Don Lemon: "White men are the biggest terror threat"

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men
This is a textbook example of political propaganda.

Not really worth commenting further since his bigotry speaks for itself. I'm sure CNN will hurry to remove him from his position and apologize to white men for the demonization.

Nov 6, 2016
I'm not racist, I'm white. Without us the world would be less stable. Some countries like Japan could achieve its progress because of us and they even surpassed us. I can see only black people complaining whole the time. Maybe the problem is not with us but with them.

May 17, 2018
I'm not racist, I'm white. Without us the world would be less stable. Some countries like Japan could achieve its progress because of us and they even surpassed us. I can see only black people complaining whole the time. Maybe the problem is not with us but with them.
Especially after lied to and enslaved white people for 400 years, oh wait.

Nov 6, 2016
Especially after lied to and enslaved white people for 400 years, oh wait.
You want to blame Aztecs for killing Mayans? Or Hutu vs Tutsi? It was long time ago and no one cares. I come from a country which lost a huge amount of its citizens, 75% of its industry and the country's elite was eradicated by the Germans. Do I still blame them? No, it was long time ago. We have to live on.

Aug 30, 2018
Absolutely disgusting remark. CNN is doing everything in their power to earn their "enemy of the people" distinction.

Once Sarah Jeong of the NYT got away with it the flood gates opened. The mainstream media quickly and unashamedly unmasked themselves as antagonistic racists.

Last edited:
May 17, 2018
You want to blame Aztecs for killing Mayans? Or Hutu vs Tutsi? It was long time ago and no one cares. I come from a country which lost a huge amount of its citizens, 75% of its industry and the country's elite was eradicated by the Germans. Do I still blame them? No, it was long time ago. We have to live on.
You don't care but the black community still lives with the repercussions of slavery. In the grand scheme of things it was only about 100 years ago. Hardly enough time to recover from extreme levels of abuse.

Nov 6, 2016
You don't care but the black community still lives with the repercussions of slavery. In the grand scheme of things it was only about 100 years ago. Hardly enough time to recover from extreme levels of abuse.
People are just crazy. You can't even call them black or you're a racist. You have to call them Afroamericans instead. I'm not American, I'm European. From my point of you you guys are totally crazy.
I think black people had better reputation in 80s and 90s. It's getting worse every year, the same goes for Latinos. I think most people know the answer but it's brutal and the whites aren't responsible for it.

Nov 12, 2016
Absolutely disgusting remark. CNN is doing everything in their power to earn their "enemy of the people" distinction.

Once Sarah Jeong of the NYT got away with it the flood gates opened. The mainstream media quickly and unashamedly unmasked themselves as antagonistic racists.
Yet people claim the "enemy of the people" quote is the most vile thing they've ever heard. What is the point of the media anymore other than to divide and instill fear?

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
That sounds pretty racist, bruv.

May 17, 2018
People are just crazy. You can't even call them black or you're a racist. You have to call them Afroamericans instead. I'm not American, I'm European. From my point of you you guys are totally crazy.
I think black people had better reputation in 80s and 90s. It's getting worse every year, the same goes for Latinos. I think most people know the answer but it's brutal and the whites aren't responsible for it.
What's the answer?

May 17, 2018
The point he is making is don't be fooled by Trump's misdirection. Trump is trying to make the country afraid of desperate people who are more than 1000 miles away.

However some cowards have a history of attacking churches, old women and little girls in the name of white power.

Jul 26, 2009
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

Islamists caused the most deaths (despite more right-wing/left-wing incidents).

"White men" comprise ~30% (99 million) and Islamist men ~0.6% (1.7 million) of the US population if you assume 50/50 men/women split.

It looks like if we try to stratify by group, Islam is the biggest absolute threat AND relative threat (per capita) in the US. But that's just the numbers, so what do I know?

EDIT: Note it's possible to be white and islamist, and right-wing/left-wing terrorist and non-white. But I don't think that would significantly change the numbers. There's a lot of analysis that I just glossed over, obviously...

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2012
If the president of the United States has gone on record and said more rediculous things then why should people be upset about what Don Lemon says? This is the what happens when civility is abandoned. You make the bed you lie in.

As for my opinion on what Don Lemon said. I can't remember who are the gunmen in all the mass killing of American as of late but as far as I can tell it's been white men. So I agree with Don Lemon to an extent white nationalism is a threat to the American people.

Dec 13, 2016
Statistically, he is correct though? Or am I wrong? I'm not sure why we're feigning outrage over this, if he had said Muslims(which would be statistically inaccurate) you'd all be cheering for him...

Jun 12, 2018
What's the answer?
That their problem is bad influences, no family, and being set up to fail by their own peers since day one. That's why blacks are worse off than they were in the 80s and 90s.

Statistically, he is correct though? Or am I wrong? I'm not sure why we're feigning outrage over this, if he had said Muslims(which would be statistically inaccurate) you'd all be cheering for him...
Two posts above you clearly disproved this.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
A 2017 report by The Nation Institute and Center for Investigative Reporting looked at the terrorist incidents in the US between 2008 and 2016.[9] It found:[10]

• 115 right-wing inspired terror incidents. 35% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 29% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 79 deaths.
  • 63 Islamist inspired terror incidents. 76% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 13% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 90 deaths.
  • 19 incidents inspired by left-wing ideologies (including eco-terrorism). 20% of these were foiled (meaning no attack happened) and 10% resulted in fatalities. These terror incidents caused 7 deaths.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
he's entirely wrong. considering that white people are 61% the US population and Muslims are 1%, Islamist terror attacks from 2008-2016 still caused 4 more deaths than both right and left wing attacks

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2012

"White men" comprise ~30% (99 million) and Islamist men ~0.6% (1.7 million) of the US population if you assume 50/50 men/women split.

It looks like Islam is the biggest absolute threat AND relative threat (per capita) in the US. But that's just the numbers, so what do I know?
From your link.

"An April 2017 analysis prepared for Congress by the Government Accountability Officefound that between September 12, 2001 and December 31, 2016, 73% of violent extremist incidents resulting in deaths were perpetrated by far right wing violent extremist groups, while 27% were perpetrated by radical Islamist violent extremists."

Most kills is attributed to Islam due to how successful September 11th was. But right wing extremism is attempt more often with varying success. This is what I understand from what I read.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Statistically speaking he is correct. I mean look at the mass shootings that have taken place in the past 5 years alone. Predominantly white men.

That being said it's obviously alot more complicated than just that. It would be disingenuous to say otherwise. But this entire topic is gonna be a can of worms so I think I'll just leave my two cents and go before it gets ugly.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2009
Statistically speaking he is correct. I mean look at the mass shootings that have taken place in the past 5 years alone. Predominantly white men.

That being said it's obviously alot more complicated than just that. It would be disingenuous to say otherwise. But this entire topic is gonna be a can of worms so I think I'll just leave my two cents and go before it gets ugly.
Wrong. Read the thread.

Nov 6, 2016
Being a white straight guy is really hard these days. Should I apologize for my ancestors from the ancient Rome as well? They had slaves back then.

May 17, 2018
That their problem is bad influences, no family, and being set up to fail by their own peers since day one. That's why blacks are worse off than they were in the 80s and 90s.

Two posts above you clearly disproved this.
Maybe you hadn't heard but slavery shattered the black family in this country. Blacks weren't allowed to marry, if any family came over together they were usually split apart and there was the repeated rape of black women by their slave owners. Not to mention the questionable treatment of the children after. You really want to put that responsibility on black folks?

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
From your link.

"An April 2017 analysis prepared for Congress by the Government Accountability Officefound that between September 12, 2001 and December 31, 2016, 73% of violent extremist incidents resulting in deaths were perpetrated by far right wing violent extremist groups, while 27% were perpetrated by radical Islamist violent extremists."

Most kills is attributed to Islam due to how successful September 11th was. But right wing extremism is attempt more often with varying success. This is what I understand from what I read.
Ahh yes, I see you understand, sometimes 2+2=5, sometimes 2+2=3, and sometimes 2+2 equals whatever you need it to.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
As for my opinion on what Don Lemon said. I can't remember who are the gunmen in all the mass killing of American as of late but as far as I can tell it's been white men. So I agree with Don Lemon to an extent white nationalism is a threat to the American people.
Here you are altering his quote. He didn't say white nationalism is the biggest terror threat, he said white men. Which means he's pointing the finger at roughly 100m white men. It's a disgusting comment and the fact you had to alter it to make it more palatable proves it.

Mar 12, 2014
Maybe you hadn't heard but slavery shattered the black family in this country. Blacks weren't allowed to marry, if any family came over together they were usually split apart and there was the repeated rape of black women by their slave owners. Not to mention the questionable treatment of the children after. You really want to put that responsibility on black folks?
I would suggest that we always recognize the historical facts you mention which are completely true, while also addressing modern day issues that can be fixed if people are able to actually confront them without being labeled, explicitly or implicitly, as a racist. I would also suggest we not paint a broad stroke and pretend that the kids getting caught up in gang life are representative of the black population. Those kids are representative of a cycle of poverty.

Jun 12, 2018
It's been two hundred years. How are the Jews doing after 7 million of them were slaughtered and all their homes and belongings were destroyed?

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Most white people in America are descendants of immigrants from the last 100 years but you want to lump them all in with slave owners from the 1800s based on their skin colour.

Mar 14, 2012
Here you are altering his quote. He didn't say white nationalism is the biggest terror threat, he said white men. Which means he's pointing the finger at roughly 100m white men. It's a disgusting comment and the fact you had to alter it to make it more palatable proves it.
Hey man I see what you're saying. And I agree with you it's a really bad statement. I'm not trying to bend Don Lemon it's just the way that I understood it.

Ahh yes, I see you understand, sometimes 2+2=5, sometimes 2+2=3, and sometimes 2+2 equals whatever you need it to.
I'm here to discuss this topic. Sorry if I got it wrong to you.

Do you fully agree with btgoremans interpretation? And what are the flaws with mine? So Ivan understands your view better.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
Hitting them with the hard truth, Don.

The groundwork has been laid a long time ago and we know which side started it, literally considering they created the other side.

Well let’s see who finishes it

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

It looks like if we try to stratify by group, Islam is the biggest absolute threat AND relative threat (per capita) in the US. But that's just the numbers, so what do I know?

EDIT: Note it's possible to be white and islamist, and right-wing/left-wing terrorist and non-white. But I don't think that would significantly change the numbers. There's a lot of analysis that I just glossed over, obviously...
These idiots will never correct to per capita because: a) it undermines their narrative, and b) they can’t do the maths anyway.

Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
It's been two hundred years. How are the Jews doing after 7 million of them were slaughtered and all their homes and belongings were destroyed?
You are comparing two radically different things. Jews were given white cards in the mail in America in the early 1900's. Blacks had their businesses and familys specifically targeted after the 60's along with many of the hidden policies passed by governments that hurt the northern states still in place, which was mentioned by MLK before he was killed. You know those later speeches the schools don't talk about.

Were Hispanics brought in to replace the Jews in the work force? No, those were the blacks. Were Jews priced out of communities and then sold the same buildings and housing to other races for another price? No. Jews becoming TV/Music stars and suddenly can't circulate those millions back into the community? No. Jews can have movements for Jewish people and rights with no issue, all black movements are shut down once they become big, BLM is not a black movement it was made to stop the other black movements and is funded by people that used to have no problem going after blacks less than 40 years ago. Jews don't have politicians intentionally creating an area of poverty where even the most educated black children can't find a way out without compromising on "something".

There's so much more as well. This is as dumb as white people using Japan and South Korea as examples to screw Africa over and say "why can't they be like them" when Africa has several cities that look better than Tokyo, but the news media puts out photos of shirtless poor kids around mud huts from some remote village from 20 years ago. They also forget America gave those two countries half their shit which is why none of the other "more intelligent Asian countries" are nowhere near SK or Japan.

No one has put in any effort to actually fix things and a lot of the policies and behavior are still in place/still being practices. That's why a lot more radical groups have come up. People complaining about black "extremists" on the FBI list are mostly white people and the media pushes it to cause a distraction. Truth is Black people have constantly tried to focus only on repairing Black issues and trying to run and get elected to remove old policies and behaviors but they are always blocked rather by politics, disruption, or even by force.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
Since the holocaust was only 70 years ago the jews should be doing way worse than the black population and look where they are. Stop blaming shit in the past.

Apr 9, 2009
Don't they teach percentages by 5th grade? Yes, white people who make up an overwhelming chunk of the US population commit the most terror attacks. Thats like saying Muslims are the greatest threat to Indonesia or Asians are the greatest threat to China.

For someone who criticized Kanye for not reading he doesn't seem too well read himself.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Hitting them with the hard truth, Don.

The groundwork has been laid a long time ago and we know which side started it, literally considering they created the other side.

Well let’s see who finishes it
B-b-but why won’t anyone listen to meeeeee???

Showed your true colours here, champ.

Oct 21, 2018
The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/ tus-KEE-ghee) or the United States Public Health Services Study of Untreated Syphilis in Black Males[1] was an infamous, unethical, and malicious clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service. The purpose of this study was to observe the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government.[1] The study was conducted to understand the disease's natural history throughout time and to also determine proper treatment dosage for specific people and the best time to receive injections of treatments.[2]

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 622 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 431 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 169[3] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[4] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. "Bad blood"—specifically the collection of illnesses the term included—was a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[4]

Would you like 50 more examples or is that enough for now

May 17, 2018
Since the holocaust was only 70 years ago the jews should be doing way worse than the black population and look where they are. Stop blaming shit in the past.
How long were Jews enslaved by Germans? You're making a bad comparison, learn your history.