Don Lemon: "White men are the biggest terror threat"

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
But these do not exist anymore. I agree that we should put more investment into education in these areas but how can you do this if black people fucking murder each other every fucking day. In which areas Gang violence is on an all time high. And when the law enforcement even get stigmatized and pushed out of these regions you have the shit that now does happen in Chicago and Baltimore. I will always say that the country needs more to invest in these areas but to make it a good investment you need to get rid of all this murder and crime in there and you can not do this by talking to people. In these areas you need a harsh and strict law enforcement

PS: Jewish people had to endure that kind of treatment now for over 3000 years and even there mostly jewish areas are not a violent hellhole. MAybe it is also your so called "black" rap gangster culture that does this. But I need more studies about it.
I'm not sure where to start with this...

Maybe I'll start by addressing the rap thing. No. Rap music is DEFINITELY not to blame for violence in black communities. Especially considering that it's largely bought by white people. I love hip hop but this new stuff isn't hip hop IMO. It's word salad masquerading as hip hop. Anyway...

Jewish people have an automatic leg up (at least in the US) because they're mostly white people. Being the majority population has it's advantages. Plus a lot of Jews here are in the entertainment industry and banking industry... They're doing well because they had no history of laws and practices against them. They weren't disenfranchised and lost all history of where they came from and their family history.

And you think ALL black communities are drug and violence filled? WOW!

Dec 15, 2011
First off, it's never a good idea to say you're not racist before you start saying racist things. And what are these things?

So you'll condemn their methods, and then use the identical methods to accuse them of racsim, whilst arguing their points - based on race.

It's remarkable to watch this moral posturing - substantiated by such incredible levels hypocrisy and immorality.
Don Lemon would, presumably, be delighted.

Last edited:

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
Jewish people have an automatic leg up (at least in the US) because they're mostly white people. Being the majority population has it's advantages. Plus a lot of Jews here are in the entertainment industry and banking industry... They're doing well because they had no history of laws and practices against them. They weren't disenfranchised and lost all history of where they came from and their family history.
Ah yes, that explain why immigrants from Africa do so well in today's America while native black people born here do so poorly...

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
So you'll condemn their methods, and then use the identical methods to accuse them of racsim, whilst arguing their points - based on race.

It's remarkable to watch this moral posturing - substantiated by such incredible levels hypocrisy and immorality.
Don Lemon would, presumably, be delighted.
You don't seem to have understood anything I said. For someone with the username of Schrödinger's Cat, I'd have thought you would be more analytical than this.

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Ah yes, that explain why immigrants from Africa do so well in today's America while native black people born here do so poorly...
Yes it actually does completely. Very large majority of African immigrants coming to America have the education in the means to do so with the support system helping them to make the move so chances are they’re going to do well.

Black Americans have never been given the opportunity to lift themselves up or any help with healing any of the wounds and great injustices that have destroyed so many of their communities.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
EXACTLY! Because they don't have the history we do here. Because they still have ties to their people, history and culture.

We have history and culture here in the US but also the pain and suffering that came along with it.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Jews have no history of laws and practices against them?

Do you have no understanding of history?

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
Can you really honestly sit here and tell me that 250 years of slavery followed by 80 years of Jim Crow and the civil rights act passed only like 50 years ago is anywhere near enough time for all of the incredible damage done to the African-American community to be healed? At what point could it have possibly taken place? Education in these communities has ALWAYS been neglected. We have mountains of data and evidence and historical text showing categorically that ever get Americans in this country have never once been actually given a complete opportunity to heal any of the wounds that fester and continue to grow.

I’m trying to tell you as sincerely as I possibly can that America in those in power in American history have made their bed and they are permanently stuck with it.

Please what could it possibly take? What number or evidence could I show you that would make you believe that African-Americans have been and continue to be systematically oppressed and kept from uplifting themselves as a hole in this country?

Are you willing to admit that this belief of Yours could even be changed? What could change it?
I never said that this did not affect certain circumstances. I am saying it is not the main problem.

Let me give you two examples. First without statistical evidences. If you really want this I am certain I can look for it but it will take some time. These two examples are about crime/jailing and the housing situation.

First of all it is true that a lot of black people are in Jail and that the white to black rate is HUGE. But then I also look at the crime statistics and they reflect these numbers to be honest. Examples Homocides. According to the FBI and their reports ( I think it was the FBI) over 50% of the homicdes are done by black people. he black population makes about I do not know 13-14% of the American Population. Giving the high crime rates it will also affect these areas which are msotly black. It will affect the education level. Children often get into gangs in a very early stage. They get into drugs they ruin their own lives etc. Businesses will not open their shops in these areas which leads to unemployment etc. And yes there are organizations and black communities who try to "fight" these things and try to get Kids out of these gangs. But this is barely doing anything. It needs to be done on a much higher level and it also needs a strict law enforcement. First of all you need to make these streets safe again. Otherwise any investment will be mostly fruitless.

Second one is housing. I have seen statistics that white people often get prefered in these deals the question is why and here I do not think it is racism. There are also statistics that black people have huge debts and barly pay them back. If I know these stats and even experienced something like that as a dealer for houses etc. I would also prefer white people because it is safe. It is my livelihood that is one the line as well.

In the end these are a neverending circle and we need to break through these circles. But I do not believe that these circles TODAY exist because of slavery or the Jim Crow days. I do not think that they exist because of racism. I certainly do believe however that we need to spend more money into these areas, Money for education, for crimefighting, for building affordable houses etc.

And would I change my mind? Sure If I see evidence for it. But when I see articles etc. They only talk about racism and the "effect" in housing etc. They do not try to compare black peoples debt stats, the crime etc into it. It is like the Gender Wage gap myth for me right now. And also it is much easier to blame it on racism in the end....

PS: I hope it is understandable even with my bad grammar and errors XD

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
You don't seem to have understood anything I said. For someone with the username of Schrödinger's Cat, I'd have thought you would be more analytical than this.
Yeah, I often hear the "You don't seem to understand.." dismissal and then some ad-hominem remark when I point out the hypocrisy and immorality moral grandstanders always seem to exhibit.
Oddly, it doesn't actually address the hypocrisy, just demonstrates a desire to be dismissive of it.

Combined with the double-standards of celebrating/hiding behind/complaining of race issues and the double-standards of who is and isn't allowed to do that, I don't really see this latest effort as a compelling counter-argument that addresses the stockpile of questionable rhetoric already delivered.

Also, I'll thank you not to use my username as a [what you assume to be is a clever] point in your dismissal.
That's pretty judgmental of you and, again, doesn't sit especially well with your moral posturing.

This road is one I see a number of people travel down.
I should tell you that you're holding your map upside down: You're moving away from your intended destination, not towards it.

Last edited:

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
I never said that this did not affect certain circumstances. I am saying it is not the main problem.

Let me give you two examples. First without statistical evidences. If you really want this I am certain I can look for it but it will take some time. These two examples are about crime/jailing and the housing situation.

First of all it is true that a lot of black people are in Jail and that the white to black rate is HUGE. But then I also look at the crime statistics and they reflect these numbers to be honest. Examples Homocides. According to the FBI and their reports ( I think it was the FBI) over 50% of the homicdes are done by black people. he black population makes about I do not know 13-14% of the American Population. Giving the high crime rates it will also affect these areas which are msotly black. It will affect the education level. Children often get into gangs in a very early stage. They get into drugs they ruin their own lives etc. Businesses will not open their shops in these areas which leads to unemployment etc. And yes there are organizations and black communities who try to "fight" these things and try to get Kids out of these gangs. But this is barely doing anything. It needs to be done on a much higher level and it also needs a strict law enforcement. First of all you need to make these streets safe again. Otherwise any investment will be mostly fruitless.

Second one is housing. I have seen statistics that white people often get prefered in these deals the question is why and here I do not think it is racism. There are also statistics that black people have huge debts and barly pay them back. If I know these stats and even experienced something like that as a dealer for houses etc. I would also prefer white people because it is safe. It is my livelihood that is one the line as well.

In the end these are a neverending circle and we need to break through these circles. But I do not believe that these circles TODAY exist because of slavery or the Jim Crow days. I do not think that they exist because of racism. I certainly do believe however that we need to spend more money into these areas, Money for education, for crimefighting, for building affordable houses etc.

And would I change my mind? Sure If I see evidence for it. But when I see articles etc. They only talk about racism and the "effect" in housing etc. They do not try to compare black peoples debt stats, the crime etc into it. It is like the Gender Wage gap myth for me right now. And also it is much easier to blame it on racism in the end....

PS: I hope it is understandable even with my bad grammar and errors XD
I don’t understand how you could possibly think history doesn’t affect what happens today.

At what point could African Americans have improved and how would they have done so, if it’s completely their fault?

Mar 18, 2018
I don't talk about like you somehow think. When it happens, I talk about it to my family or friends. I give examples of how in MY LIFE racism or racist actions have impacted my life or livelihood.

And Morgan Freeman? Really? 😂

It AFFECTS Me more than it affects you. I've actually had things happen to me (being called the N-word by a white dude, a rock thrown at my son's mother by white boys in a truck, told that my son's cornrows and then Bantu knots were not allowed at school despite being neat and trimmed.... I could go on).

The point is, YOU don't have to think about it because it largely doesn't affect you or any in your close proximity. But it has affected me and those in my close proximity.
You are projecting. You don’t know if the type of bullshit that has happened to you hasn’t happened to a white person a) just because they are white or b) because they are white and have familial, social or romantic relations with people not white.

Grow the fuck up. This isn’t a god damn race and your not going to win a god damn prize.

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
Yes it actually does completely. Very large majority of African immigrants coming to America have the education in the means to do so with the support system helping them to make the move so chances are they’re going to do well.

Black Americans have never been given the opportunity to lift themselves up or any help with healing any of the wounds and great injustices that have destroyed so many of their communities.
EXACTLY! Because they don't have the history we do here. Because they still have ties to their people, history and culture.

We have history and culture here in the US but also the pain and suffering that came along with it.
Yeah, Africa is a real paradise. Those immigrants that come here are filthy rich and well educated. And even though they're black, they don't have to deal with any racism because they don't have the HISTORY...

I swear to god I can't even keep up the sarcasm any more with this, it's mind blowing... did you really forget that you JUST said Jews have a leg up because they're white?

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Guys, guys, guys. I think he is right, I think Mr. Lemon is right here.

I feel profoundly in fear for POC's in America, as a matter of fact, quite often at nights, I wake up in cold sweat by the terror of what the evil white people are going to do to the poor, innocent POCs living in America, nay, the rest of the world.

But no more, I have found places that the POC's are going to be free and safe from the evil YT and his maniac, murderous tendencies.

I call those places: Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Asia respectively.

My solution is simple; those of you POC, who are afraid of what the white man will do to you and those of us, moral, sensitive, tolerant people that are afraid of what the white is going to do to you are going to repatriate to those places, where the white man will no longer affect you, the white man will no longer hunt you, the white man will no longer hurt you.

You will be FREE! Free and safe from the evil of white.

So, in this midterms, please, all of us tolerant, moral and sensitive whites and all of you POCs MUST vote for Trump who foolishly works for your own good here, without him realizing it, giving you the biggest opportunity to be free and safe from the white man in your own prospering colourful communities.

Sometimes, most times, my wisdom surprises even me...

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
I'm scratching my head here.

Have you read this thread , its filled with allot of shitty things and this is the hill you decide to die on. Okay. I will always defend my position and point and stand by that

Are you still really using this phrase " THIS IS THE HILL YOU DECIDE TO DIE ON"? I thought SJW's beat this one into the ground. I don't have a let of respect for your replies as is and i have even less of it after this stupid reply. You defend your positions with crude replies that belittle people constantly, this isn't the old gaf.

You called nothing out , you picked a fight you got one, i never once @ you , you came looking and now your crying , do you see how that looks on you. I saw your first comment i read it and it was not worth the reply because you agreed with me then went on to be critical about me , fair play , but your second one was just asking for an answer .. you got it .

And again, the way you responded was to try to bully me. Not going to happen and you will get called out on it everytime.

There is a difference between having the right conversation and having a derailed one . Can you guess which one adds to the discussion and which one sidelines everything else. Where does this comment fall on your radar :

Let's make this clear, you are not a mod. You do not get to decide what is a derail and you certainly do not get to tell people whether they are allowed to post or not or if they can "FUCK OFF" or " CREEP INTO A HOLE " .

It add's nothing and the person that made it can rightfully go back into their hole.
Your aggressive replies that are bullying adds nothing to the discussion as well other then to intimidate people into not having a conversation in the first place, take your own advice and go find a hole somewhere.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
The king of Ethiopia had fled, so I'm not sure how you can say Italy didn't take control.
France and Poland continued to resist their occupation, but they still surrendered to Germany or lost control of their country.
Because even the Italians said they didn't have control.

The government was moved, and the King of ethiopia didn't flee he went to plea to the LoN, and then came back to that exact government that was moved.

Which non-colonized African country had living/tech standards comparable to Europe?
I already mentioned only Ethiopia and Liberia would apply.
issue is you're back pedaling on your original post. Now, you did this a post or two earlier as well, but now it should be pointed out. You're changing the goal posts, now it's "non-colonial" or "european compared" when japan was nowhere close to being compared to Europe. Did you forget this started with you laughing at the though their were some african countries that had more modern civilizations than a handful of compacted cities and a bunch of fisherman? Even then they were helped by the west in what they DID have taking advantage of WW 1 issues. And one of your first responses was because of ONE boat, Ignoring the rest of the country.

Japan got some much needed help after WWII not sure why this is controversial to you.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Yeah, Africa is a real paradise. Those immigrants that come here are filthy rich and well educated. And even though they're black, they don't have to deal with any racism because they don't have the HISTORY...
Most christian africans actually are often among the best immigrants. might explain why most the african immigrants coming in now aren't christian. I don't find the swap from the 90's early 2000's onward to be a coincidence, especially since they did the same in Europe.

Mar 18, 2018
Your aggressive replies that are bullying adds nothing to the discussion as well other then to intimidate people into not having a conversation in the first place, take your own advice and go find a hole somewhere.
The Heckler’s Veto graduated from just governments to hyper partisan civilians a while ago. In trying to prove how much of a victim they are, themselves they have effectively silenced those who are also victims who might have been allies with them had they not been total cunts about it.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
I think too many people missed this post so I'll quote it:
Blacks were successful after slavery. The numbers, the real ones, clearly show that blacks were generating a lot of income, has stronger families, had great schools which were outscoring some of the top white schools, creating innovations, and so on until the 70's.

The reason why people blame slavery for current problems is because it was implanted by the Democratic party so no one would blame them for their policies which created the current situation. Truth is the democratic party never changed. They directly targeted blacks in policies, they gutted communities and trapped them in hand-outs. It was stated by black activists on video IN the 70's and 80's. Some of the polices are/were public. it has nothing to do with slavery. Well not the old slavery anyway.

MLK said we were objectively worse off in 1968 then when he made the speech and hsi dream has become a nightmare. While also several other black activists were mad at Blacks voting democrat. After his assassination till now in 2018 we are objectively worse in 2018, than in 2010. In 2010 we were objectively worse than 2000. In 2000 we were objectively worse than 1990. In 1990 we were objectively worse than 1980. In 1980 we were objectively worse by all measurements than 1970.

So in order to solve black issues in america you have to look at what's been happening since the mid 60's to mid 70's because that's the SOURCE.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
^ you cannot compare people coming from Africa noawadys to people that are decendents of chattel slavery. you just can't ignore hundreds of years of historical differences. yes they share skin color but they are not the same. they do not have the same history. literally. to pretend this isn't the case or that it's a conspiracy made up by the Democratic party is frankly fucking insane & disingenuous.

white people regularly use the "good immigrant" trope to hold it over native POC's heads. it even worked it's way into the neoliberal Black Panther movie, where the villain was the only black American in the film and all the good guys were model immigrant types. it plays into the racist myth that it is black American culture that is at root toxic.

at any rate i don't know how you can ignore slavery on this continent, the systemic elimination of their historical ties, the exploitation of their labor, then after slavery the jim crow laws, systemic injustice, etc. that shit all happened. it's real. open a history book.

Last edited:

.rain

Nov 6, 2016
Ok, trying to break it down now...

First off, it's never a good idea to say you're not racist before you start saying racist things. And what are these things?

1. "Without us, the world would be less stable" ... You mean like how white lead governments have destabilized Iran (assassinating a democratically elected leader in the '50s), destabilized multiple African nations, put Haiti into massive debt since gaining their freedom, created Osama bin Laden and by extension ISIS, and .. I can keep going. That's not even to MENTION the wars in the last 80 years...

2. "Some countries like Japan could achieve it's progress because of us..." ... What you mean by 'us' is really The United States of America and a few other countries under The Marshall Plan... A war which would not have been won without Native Americans and black folks joining the war effort (in segregated regiments... Does the Tuskegee Airmen ring a bell?) Japan and South Korea achieved their success because they were strategically important to the West. So they HAD to be helped to develop. And the only reason they've gone past us in infrastructure is because our politicians are afraid of change.

3. "I can see only black people complaining the whole time. Maybe the problem is them and not us" ... This is a wholly racist statement. Black folks bringing to light instances of racism is just complaining in your opinion? Oh, we should ignore it and not bring any of it up?

Listen, I'm 44 years old. The last of the Jim Crow laws (from my memory of it living in the South) were struck down in the 1980s. I was still a kid back then. My mom and her parents lived through Jim Crow and sharecropping and such. My own cousin was lynched in the '80s and he was so badly beaten his funeral was closed casket. So to say "no one alive today lived through any of that stuff is disingenuous and speaks to a level of ignorance "hitherto unknown" (sorry, had to quote Doctor Strange for no reason at all except it sounded cool ... LOL)
1. All thanks to Uncle Sam...uel. Have you ever noticed why the US is always supporting Israel and criticising islamic countries? We all know the Jewish people have a huge control over the government. It's not antisemitism, it's a fact. Face it.
2. The Marshall Plan came up later. Japan started to follow the West in 19th century.
3. No man. I'm white and I face the same problems in my life like the black people. Discimination is not only reserved for the black people.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
I'm not sure where to start with this...

Maybe I'll start by addressing the rap thing. No. Rap music is DEFINITELY not to blame for violence in black communities. Especially considering that it's largely bought by white people. I love hip hop but this new stuff isn't hip hop IMO. It's word salad masquerading as hip hop. Anyway...

And you think ALL black communities are drug and violence filled? WOW!
I am not talking about Hip Hop music or Rap music. I am talking about the gangster culture many so called black culture things have. Secondly I am talking about Jewish people all around the world. Why do you think America is special? And there they had TONS of laws and practices against them. Germany might be the bigest example of it. I do not want to play opression olympics but NO other group had to endure what Jewish people had to endure through history.

I don’t understand how you could possibly think history doesn’t affect what happens today.

At what point could African Americans have improved and how would they have done so, if it’s completely their fault?
I never said that... I said it is not the major reason but it is much easier to blame it on your history than on yourself.

2. The Marshall Plan came up later. Japan started to follow the West in 19th century.
Yeah Japan followed and adapted the western system during the Meji era (1868). They adopted the schoolsytem, lawsystem etc.

Last edited:

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
^ you cannot compare people coming from Africa noawadys to people that are decendents of chattel slavery. you just can't ignore hundreds of years of historical differences. yes they share skin color but they are not the same. they do not have the same history. literally. to pretend this isn't the case or that it's a conspiracy made up by the Democratic party is frankly fucking insane & disingenuous.

white people regularly use the "good immigrant" trope to hold it over native POC's heads. it even worked it's way into the neoliberal Black Panther movie, where the villain was the only black American in the film and all the good guys were model immigrant types. it plays into the racist myth that it is black American culture that is at root toxic.

at any rate i don't know how you can ignore slavery on this continent, the systemic elimination of their historical ties, the exploitation of their labor, then after slavery the jim crow laws, systemic injustice, etc. that shit all happened. it's real. open a history book.
Excuses, excuses. What the fuck does their history have to do with anything? All history can explain is the disproportionate number of blacks in poverty due to inheritance, that's literally it. It doesn't explain why the black community can't move forward. The excuse to that is always "institutional racism!" which is easily debunked by poor uneducated immigrants coming into this country and moving forward just fucking fine. Black Panther hit the nail on the head showing exactly what's wrong with black american culture, they have a chip on their shoulder and hold themselves back... and murder each other... but it's white people's fault...

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Excuses, excuses. What the fuck does their history have to do with anything? All history can explain is the disproportionate number of blacks in poverty due to inheritance, that's literally it. It doesn't explain why the black community can't move forward. The excuse to that is always "institutional racism!" which is easily debunked by poor uneducated immigrants coming into this country and moving forward just fucking fine. Black Panther hit the nail on the head showing exactly what's wrong with black american culture, they have a chip on their shoulder and hold themselves back... and murder each other... but it's white people's fault...

I'm of Italian descent, my great great grandparents came over to the US through Ellis Island. They were southern Italians and Sicilians.

Well, Italians were not too popular in the US when they started coming over here. Italians were lynched, attacked by the KKK, falsely imprisoned, stereotyped as stupid, violent criminals, and were even subject to restrictions and internment during WW2.

You know what tho? Maybe overcoming those things is what allowed Italians to integrate wholly into society. Most of that history I speak of regarding Anti-Italianism isn't even widely known these days. They put it behind them. They started off as menial laborers, then factory workers, then sent their children to college to become managers and finally owners. They didn't hold themselves back by crying about how hard the past was, or expect the government to help them, and thus became the owners of their future. And by owning their futures they were able to rewrite their past and become part of the mainstream American culture.

Last edited:

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
I am not talking about Hip Hop music or Rap music. I am talking about the gangster culture many so called black culture things have. Secondly I am talking about Jewish people all around the world. Why do you think America is special? And there they had TONS of laws and practices against them. Germany might be the bigest example of it. I do not want to play opression olympics but NO other group had to endure what Jewish people had to endure through history.

I never said that... I said it is not the major reason but it is much easier to blame it on your history than on yourself.

Yeah Japan followed and adapted the western system during the Meji era (1868). They adopted the schoolsytem, lawsystem etc.
And I’m asking you to explain to me at what point could black people have improved and how?

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
How did this go from a thread about mostly white right radicals, to all black Americans?

Last edited:

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018

I'm of Italian descent, my great great grandparents came over to the US through Ellis Island. They were southern Italians and Sicilians.

Well, Italians were not too popular in the US when they started coming over here. Italians were lynched, attacked by the KKK, falsely imprisoned, stereotyped as stupid, violent criminals, and were even subject to restrictions and internment during WW2.

You know what tho? Maybe overcoming those things is what allowed Italians to integrate wholly into society. Most of that history I speak of regarding Anti-Italianism isn't even widely known these days. They put it behind them. They started off as menial laborers, then factory workers, then sent their children to college to become managers and finally owners. They didn't hold themselves back by crying about how hard the past was, or expect the government to help them, and thus became the owners of their future. And by owning their futures they were able to rewrite their past and become part of the mainstream American culture.
The simplest answer is the truth and the things you refuse to except is that it was worse for black people categorical you in every instance and completely systematic to maintain then being disenfranchised for generations and generations.

People need to stop comparing black people to every other group. It’s not the same. It never was the same.

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
“Black people are oppressed and need help.”

“Black people have a culture of victimization and the only thing keeping them oppressed is themselves.”

I hope you guys like this song. Our grandchildren are gonna be singing it too. Just like our grandparents did and their grandparents.

Last edited:

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
Why would per capita matter?
Because of you look at the overall population size then break it down by racial demographics, lo and behold, you discover statistically white men aren't proportionally committing the most terror crimes

Obviously from a raw numbers perspective there will be more overall white terror attacks as Caucasians represent a much larger portion of the overall population.

Its the proportional percentage of each racial group that matters, completely ignored in his stats as it doesn't fit his evil whitey narrative.

Let's say we've got 80 white guys and out of that 7 commit terror crimes. Then you've got 20 of another race and out of that 4 commit terror crimes.

8.7% whitey
20% other race

Just pulling numbers out of my ass but I bet if we look at the per capita rate it will tell a problematic story.

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
“Black people are oppressed and need help.”

“Black people have a culture of victimization and the only thing keeping them oppressed is themselves.”

I hope you guys like this song. Our grandchildren are gonna be singing it too. Just like our grandparents did and their grandparents.
Except black people were oppressed, everyone knew it, and that's why my grandparents gave them their freedom... Seriously are you just reverse trolling black people by pretending to be this dumb?

haxan7

May 9, 2016
Its the proportional percentage of each racial group that matters, completely ignored in his stats as it doesn't fit his evil whitey narrative.
...he's making an evil whitey narrative?

I don't even

Last edited:

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Except black people were oppressed, everyone knew it, and that's why my grandparents gave them their freedom... Seriously are you just reverse trolling black people by pretending to be this dumb?
“Everyone knew it.”

There were many many people who were against civil rights legislation. People who said it it was just stoking the flames of Racial animosity that black people were the only one keeping themselves held back. you may have forgotten that some people got assassinated for it?

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
“Everyone knew it.”

There were many many people who were against civil rights legislation. People who said it it was just stoking the flames of Racial animosity that black people were the only one keeping themselves held back. you may have forgotten that some people got assassinated for it?
Well yeah that was some words...

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Because even the Italians said they didn't have control.

The government was moved, and the King of ethiopia didn't flee he went to plea to the LoN, and then came back to that exact government that was moved.
So do you want to re-write the definition of every country that was conquered? Every war has nations that resisted occupation, but if their government capitulated or fled, then it's ridiculous to not consider it a defeat.

Freedom Gate Co said:
issue is you're back pedaling on your original post. Now, you did this a post or two earlier as well, but now it should be pointed out. You're changing the goal posts, now it's "non-colonial" or "european compared" when japan was nowhere close to being compared to Europe. Did you forget this started with you laughing at the though their were some african countries that had more modern civilizations than a handful of compacted cities and a bunch of fisherman? Even then they were helped by the west in what they DID have taking advantage of WW 1 issues. And one of your first responses was because of ONE boat, Ignoring the rest of the country.

Japan got some much needed help after WWII not sure why this is controversial to you.
Did Europeans actually go to Japan and build Japan's infrastructure for them? If they did not, your comparison does not work.
African colonies were DIRECTLY built by Europeans. That was more than help, it's literally an extension of an empire.

Edit: This is actually the last post I'll make on this subject since the moderator said it's going off topic. If you want to continue it, do so in a PM.

Last edited:

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Because of you look at the overall population size then break it down by racial demographics, lo and behold, you discover statistically white men aren't proportionally committing the most terror crimes

Obviously from a raw numbers perspective there will be more overall white terror attacks as Caucasians represent a much larger portion of the overall population.

Let's say we've got 80 white guys and out of that 7 commit terror crimes. Then you've got 20 of another race and out of that 4 commit terror crimes.

8.7% whitey
20% other race

Just pulling numbers out of my ass but I bet if we look at the per capita rate it will tell a problematic story.
I don't quite see why that's important. Terrorism is a rare crime in itself, it's going to be a super low percentage of any demographics population in this country. It's more about why do we even have it?

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
I don't quite see why that's important. Terrorism is a rare crime in itself, it's going to be a super low percentage of any demographics population in this country. It's more about why do we even have it?
Selfishness. Lack of discipline and respect. All that bullshit...

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
Don Lemon says and does exactly what his white man boss tells him to say and do. His talking points come straight off a white man’s desk. Think about that.

White man say jump Don and he jump. If Don doesn’t say what he’s told, he gets fired- by a white man.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Jul 1, 2009
Greensboro, NC
It's stupid.
Since when was Don Lemon taken seriously by anyone?
I don't watch CNN and only know of him for this and for being drunk as fuck on New Year's.

He said some stupid shit, but maybe CNN is finally getting desperate. I saw that Fox News had better ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined in October. Even liberals don't like their trash.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Law of Large Numbers

In any large population, expect to see rare events per the expected value. There will always be terrorists, murderers, rapists unless we somehow reduce the probability of any random person being one of these things significantly below 1/(population size), and even then they will eventually pop-up.

btgorman

Jul 26, 2009
Honestly, if you don't know crap about statistics, probability, and stochasticity you shouldn't be making broad generalizations about any population.

If you make an emotional argument, sorry! That won't fly.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
There really isn't, and that's why it's pretty much a goofy ass irrelevant talking point. Fact is actively trying to justify fear of muslims while handwaving away fear of white people is the type of identity politics the left pull, just in reverse, and it's equally as stupid and awful for this country as what the left is doing. I hate when people claim they're smarter than the left when they're really just the other side of the same coin...
Race is an immutable characteristic; ideology is not. The two are not comparable.

nemiroff

Feb 19, 2018
"We should stop demonizing people, but white people are demons". This sentence is an astonishing accomplishment in its mind melting abilities.

Anyway, Lemon and Cuomo should get a room - In the same lunatic asylum.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
"We should stop demonizing people, but white people are demons". This sentence is an astonishing accomplishment in its mind melting abilities.

Anyway, Lemon and Cuomo should get a room - In the same lunatic asylum.
The mental gymnastics of those defending Lemon's statements are quite impressive. In particular, @GrizzleBoy trying to present it as though Lemon used an AND condition such that he was only referring to people who are white males AND radicalised by the alt-right. I'm so glad we have users here like @btgorman who can so precisely define how that is semantically incorrect, and dishonest to boot.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
How come you're not including Don Lemons qualifiers that show he was referring to far right radicalized white males? It's literally the next thing he says after the word "males".

Are you interested in full quotes that aren't taken out of context, or aren't you?
Okay, I'll include his qualifier.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban - you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?"

I'll break this down for you.

Roughly 77.7% of the country is white.(per the United States census bureau 2013)

White men are roughly 31% of the population (Washington post)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/10/08/65-percent-of-all-american-elected-officials-are-white-men/

That means of the 308 million people living in the United States, 95,480,000 are white men, roughly.

Don lemon said,

"Biggest terror threat in this country is white men, MOST of them radicalized to the right..."

Now, what does MOST mean?

"In the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number"

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/most

This means above 50%, below 100% so don lemon(worst journalist of the year winner)thinks that between 48,000,000 and 94,000,000 white men are "the biggest terror threat to the country".

I can chalk this up to him being a combination of a bigot, democratic mouthpiece, and ignorant. I can also chalk it up to him being plainly stupid as he has demonstrated frequently on air.

Now that I've qualified his qualifier, how does this change your thoughts on one of the dumbest things ever stated by someone on a worldwide cable news network?

How should CNN react to a man who just called between 48,000,000 and 94,000,000 million white men "the biggest terror threats to the country"? Their ratings are already absurdly low, and they just accused a massive swath of the country of being the biggest terror threat.

Qualify it for me that I may better understand it.