this. And I have absolutely no patience with clowns from the left talking about how ridiculous these theories are after the way that side of things behaved these past 4 years.

The implication with that is...it's reasonable to believe in nonsense exaggerations now?

Two wrongs don't make a right. It just makes everyone look stupid.

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
The implication with that is...it's reasonable to believe in nonsense exaggerations now?

Two wrongs don't make a right. It just makes everyone look stupid.
Whether it’s reasonable or not isn’t really the question. It’s normal. For a little while. It’s been 3 weeks. If people are still doing this by the summer, I’ll encourage them to accept things the way they are.

I don’t think every question people have is unreasonable either. Some of this stuff stretches the limits of my belief. It is hard to imagine Joe Biden getting the most votes a Presidential candidate has ever gotten the same year Trump gets more votes than Obama in 2008.

But just because I have a hard time accepting it doesn’t mean I won’t and it doesn’t mean I’ll throw a fit about it. Unlike many on the left, I am not prone to acting like a child when things don’t go my way.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeafTourette

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
I'm not familiar with the ballot process at all but I'm seeing;
  1. Dominion machines prints ballots when cast
  2. Ballots are anonymous
  3. These are what's used for the hand count
  4. There's no way to actually determine if X person really voted for what candidate
Is this an accurate take?

From what I remember of Georgia voting, the ballots are actual paper ballots that you fill out. Not electronic ones. But there were a huge number of mail-in ballots here in GA... And all of those were paper ballots, also. Hence the handcounts and audit after the election. So the Dominion machines are glorified counting machines like money counters.

Things might have changed and they went full electronic. Which would be horrible IMO.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018

It's easier because you don't have to miss a day of work standing in line for hours to vote in person. You can mail it in any time... You don't have to miss anything (work, your kid's ballet recital, etc). Plus, we're still in a pandemic and cases have gone up significantly here in GA. Not everyone wants to take a chance of bringing home COVID-19.

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
If Giuliani would have allowed the files to be independently verified on a large scale they may have. But everything was speculative on what meant what. A lot of assumption the Big guy was Biden but no financials to back up the claim since his tax returns are available to see. A lot of liability with erroneous reporting. Its interesting that fox stopped reporting on it so suddenly.

They were verified

Well, we now know that the emails are in fact legitimate, according to a cybersecurity expert who confirmed the authenticity of Biden’s emails for the Daily Caller News Foundation. Robert Graham, founder of the cybersecurity firm Errata Security, examined the metadata in Biden’s emails and found a cryptographic signature that belonged to Vadym Pozharsky, an adviser for Burisma’s board of directors. This signature confirms that Pozharsky emailed Biden in the spring of 2015 thanking him for “inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.”

Tony B confirmed Biden is the Big Guy and confirmed he meet with Biden as well about the China deals.

Why did Biden lie about meeting Burisma execs?
Why did Biden lie about knowing about Hunters business dealings?
Why did Hunter tell his family that he gave half his salary too his father?

Don't worry though we will find out soon enough once the Dems get rid of Biden for President Harris.

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
Biden got more votes than Trump? Maybe.

More votes than Obama? Not.A.Chance

Cmon man, dont you know it was Biden that carried Obama?

If it wasn't for Biden on the ticket Obama would have lost to Mittens and French Fries McCain.

Anyone with a brain can see now that OMuslim Balack Obamer was never going to win jack squat until Biden was announced as his running mate. Thats why Obama got all those votes, especially the black vote. Blacks love Biden and his 94 crime bill and racial jungles.

It was actually Obama bringing that ticket down. I suspect if Biden ran at the top of the ticket in 08 and 12 without that Black guy, he would of gotten at least 90 to 100 million votes.

With no Obama all the white supremacist felt comfortable enough to vote Biden again.

Apr 19, 2019
Away with the fairies
Obama was universally liked. He seemed like a good, chill dude who you could have a drink with.

Even comedians on this side of the pond joked about him, but were never disrespectful. Which is why i think people turned on him towards the end; they wanted change and believed in Obama and just made those people feel and look stupid for doing so.

Reactions: DeafTourette

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
It's easier because you don't have to miss a day of work standing in line for hours to vote in person.

Here in Canada, voting hours are from like 8 AM to 9 PM, which means you get plenty of time to vote even if you're working. The law actually says that your employer has to give you like 2 hours off work if your regular work hours coincide with voting hours (which is rare as most people don't work from 8 AM to 9 PM).

If you guys in the USA have to stand in line for HOURS to vote, you're doing it wrong! Here at most it's a few minutes -- even in the big cities.

Reactions: cryptoadam

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
They were verified

Tony B confirmed Biden is the Big Guy and confirmed he meet with Biden as well about the China deals.

Why did Biden lie about meeting Burisma execs?
Why did Biden lie about knowing about Hunters business dealings?
Why did Hunter tell his family that he gave half his salary too his father?

Don't worry though we will find out soon enough once the Dems get rid of Biden for President Harris.
Seems odd to me your so invested in what business ventures Hunter Biden is involved in when we don't even know what i international business ventures our (not your) sitting President and his children are involved in. Hunter isn't running for office and unlike Trump isn't appointed to any government position. If Biden Sr did something illegal then the feds will sort it out and they can try to impeach him.

Side note I have to ask. Is this like a full time job for you? You post so much inciteful stuff about American politics throughout the entire day. Is there that little going on in Canada or are you paid by the post? Also can you maybe post some in French Canadian... maybe mix it up a bit?

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Here in Canada, voting hours are from like 8 AM to 9 PM, which means you get plenty of time to vote even if you're working. The law actually says that your employer has to give you like 2 hours off work if your regular work hours coincide with voting hours (which is rare as most people don't work from 8 AM to 9 PM).

If you guys in the USA have to stand in line for HOURS to vote, you're doing it wrong! Here at most it's a few minutes -- even in the big cities.
Line often happen in areas because Republicans are really good for closing polling stations in minority cities in an effort to discourage voting by minority groups. They are also really good about pushing for voter ID laws then making it harder for minorities to get IDs by closing DMV offices in predominately minority areas. Its called supressing the vote and is the big reason they are terrified of mail in ballots.

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
Line often happen in areas because Republicans are really good for closing polling stations in minority cities in an effort to discourage voting by minority groups. They are also really good about pushing for voter ID laws then making it harder for minorities to get IDs by closing DMV offices in predominately minority areas. Its called supressing the vote and is the big reason they are terrified of mail in ballots.
Oh yes. Those poor minorities who just can’t manage to get an ID of all things. Boy isn’t it good they have people like you to look out for them. Not working to get them IDs or actually help them in any real way. No sir. Just to make sure they vote blue when you need them to.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
Seems odd to me your so invested in what business ventures Hunter Biden is involved in when we don't even know what i international business ventures our (not your) sitting President and his children are involved in. Hunter isn't running for office and unlike Trump isn't appointed to any government position. If Biden Sr did something illegal then the feds will sort it out and they can try to impeach him.

Side note I have to ask. Is this like a full time job for you? You post so much inciteful stuff about American politics throughout the entire day. Is there that little going on in Canada or are you paid by the post? Also can you maybe post some in French Canadian... maybe mix it up a bit?

Oui je suis payer par Evilore. Tu n'est pas payer pour votre poste? Tabarnac asti tu dois ensure que Evil va vous payez.

So is this a thing where people instead of engaging just say hey your a foreigner stop posting.

At least I live within a few hours of the border how many people who hate Trump or trash the US non stop on here are from Europe or wherever why don't you go bother them about their posting.

I am sure GAF could set up some segregated safe spaces so only Americans can post about certain topics and only Europeans about others and so on and so forth. Keep you safe from us dirty foreigners.

• LOL
Reactions: Madevil

NoMoChokeSJ

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Oui je suis payer par Evilore. Tu n'est pas payer pour votre poste? Tabarnac asti tu dois ensure que Evil va vous payez.

So is this a thing where people instead of engaging just say hey your a foreigner stop posting.

At least I live within a few hours of the border how many people who hate Trump or trash the US non stop on here are from Europe or wherever why don't you go bother them about their posting.

I am sure GAF could set up some segregated safe spaces so only Americans can post about certain topics and only Europeans about others and so on and so forth. Keep you safe from us dirty foreigners.
I actually did engage with you and then I asked you a question.

You are quite possibly the biggest conspiracy poster in here about the current American election, yet you aren't American, can't vote here and haven't ever participated in an American election.

I just find it odd to be so invested in something and more importantly so determined to sway opinion in it, when you aren't able to actually participate in it. Also it doesn't matter if you are a few hours from the border or on the other side of the world. I think it is important for Americans to know when somebody who doesn't participate in our elections is doing their best to sway opinion. It's a matter of credibility, regardless of partisan preference.

Personally I think GAF should identify what country somebody is from in the politics section. That way when I pop up and inundate GAF with conspiracy videos aboot Canadian politics you can call bullshit too.

Reactions: e&e