Don Lemon: "White men are the biggest terror threat"

Aug 22, 2018
But you don't mind when Trump is openly racist?
Sorry but there no mental gymnastics you can perform to make this okay. Find me a quote from Trump that is worse then openly saying that white men are the biggest terror threat (the whole quote not one edited or taken out of context). This should be escalated and this asshole should be fired, end of story.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2013
England
Sorry but there no mental gymnastics you can perform to make this okay. Find me a quote from Trump that is worse then openly saying that white men are the biggest terror threat (the whole quote not one edited or taken out of context). This should be escalated and this asshole should be fired, end of story.
How come you're not including Don Lemons qualifiers that show he was referring to far right radicalized white males? It's literally the next thing he says after the word "males".

Are you interested in full quotes that aren't taken out of context, or aren't you?

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2009
Yeah okay, so Don Lemon said in context of recent events, that white males who are mostly radicalized far right people are posing the biggest terror threat.
What does that even mean? "Recent." Sounds like cherrypicking.

In the context that Trump is gaslighting on a constant basis about other threats, but not this one, and even when it's in the national spotlight, he has nowhere near the enthusiasm in terms of policy or rallying the country to stop it than other things.
I imagine there are many things that are wrong with the world. So what? We all have personal responsibility too. Trump isn't god.

Thats far more context and justification than people even in this thread who think the correct reply to his statement is to say "the biggest homicide threat is black males" without talking about social or economic status I.e gang members/poor people.
Here's the thing.

It's easy to believe that terrorism is caused by radicalization. It's not much a racial thing.

As far as the homicide threat of black males is concerned, it's hard to exactly say what's the cause. Surely economics is part of it. But also culture is part of it too, for instance lack of father figures. So races are lumped together because of their similar cultures.

Whether you agree with how he has calculated the threat (where did you got your numbers btw and why did you select a date range that completely excludes the rising number of people killed byfar right loonies since Trump took office) Don clearly said who he was addressing and to say that saying it makes him a racist or that it's a racist statement means that everyone in this thread who childishly retorted with a "Well black people are a bigger homicide threat, ZING!!" or similar are by those standards being even more "racist" than Don Lemon because they've included less qualifiers than the two that Don clearly included in his assertion.
Don Lemon included no qualifiers other than "white men".

The divide between left/right is growing, and most Americans believe it's due to the MEDIA and less so DONALD TRUMP. Therefore most people would probably believe "right-wing radicalization" is due to the media.

Jul 25, 2013
England
"White males. Mostly radicalized to the right."

You can try all you want to pretend he didn't use qualifiers when he used qualifiers in the very next sentence, but it doesn't mean he didn't use the qualifiers.

If you want to acknowledge only half of his statement just to have a point then have at it. I'll continue to make my point based on the entirety of what he said.

Why complain about using the term "recent" as cherry picking when the numbers you quote to say Don is wrong on the numbers don't include the rise of far right loonies killing people and such since Trump took office two years ago? Your numbers don't include some of the worst mass shootings by far right loonies in the nation's history and you're complaining about cherry picking.

I also love they way you handwaved people by their own standards making more "racist" statements than Don by saying "no but black people get lumped together when discussing crime because of culture", as If all black culture is exactly the same and that all black people are involved in the same parts of it, or even involved at all.

Somehow making excuses for not qualifying which black males commit more crime I.e poor or rich, educated or not, immigrated or national, gang member or not (which is easy to get data for) because "culture" and "lack of fathers" is just amazing in light of the fact that your whole thing is that Don not using qualifiers (that he clearly did include) makes his statement the abhorrent racist stament some believe it to be.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Don lemon is wrong on the facts which if he knew and still decided to lie makes him a racist and if he didn't know while spouting off this nonsense makes him an uninformed idiot not deserving to be on TV... or maybe considering by today's standard he actually deserves to be on TV. Either way he is intellectually "challenged" fooling even smaller intellectual lightweights into believing easily disproved crap which they still will believe even after it has become evident that he lied to them lol Getting a de ja vue feels like all the other backtracked media lies over the last 2 years, feels like kava all over again, feels like pocahontas all over again.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2009
Yo GrizzleBoy. Adjectives usually come BEFORE the noun they're describing. If not, a preposition draws a relationship between a noun and a modifier that follows.

Either of which Don Lemon did not include.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
"White males. Mostly radicalized to the right."

You can try all you want to pretend he didn't use qualifiers when he used qualifiers in the very next sentence, but it doesn't mean he didn't use the qualifiers.

If you want to acknowledge only half of his statement just to have a point then have at it. I'll continue to make my point based on the entirety of what he said.

Why complain about using the term "recent" as cherry picking when the numbers you quote to say Don is wrong on the numbers don't include the rise of far right loonies killing people and such since Trump took office two years ago? Your numbers don't include some of the worst mass shootings by far right loonies in the nation's history and you're complaining about cherry picking.

I also love they way you handwaved people by their own standards making more "racist" statements than Don by saying "no but black people get lumped together when discussing crime because of culture", as If all black culture is exactly the same and that all black people are involved in the same parts of it, or even involved at all.

Somehow making excuses for not qualifying which black males commit more crime I.e poor or rich, educated or not, immigrated or national, gang member or not (which is easy to get data for) because "culture" and "lack of fathers" is just amazing in light of the fact that your whole thing is that Don not using qualifiers (that he clearly did include) makes his statement the abhorrent racist stament some believe it to be.
But this is not how people did understand it. Just look at the Era thread. All they are talking is about white males and not withe males radicalized to the right.

Radicalized people no matter if right or left wing, religious or cultish are a threat. Radicalization is the real threat here IMO.And these kind of statements are a reason for this radicalization as well.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2013
England
Yo GrizzleBoy. Adjectives usually come BEFORE the noun they're describing. If not, a preposition draws a relationship between a noun and a modifier that follows.

Either of which Don Lemon did not include.
But then you use common sense and come to the conclusion that he didn't randomly spurt "mostly radicalized and to the right" in some magical vacuum where he just felt he needed to say those words.

Also, I hate all women.

Who are named Kellyanne Conway.

I used the incorrect sentence structure, but it's only not extremely obvious what I mean if you're trying to win an argument.

Jul 26, 2009
But then you use common sense and come to the conclusion that he didn't randomly spurt "mostly radicalized and to the right" in some magical vacuum where he just felt he needed to say those words.

Also, I hate all women.

Who are named Kellyanne Conway.

I used the incorrect sentence structure, but it's only not extremely obvious what I mean if you're trying to win an argument.
Wrong.

That's like saying.

I hate all women. Most are below 4 ft.

You're being sexist and then making a wrong statement.

It's really not common sense. You're filling in some logical gap by making assumptions. Whereas the rest of the rational world is taking Don Lemon verbatim. (Which is racist)

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2016
Two posts above you clearly disproved this.
Per capita though. Not that it really matters, fact is white people have more to fear from other white people than they do from muslims statistically. We can't use the same argument about black people and then be hypocritical when it comes back to us...

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending what this idiot says at all, he's clearly just doing the usual far left nonsense to demonize white people, fighting his perceived racism with actual racism, but we can't get all up in arms about it and react as stupidly as the left reacts to facts. It's hypocritical, disingenuous, and makes me not want to be on your "team"...

Aug 22, 2018
How come you're not including Don Lemons qualifiers that show he was referring to far right radicalized white males? It's literally the next thing he says after the word "males".

Are you interested in full quotes that aren't taken out of context, or aren't you?
The way he words it make it 100% clear who he is talking about, embarrassing that you defend this shit.

Feb 8, 2018
He forgot to mention all those white males committing those crimes are lone wolves. Others are all representative of their whole race, religion, diet, etc.

The politics of the situation in the states and all the stupidness that goes with it should be discussed with people that are or have lived through it. I'm in London and the situation in the UK is a little different and when someone who hasn't seen or experienced 1% of what I have here is telling me how it is, I'll summarily tell them to leave the discussion in the politest way possible.

Jul 26, 2009
Per capita though. Not that it really matters, fact is white people have more to fear from other white people than they do from muslims statistically. We can't use the same argument about black people and then be hypocritical when it comes back to us...

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending what this idiot says at all, he's clearly just doing the usual far left nonsense to demonize white people, fighting his perceived racism with actual racism, but we can't get all up in arms about it and react as stupidly as the left reacts to facts. It's hypocritical, disingenuous, and makes me not want to be on your "team"...
I get what you're saying and why you're saying it but perhaps I can help you think through this better.

The truth is that most Islamist terrorist incidents were "foiled" (76% I think in the specific time frame). So this helps reduce the number of deaths due to radical Islam.

We don't know how bad it would've been if those incidents were not foiled. That is, successfully foiling Islamist terrorists makes it SEEM like they're not that bad relative to domestic crimes.

There's probably no way of really knowing what's the right amount of "fear" and/or appropriate countermeasures to make this comparison.

Oct 16, 2018
So according to Don Lemon all white men born in USA are inherently evil and everyone else has the benefit of doubt?

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”
And about this quote are those "white men" not people at all? Are they seeds of something else? Satan or his other name, The Right?

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Yeah okay, so Don Lemon said in context of recent events, that white males who are mostly radicalized far right people are posing the biggest terror threat.

(the fact that he used qualifiers to allow the room for someone like yourself to acknowledge that by saying "mostly far right", means there's space to also include far left terrorists too kills the argument that he was in the context of the discussion simply addressing white males as a monolith. You're using his qualifiers to dismantle your and many others own point in this regard.)

In the context that Trump is gaslighting on a constant basis about other threats, but not this one, and even when it's in the national spotlight, he has nowhere near the enthusiasm in terms of policy or rallying the country to stop it than other things.

Thats far more context and justification than people even in this thread who think the correct reply to his statement is to say "the biggest homicide threat is black males" without talking about social or economic status I.e gang members/poor people.

Whether you agree with how he has calculated the threat (where did you got your numbers btw and why did you select a date range that completely excludes the rising number of people killed byfar right loonies since Trump took office) Don clearly said who he was addressing and to say that saying it makes him a racist or that it's a racist statement means that everyone in this thread who childishly retorted with a "Well black people are a bigger homicide threat, ZING!!" or similar are by those standards being even more "racist" than Don Lemon because they've included less qualifiers than the two that Don clearly included in his assertion.
Is this an example of that doubling down you were talking about?

Dec 15, 2011
That's why I am including ALL the words.
Ergo: Justifying the racism. As I said:

It's simple:
If you're against racism, you're against racism.
If you're not against racism then you find reasons to justify it.
If you perform this justification in favour of a specific race, or against a specific race then, bad news, you're the racist.

Dec 13, 2016
I get what you're saying and why you're saying it but perhaps I can help you think through this better.

The truth is that most Islamist terrorist incidents were "foiled" (76% I think in the specific time frame). So this helps reduce the number of deaths due to radical Islam.

We don't know how bad it would've been if those incidents were not foiled. That is, successfully foiling Islamist terrorists makes it SEEM like they're not that bad relative to domestic crimes.

There's probably no way of really knowing what's the right amount of "fear" and/or appropriate countermeasures to make this comparison.
There really isn't, and that's why it's pretty much a goofy ass irrelevant talking point. Fact is actively trying to justify fear of muslims while handwaving away fear of white people is the type of identity politics the left pull, just in reverse, and it's equally as stupid and awful for this country as what the left is doing. I hate when people claim they're smarter than the left when they're really just the other side of the same coin...

Oct 24, 2017
Surely everyone here can respect the fact he wasn't PC in his opinion.
Sure the problem here however lies in the double standards if you switch white with black or Muslim etc is it still be an ok opinion to have? The same person who said that would be up in arms about this opinon

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
The reason black people still talk about race is because white people don't. In other words, being black in America (and maybe the UK) means our race is still used against us. From our hair, to our clothes, to our "attitudes", to just existing seems to always be a problem when it comes to school, work or play.

We talk about racism because it still AFFECTS our lives.

In this thread, all it hasn't affected any of YOUR lives or livelihood.. just your feelings.

What's ONE way a black person or other POC calling "white men the biggest terror threat" has affected your lives? I don't mean your feelings but your lives or livelihood?

I've talked about it in other threads how it has affected me.

Oct 24, 2017
The reason black people still talk about race is because white people don't. In other words, being black in America (and maybe the UK) means our race is still used against us. From our hair, to our clothes, to our "attitudes", to just existing seems to always be a problem when it comes to school, work or play.

We talk about racism because it still AFFECTS our lives.

In this thread, all it hasn't affected any of YOUR lives or livelihood.. just your feelings.

What's ONE way a black person or other POC calling "white men the biggest terror threat" has affected your lives? I don't mean your feelings but your lives or livelihood?

It affects you because you can not fucking stop talking about it. A Race does not own a hairstyle, clothes, a word etc. No one ownes that. By trying to make you special by not allowing other to wear shit, to say shit to do shit you are separating your own race from others. Black only Graduates ceremonies? FOR WHAT? Safe spaces for black only? Whats next? Left row in a bus is for black people and the right one is for the rest? You are doing this all to yourself.

Let me Quote Morgan Freeman. Stop talking about it

Dec 13, 2016

It doesn't effect you just like it doesn't effect us...

Dec 15, 2011
You can't use race as a badge of honour one moment, a shield of deflection another moment and a crutch of victimisation the next moment and not expect to be called out on consistently moving goalposts.

The same is true for any other identity label someone cares to adopt to distance themselves from their actions and choices.

And that's before we even get into the double-standards of usage that instantly follow these adoptions.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2013
Yes, they're a threat if we're going to make this about semantics.

I'm not worried about being shot in a drive-by where I live any time soon.
And I am not worried about the crazy shootings that are even more statistically rare, so we have come full circle.

Race should be a non-factor but is being misrepresented and abused as a causal factor by idiots on both sides. It is an immutable characteristic; it shouldn’t factor into anything.
Exactly, that was my point. Humans committing violence at the end of the day, from all walks of life.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
Same way you cant defend white terrorism but here we are talking about black folk, wonder how that transpired .

Have you read the report that Don is actually referring to ?

Do you have anything to actually add to the discussion ?

I'm not here to be your beating stick so really fuck off if you just gonna add pointless commentary .
You mean the report that doesn't even strongly make his own case? Yeah I'm not impressed.

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
It affects you because you can not fucking stop talking about it. A Race does not own a hairstyle, clothes, a word etc. No one ownes that. By trying to make you special by not allowing other to wear shit, to say shit to do shit you are separating your own race from others. Black only Graduates ceremonies? FOR WHAT? Safe spaces for black only? Whats next? Left row in a bus is for black people and the right one is for the rest? You are doing this all to yourself.

Let me Quote Morgan Freeman. Stop talking about it

I don't talk about like you somehow think. When it happens, I talk about it to my family or friends. I give examples of how in MY LIFE racism or racist actions have impacted my life or livelihood.

And Morgan Freeman? Really? 😂

It doesn't effect you just like it doesn't effect us...
It AFFECTS Me more than it affects you. I've actually had things happen to me (being called the N-word by a white dude, a rock thrown at my son's mother by white boys in a truck, told that my son's cornrows and then Bantu knots were not allowed at school despite being neat and trimmed.... I could go on).

The point is, YOU don't have to think about it because it largely doesn't affect you or any in your close proximity. But it has affected me and those in my close proximity.

Oct 24, 2017
I don't talk about like you somehow think. When it happens, I talk about it to my family or friends. I give examples of how in MY LIFE racism or racist actions have impacted my life or livelihood.

And Morgan Freeman? Really
The question here is if something bad does happen to you is the first think that comes to your mind that it did happen because you are black? For example you did not get the job you wanted, you got bad grades, got stopped by the police etc. If so then you have a problem with race.

And why not Morgan Freeman? Would shaun "fucking racist" King better for you?^^

Last edited:
May 10, 2009
USA
www.youtube.com
We have a word that perfectly describe Don in this situation...

Bigot = a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
This isn't a subjective matter. Don Lemon is a bigot.

Oct 21, 2018
This whole post reeks of threatening white people, sounds like racism to me honestly.
I’m not threatening anyone.

I’m just stating the sensible argument that the current track that the country has been on for over 400 years is not sustainable long-term and the only solution is that one of the two sides loses.

Dec 13, 2016
It AFFECTS Me more than it affects you. I've actually had things happen to me (being called the N-word by a white dude, a rock thrown at my son's mother by white boys in a truck, told that my son's cornrows and then Bantu knots were not allowed at school despite being neat and trimmed.... I could go on).

The point is, YOU don't have to think about it because it largely doesn't affect you or any in your close proximity. But it has affected me and those in my close proximity.
Oh I get it, so every time someone does something bad to you, it's racism... and black people only experience racism and white people don't. Well, that's a great fantasy land you live in...

I mean obviously the first example was based on racism, but do you think no black people have ever used my race against me verbally? You really believe I've never been called cracker or white boy? How does this effect you more than it effects me?

As far as someone throwing rocks at you, not sure why you think that's automatically racially charged, nor does it matter because anyone can throw rocks at you. And your haircut isn't your race either... and lol at pretending Bantu knots can ever be considered "neat and trimmed"...

While I agree it's not a school's place to tell you how to cut your hair, I'm sure a place that does that would have had no problem saying the same thing about the mohawk I had as a kid. Stop playing the victim and looking for villains, and maybe you'll realize that your race barely effects you if at all, just like for white people. The only reason race doesn't effect white people is because we don't let it bother us, we laugh it off as the ridiculous shit it is while you cry about it in the corner and act like you are some special victim... man up...

Oct 21, 2018
But they lost EVERYTHING in Germany absolute everything. Germany was absolute Destroyed after WW2 but they build it up from the ground.

NO black people are not victims of slavery anymore. The people who blame their situation on Slavery just love to play victim because it is much easier to blame others then try to self reflect. White people did not make Black areas a hellhole and paradise for Drugs and Gangs. Hell people even tried to invest in these areas with education and more opportunities for the future and the only ones you can blame to destroy this are the people living there. Like in Fergusson burning everything to the ground like a home for old people. Like robbing store. Why do you think companies would establish business there when these areas are so fucking dangerous?

White people did not make Black people murder eachother. They are not responsible that they do not pay their debts which in the end results in the Housing situation for black people and so on. So no Slavery has nothing to do with it.
Yeah generations of banning reading, plenty of rape and murder, and Jim Crow taking millions of houses, property, complete segregation and neglecting of black education, in humane scientific experiments, the federal government putting drugs and guns in inner cities, and the war on drugs targeting these same communities to increase the private prison industry is all a big lie. Never happened, right?

The legal principle of "separate, but equal" racial segregation was extended to public facilities and transportation, including the coaches of interstate trains and buses. Facilities for African Americans were consistently inferior and underfunded, compared to the facilities for white Americans; sometimes there were no black facilities. As a body of law, Jim Crow institutionalized economic, educational, and social disadvantages for African Americans. Legalized racial segregation principally existed in the Southern states, while Northern racial segregation generally was a matter of fact — enforced in housing with private covenants in leases, bank lending-practices, and employment-preference discrimination, including labor-union practices.

Open a fucking history book.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
I'm not racist, I'm white. Without us the world would be less stable. Some countries like Japan could achieve its progress because of us and they even surpassed us. I can see only black people complaining whole the time. Maybe the problem is not with us but with them.
Ok, trying to break it down now...

First off, it's never a good idea to say you're not racist before you start saying racist things. And what are these things?

1. "Without us, the world would be less stable" ... You mean like how white lead governments have destabilized Iran (assassinating a democratically elected leader in the '50s), destabilized multiple African nations, put Haiti into massive debt since gaining their freedom, created Osama bin Laden and by extension ISIS, and .. I can keep going. That's not even to MENTION the wars in the last 80 years...

2. "Some countries like Japan could achieve it's progress because of us..." ... What you mean by 'us' is really The United States of America and a few other countries under The Marshall Plan... A war which would not have been won without Native Americans and black folks joining the war effort (in segregated regiments... Does the Tuskegee Airmen ring a bell?) Japan and South Korea achieved their success because they were strategically important to the West. So they HAD to be helped to develop. And the only reason they've gone past us in infrastructure is because our politicians are afraid of change.

3. "I can see only black people complaining the whole time. Maybe the problem is them and not us" ... This is a wholly racist statement. Black folks bringing to light instances of racism is just complaining in your opinion? Oh, we should ignore it and not bring any of it up?

Listen, I'm 44 years old. The last of the Jim Crow laws (from my memory of it living in the South) were struck down in the 1980s. I was still a kid back then. My mom and her parents lived through Jim Crow and sharecropping and such. My own cousin was lynched in the '80s and he was so badly beaten his funeral was closed casket. So to say "no one alive today lived through any of that stuff is disingenuous and speaks to a level of ignorance "hitherto unknown" (sorry, had to quote Doctor Strange for no reason at all except it sounded cool ... LOL)

Dec 3, 2013
No way, have you read Twitter lately. Don Lemon is preening like a peacock. Every blue check ark is kissing his ass
It was more to the fact that he is dating a white man, which I find to be quite the pattern on social media. A lot of these social "science" majors that are mixed race black or black that go on white hating tangents, tend to be dating white men behind the scenes. Must make for a lovely secure relationship from your partner.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah generations of banning reading, plenty of rape and murder, and Jim Crow taking millions of houses, property, complete segregation and neglecting of black education, the federal government putting drugs and guns in inner cities, and the war on drugs targeting these same communities to increase the private prison industry is all a big lie. Never happened, right?

The legal principle of "separate, but equal" racial segregation was extended to public facilities and transportation, including the coaches of interstate trains and buses. Facilities for African Americans were consistently inferior and underfunded, compared to the facilities for white Americans; sometimes there were no black facilities. As a body of law, Jim Crow institutionalized economic, educational, and social disadvantages for African Americans. Legalized racial segregation principally existed in the Southern states, while Northern racial segregation generally was a matter of fact — enforced in housing with private covenants in leases, bank lending-practices, and employment-preference discrimination, including labor-union practices.

Open a fucking history book.
But these do not exist anymore. I agree that we should put more investment into education in these areas but how can you do this if black people fucking murder each other every fucking day. In which areas Gang violence is on an all time high. And when the law enforcement even get stigmatized and pushed out of these regions you have the shit that now does happen in Chicago and Baltimore. I will always say that the country needs more to invest in these areas but to make it a good investment you need to get rid of all this murder and crime in there and you can not do this by talking to people. In these areas you need a harsh and strict law enforcement

PS: Jewish people had to endure that kind of treatment now for over 3000 years and even there mostly jewish areas are not a violent hellhole. MAybe it is also your so called "black" rap gangster culture that does this. But I need more studies about it.

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
The question here is if something bad does happen to you is the first think that comes to your mind that it did happen because you are black? For example you did not get the job you wanted, you got bad grades, got stopped by the police etc. If so then you have a problem with race.

And why not Morgan Freeman? Would shaun "fucking racist" King better for you?^^
Bad grades? Wait... What? LOL! I either studied or didn't. The grades are usually reflective of me... No one else. Very rarely would I have attributed a bad grade to racism. A pattern would have to be shown first and it wouldn't be just me (my HS was very much integrated... Though they did have to remove a teacher once because of the racist views she had about black kids).

If I'm being called for a job interview and no one has seen me yet, then when I get there (before anyone else) and they then say that the job has been filled upon seeing me (I always dress well in dress shirt, slacks, tie, dress shoes and sometimes with blazer with a neat and low haircut), it just might be racism.

Not getting a job when there's dozens of applicants that are POC and then POC and white people BOTH get jobs at the company... Most likely NOT racism. Or even if they only hired one person and they were white ... Still not racism.

You need a little nuance in your retort, my friend.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
It was more to the fact that he is dating a white man, which I find to be quite the pattern on social media. A lot of these social "science" majors that are mixed race black or black that go on white hating tangents, tend to be dating white men behind the scenes. Must make for a lovely secure relationship from your partner.
Maybe he is projecting his fantasies? Maybe he is a sub and enjoys being "terrorized". Don't kink shame him for getting off on being dominated.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
Bad grades? Wait... What? LOL! I either studied or didn't. The grades are usually reflective of me... No one else. Very rarely would I have attributed a bad grade to racism. A pattern would have to be shown first and it wouldn't be just me (my HS was very much integrated... Though they did have to remove a teacher once because of the racist views she had about black kids).

If I'm being called for a job interview and no one has seen me yet, then when I get there (before anyone else) and they then say that the job has been filled upon seeing me (I always dress well in dress shirt, slacks, tie, dress shoes and sometimes with blazer with a neat and low haircut), it just might be racism.

Not getting a job when there's dozens of applicants that are POC and then POC and white people BOTH get jobs at the company... Most likely NOT racism. Or even if they only hired one person and they were white ... Still not racism.

You need a little nuance in your retort, my friend.
These were examples and this is what many people on that side thing. The first thing that comes to their mind is because I am black. I do not know you so I can not say it that is why I asked you and gave some examples what I meant. Especially with the grades thing. So I am sorry if you thought this as any other way.

Nov 24, 2013
From your link.

"An April 2017 analysis prepared for Congress by the Government Accountability Officefound that between September 12, 2001 and December 31, 2016, 73% of violent extremist incidents resulting in deaths were perpetrated by far right wing violent extremist groups, while 27% were perpetrated by radical Islamist violent extremists."

Most kills is attributed to Islam due to how successful September 11th was. But right wing extremism is attempt more often with varying success. This is what I understand from what I read.
Actually for some reason they started counting incidents a day after 9/11... :p:p:p

Oct 21, 2018
But these do not exist anymore. I agree that we should put more investment into education in these areas but how can you do this if black people fucking murder each other every fucking day. In which areas Gang violence is on an all time high. And when the law enforcement even get stigmatized and pushed out of these regions you have the shit that now does happen in Chicago and Baltimore. I will always say that the country needs more to invest in these areas but to make it a good investment you need to get rid of all this murder and crime in there and you can not do this by talking to people. In these areas you need a harsh and strict law enforcement

PS: Jewish people had to endure that kind of treatment now for over 3000 years and even there mostly jewish areas are not a violent hellhole. MAybe it is also your so called "black" rap gangster culture that does this. But I need more studies about it.
There are already plenty of studiws about it.

I will absolutely not at all Deny that plenty of poor black inner cities have major problems with drugs and guns and crime.

You would probably make the false assumption that black leaders are trying to do anything about it even though there have been many organizations in the black community dedicated to tackling it.

Black people are not Jews. You can’t just say “ A lot of really awful things happen to this group of people and they turned out totally fine so obviously if bad things happened to another group and it doesn’t turn out fine then it’s their fault.”

These are things that affect people to this day. Mini senior black people and the parents and grandparents of many black people in this country where directly affected in alive during many of these pratices that went well into the 70s and 80s.

You are blind to reality. Ignorant of it. Simple as is.

Can you really honestly sit here and tell me that 250 years of slavery followed by 80 years of Jim Crow and the civil rights act passed only like 50 years ago is anywhere near enough time for all of the incredible damage done to the African-American community to be healed? At what point could it have possibly taken place? Education in these communities has ALWAYS been neglected. We have mountains of data and evidence and historical text showing categorically that ever get Americans in this country have never once been actually given a complete opportunity to heal any of the wounds that fester and continue to grow.

I’m trying to tell you as sincerely as I possibly can that America in those in power in American history have made their bed and they are permanently stuck with it.

Please what could it possibly take? What number or evidence could I show you that would make you believe that African-Americans have been and continue to be systematically oppressed and kept from uplifting themselves as a whole in this country?

Are you willing to admit that this belief of Yours could even be changed? What could change it?

Last edited:

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Sure the problem here however lies in the double standards if you switch white with black or Muslim etc is it still be an ok opinion to have? The same person who said that would be up in arms about this opinon
But America does say that kinda stuff about all other groups, it's routinely expressed to some degree on Fox News. Only difference is they bring in randomly, meaningless, and often false numbers and "stats" to handwave away any accusation of racism, because at that point it's not racism because <insert purposefully misrepresented numbers here>

This has been the discourse of dialogue in your country for literally decades upon decades.

Apr 27, 2018
I'm going to have to act like a full-on lefty and call him a racist bigot.

If the president of the United States has gone on record and said more rediculous things then why should people be upset about what Don Lemon says? This is the what happens when civility is abandoned. You make the bed you lie in.

As for my opinion on what Don Lemon said. I can't remember who are the gunmen in all the mass killing of American as of late but as far as I can tell it's been white men. So I agree with Don Lemon to an extent white nationalism is a threat to the American people.
White nationalism is innocent and not racist. White supremacy is, but how are these things any more dangerous than ANTIFA communists?