Don Lemon: "White men are the biggest terror threat"

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
Don Lemon is a racist scumbag. I’m amazed that a mainstream news source permits such blatant racist rhetoric. CNN used to be my go to news source. This is on of many reasons I no longer watch CNN.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Law of Large Numbers

In any large population, expect to see rare events per the expected value. There will always be terrorists, murderers, rapists unless we somehow reduce the probability of any random person being one of these things significantly below 1/(population size), and even then they will eventually pop-up.
So there's something kinda missing in this.

Domestic terrorism has the most occurrences per year, saw a boon with this administration, and it is still ticking up YOY. Most of that violent extremism comes from the right, and supremacists alone are responsible for 83% of occurrences in the last decade to be frank about it.

Recently, Donald trump started diverting resources away from the de-radicalization of the largest terroristic threat, and diverted them towards islamic terrorism (Which is declining). On top of that, Trump continuously throws fuel at the fire. It's creeping little by little into the mainstream, bringing these radicals out of the shadows. It was predicted that when Obama got elected some forms of terror would go up, so they put the resources in place. Now it's really going up, and attention from the white house is being taken away. So there's a story to this unexplained by "there will always be violence". Don Lemon pointed that out in hurt feelings fashion: how can you vilify everyone but the ones actually doing the terror here?

Last edited:

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
I don’t understand how you could possibly think history doesn’t affect what happens today.

At what point could African Americans have improved and how would they have done so, if it’s completely their fault?

I wonder if people like you even know about the Arab slave trade? It was actually worse than anything that happened in us slavery and they didn't care much if the color was black or white, do you history buffs even know how it was even possible for Islam to expand into the heart of Europe vienna before finally being repeld do you know why the crusades even happened?
Newsflash basically every group on this planet was fucked with in the past with pretty much no exception and nope blacks done have a unique role in this at all not even close dude.
So save your "muh poor victims" crap already you dont hear half of europe crying around and bitching and moaning and this while they lived through regular mass slaughter worse than anything that ever happened in Africa be it by themselves as borderline sport, be it by their own goverments on regular basis or by foreigners.

Last edited:

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Don Lemon is a racist scumbag. I’m amazed that a mainstream news source permits such blatant racist rhetoric. CNN used to be my go to news source. This is on of many reasons I no longer watch CNN.
They fired megan for blackface crap so they have a issue with racism but its only a one way street, for them being a racist piece of shit against white people is accepted and sometimes even encouraged by the media talking heads and elites.
You see it on social media regularly and they dont even lose their blue check mark let alone get banned, you see it especially blatant from journalists with years worth of racism and they still get the job at the nytimes, you see it in some circles of academia while the racists then get praised for being racist, you even see it in new fields of academia basically just here to shit on white people and western civilization as a whole.
Yet you still have people closing their eyes singing lalla i cant see anything its not real, bunch of pathetic cowards or racists themselves at this point.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
They fired megan for blackface crap so they have a issue with racism but its only a one way street, for them being a racist piece of shit against white people is accepted and sometimes even encouraged by the media talking heads and elites.
Megyn Kelly didn't work at CNN when she was fired for her ridiculous comments.

Don Lemon works for CNN

Megyn Kelly worked at NBC

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
I just got off work.

This will be my last post in this thread. Don't all jump for joy LOL!

Anyway, before I went to work, I read all the posts. And I felt disheartened. I wanted you guys to see what I've seen by sharing my experiences. I wanted to have an honest discussion. But...

There were "get over its", "it's in the past and no one is alive anymores" and "you're delusionals" and "you're the real racists".

Not once did most of you guys consider I (or other black posters) knew what we were talking about concerning our actual lived experiences. No empathy. Just "I don't want to know about your SUPPOSED experience if cold, hard facts aren't there to back it up!" ... Yet, we're all supposed to believe every one of y'all when you talk about YOUR lived experiences.

I don't think any of the black folks on this forum hate white people, especially not the actual white people who tried to get some of y'all to understand our viewpoints. And that's all any of us wanted... For y'all to understand our POV. Not dismiss us out of hand.

Forget Don Lemon for a minute... Just focus on us posters. All we wanted was understanding, empathy and for y'all to actually listen and not be ready to pounce on us with some kind of "gotcha".

I'm done with this thread. I'm genuinely disheartened. Please don't tag me or quote me in this thread again.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
I tried. You just can't get through to people if they don't want it.

Edit: before anyone asks...

I was trying to convey that it's obvious that Lemon is no more racist than people like Roseanne who have been called out for their "racism" by certain groups of people - people who, it seems, have an agenda other than what is on the surface.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I just got off work.

Anyway, before I went to work, I read all the posts. And I felt disheartened. I wanted you guys to see what I've seen by sharing my experiences. I wanted to have an honest discussion. But...

There were "get over its", "it's in the past and no one is alive anymores" and "you're delusionals" and "you're the real racists".

Not once did most of you guys consider I (or other black posters) knew what we were talking about concerning our actual lived experiences. No empathy. Just "I don't want to know about your SUPPOSED experience if cold, hard facts aren't there to back it up!" ... Yet, we're all supposed to believe every one of y'all when you talk about YOUR lived experiences.

I don't think any of the black folks on this forum hate white people, especially not the actual white people who tried to get some of y'all to understand our viewpoints. And that's all any of us wanted... For y'all to understand our POV. Not dismiss us out of hand.

Forget Don Lemon for a minute... Just focus on us posters. All we wanted was understanding, empathy and for y'all to actually listen and not be ready to pounce on us with some kind of "gotcha".

I'm done with this thread. I'm genuinely disheartened. Please don't tag me or quote me in this thread again.
The problem with the “lived experience” line is that the people espousing it typically don’t consider that anyone else’s lived experience could possibly be as bad as their own if they aren’t from whatever particular group it may be. It’s just a race to the bottom and nothing positive will ever come from it because it’s always presented as a “as a <class>...” argument to a society that has succeeded on individualism. It is you who needs to adapt.

Also, it’s a straight up lie to say “I don't think any of the black folks on this forum hate white people” when the likes of AfricanKing, BraveOne, Robido, and TayTay are still kicking around. RIP Phoenix Rising though.

Last edited:

CausticVenom

Apr 27, 2018
I am perfectly willing to lay white people off the hook for all of the shit they have done and continue to do to black people as soon as black people also have to stop being punished for what’s happened to our ancestors.

The people in power won’t even entertain the thought of paying back for any of this stuff and you probably would agree that they don’t even have to which would of course have absolutely no precedence considering reparations have been given to many other communities.

Do you want to go a lot more recent and focus on the war on drugs?
The crimes committed to black ancestry has little to no bearings on the present day. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
So do you want to re-write the definition of every country that was conquered? Every war has nations that resisted occupation, but if their government capitulated or fled, then it's ridiculous to not consider it a defeat.

Just really quick, the government was planned to be moved before Italy even got in the country and it was because The emperor fled to the UN, but that's not really relevant given what you said before, but I'll cut it here since you say apparently a mod addressed you..

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Explains the mindset of don lemon and similar people that bought into ideology over facts.

Last edited:

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
. No. Rap music is DEFINITELY not to blame for violence in black communities.
Yes it is.

Original Hip Hop was about fun unity, and culture and is what spread around the world (including being the influence of many of those japanese video game soundtracks some like so much that went away when it was overrun).

But the corporate suits decided to spin hip hop on it's head. They went and purposefully got people with crap backgrounds in California to promote a new form of Hip Hop that would do the exact opposite of what Hip Hop/rap was founded to do. NWA was controlled opposition to PE. They then created a fake outrage where they censored the voices of all the black voices speaking against it, and made it so that white people talking against it were heard as loud as possible and staging all these events to make it look like people were going after "black culture" and were "racist" and then the sell-out rappers and a bunch of white politicians said that we shouldn't screw with black culture, and saying that hip hop was the people "speaking in unity" which then eventually overtook the old hip hop and almost all the alternatives. Studios even rejected rock groups because they wanted to spam this in the radio.

By this point it was racist to speak out against it or you were lame or an uncle tom, the new gangster style rap and lifestyle was now "black culture" when what it was really is taking false white stereotypes of black people from years before and making them real. So it's really just white culture and as soon as that happened never before were white people more interested in hip hop until that time. It was like they were living their imaginations. Including imitating behaviors which actually put the "black culture" idea into the kids and teenagers.

Just in time for the crime bill passed by Mr.Clinton as well.

Since then Rap/Hip hop has just gotten worse, the internet gave the underground more room but it also magnified what passes as mainstream so it really doesn't do anything. This is also the same version of rap that started the "got mine" attitude and all these rich rappers barely ever give back to the community. Could have rebuilt Detroit 5 times over years ago.

Since then in recent years more blacks are trying to fix it and have called it out, but in the media execs block those guys from getting the spot light and if a white guy calls it out on their behalf, he's racist, even if he claims there's some documentation that shows it was done intentionally. Then the southern boom happened where they got producers to pick only the most foul mouthed, controversial, gang/drug lifestyle, anti-women, anti-men, Female and Male rappers out of the bottom of the barrel, and I mean that literally as many people have come out saying that they had refused good rappers because of what they were rapping about. Made shit way worse than it already was.

It's one of the few unforgivable things that happened. I personally think all the west coast rappers and politicians that promoted this "black culture" west hiphop garbage should be tried for life in prison as well as many of the corporations and the people within them. It has caused a lot more damage than people can imagine and it's very well documented. I also say this to those who started the southern boom as well. Ain't nothing black culture about new hip hop and it's the same subjects and content then as it is now.

The days of Whodini, Fat Boys, De La, PE, etc are long gone and a bunch of the guys from then are sitting around talking but doing nothing despite them still having influence over studios and peoples minds. Heck some of them control studios.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Most of that history I speak of regarding Anti-Italianism isn't even widely known these days. They put it behind them. They started off as menial laborers, then factory workers, then sent their children to college to become managers and finally owners. They didn't hold themselves back by crying about how hard the past was, or expect the government to help them, and thus became the owners of their future. And by owning their futures they were able to rewrite their past and become part of the mainstream American culture.
The Italians were able to do and go into a lot more places than blacks by a large margin. A few ares were dangerous but generally Italians were better off ad if there was an immigrant tussle between Blacks, Italiansand Irishmen the state would throw the blacks at the bottom.

Not to mention Italians situation only improved significantly AFTER the government intervened and made them full white.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I just got off work.

You don't speak for all black people on this forum, at least you don't speak for me

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
So there's something kinda missing in this.

Domestic terrorism has the most occurrences per year, saw a boon with this administration, and it is still ticking up YOY. Most of that violent extremism comes from the right, and supremacists alone are responsible for 83% of occurrences in the last decade to be frank about it.

Recently, Donald trump started diverting resources away from the de-radicalization of the largest terroristic threat, and diverted them towards islamic terrorism (Which is declining). On top of that, Trump continuously throws fuel at the fire. It's creeping little by little into the mainstream, bringing these radicals out of the shadows. It was predicted that when Obama got elected some forms of terror would go up, so they put the resources in place. Now it's really going up, and attention from the white house is being taken away. So there's a story to this unexplained by "there will always be violence". Don Lemon pointed that out in hurt feelings fashion: how can you vilify everyone but the ones actually doing the terror here?
Even with the increase, "white male terrorists" still have killed roughly the same number of people as Muslim terrorists since 9/11 (in the low hundreds), despite being a part of a much, much larger overall population.

Of course, that depends how you classify "terrorism" - for example, some people consider the Vegas shooting terrorism despite there being no evidence of political motivation.

Last edited:

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Also since there are a lot of people posting on this forum blaming slavery I want to be clear so you don't mix me up with them.

Before the 1970's Blacks were well and this is the part that almost everyone forgets about. They beat slavery, they had the best churches, they had schools that were outscoring some of the top white ones, new creations and innovations which is rarely talked about, better communities, they had a extremely hard to break family unit, many businesses. Several millions of workers in different industries, the black economy was becoming a huge part of the economy (which is what they wanted to prevent), less children born out of wed than whites, the people were unified strongly even across states.

The reason why people say that slavery is the cause for todays problems is because of the media and how they were taught in school, it's an old lie that's nothing more than a cover up, and it's still be teached by radical crazies calling themselves "progressives". It's also why you see all races who claim they are "progressive" use it. Except it doesn't add up because history debunks it.

What actually happened occurred in the end of the 60's toward the mid 70's. Which started with the democrats using fake handouts to get the blacks to vote for them, so much so it upset a lot of black activists including Malcolm X who called out people voting for them. This allowed them to make several polices screwing over jobs, hurting the black economy, and starting to destroy the black family. In fact the welfare tactics happened in Chicago in the 50's, and similar versions of it with some modifications became more popular at the end of the 60's into the late 70's. This was also accompanied by a slew of "hispanic/latino" immigrants into the black communities which almost no one brings up. It was done intentional and many black leaders denounced it. I also would like to point out the terms hispanic and latino did not exist 50 years prior to these events on American books. These were artificially created to make a new low class in the system but that's a different topic.

You saw the late 70's and 80's give incentives for churches and for black schools to merge or co-operate, or to have the state fund black schools, which the latter, people would find out was BS and was one of the key instrumental reasons why Black schools started closing. This was also the time where immigrants from the south, and places like asia were given previous black properties through grants, lower prices, or other reasons, which started the rapid destruction of black business. Made worse when they changed the employment and company creation laws and started killing most of the jobs in the inner cities moving them outward.

Meantime, a lot of integrated schools where suddenly changing as black teachers were not hired as promised and we saw the rise of the white female teacher in most schools even in majority black cities, and then you got the unions which would screw up the education system for black (and eventually even whites depending on city and state) significantly as they heads would move funding out the inner city to preferred schools. Not to mention the model city nonsense.

This was also the same time that blacks who achieved greatness in many industries were looked up to by teenagers and children, but they were then replaced in the media by putting entertainers, musicians, and sportsmen on pedestals. Some colleges even deliberately used the poverty status of some black students by giving them benefits for going into sports. So now all of a sudden a football player and a movie star would be the "hero" to look up to instead of a war veteran, a scientist, a computer programmer, a educator, a community activist, a writer, etc.

At the same time there was an attempt to throw homosexuality in the black community specifically to magnify the blame for a few illnesses including a bit later, aids, which backfired as they were trying to blame blacks for aids but that was negated when stories in Africa about white colonists spreading the disease in countries that did not have any documented cases, as well as in america where despite helping spread it in the black community through re-use of vaccines and other unethical means the whites were still the number one spreaders outside those densely populated areas black areas. In fact at first they called it gay disease before they tried blaming the blacks for it. But if anyone was paying attention back then you saw they were trying to throw blacks under the bus on the aids epidemic and the first few Ebola epidemics in Africa which most don't know about. But they buried that disease until 2014. Then, you also had several government cover ups like infecting black communities with diseases like the flu and syphilis, to see what would happen long-term, placing tons of disease research centers in black communities, the whole planting drugs in the communities through agencies, and then later immigrants.

There's a lot more, but this should be enough, keep in mind this is all BEFORE the 90's.

Now the reason why mostly democrats blame slavery is precisely because the democrats are responsible for MOST of these issues and all were intentional. Yes Nixon did a bit of his own stuff, but the democrats actively destroyed and eradicated everything the blacks had and have blocked all attempts to reverse the destruction. When people try to make excuses for why the blacks ended up this way: IQ, Republicans, Slavery, etc, no one wants to blame the actual culprit. Everyone forgets that the time frame of the late 60's to 70's is where the collapsed happened. But it's not by incident. Just look at the schools and news "lectures".

Blacks pre 70's and blacks after 70's are so different I don't understand why anyone could possibly believe that's it anything other than intentional sabotage. It has nothing to do with slavery, blacks had the momentum and things were building fast. It's primarily the democrats and all these people who say they are "for minorities" that caused the current situation.

What I find interesting is there are a ton of democrat politicians that participated in some of these decisions or had sibling/parents in these decisions, but they are completely clear just because they are democrats to other so called "progressive' whites but it a guy who was in the klan and left 60 years ago comes in and says that hey, you're being sabotaged, the democrats will block him and call him racist.

The reason why FBI and CIA have black extremists trending in their networks since 2011 is because as more tapes and video recordings, more documents, and more general evidence shows up, usually talked about by blacks between the ages of 35-70 years old (and sometimes white people) at churches, schools, halls, and neighborhoods, it's created a lot of black movements that want to do things for blacks only, and want to rebuild these communities, and everytime one gets big enough something happens. Most white people don't know about these movements, they have been coming in since the late 90's and have been increasing over time. BLM was a reaction to these and has not only nothing to do with black people, but isn't even funded by black people.

Now that doesn't mean the republicans are the solution, but it would buy blacks the time to build their own local parties so they can restore all these cities. Trumps deportations are controversial but are actually necessary since hispanics in areas like Chicago were of course placed their on purpose. So it's either you remove the source of one of the many crippling problems, OR feelings get in the way and the community gets worse. At this point no one can afford feelings.

From 1910 to the end of the 60's blacks were growing fast and things were developing well. From 1970-1990, just twenty years, blacks were sabotaged so badly it's just insane how many people hand waive it. OBJECTIVELY, by every way you can measure, blacks are worse now then even before the early 1910's.

But in summary, I don't care how you feel, but the fact is the problems primarily occurred by in this time frame of the late 60's to 70's, and a lot of those same people that sabotaged the community between the end of the 60's and 80's are some of the same people that are still in politics in 2018 or still fundraising for candidates. I also need people to realize that no politician or president will be competent enough to try to help everyone at the same time. It's not possible. Stop saying we need all minorities to work together, stop calling blacks people of color and other umbrella terms, it was designed to change priorities based on race. If a black can't have a black only march to restore his neighborhood because it doesn't include hispanics and lgbt then what makes you different from the klan? Because all the other groups can have group only policies, marches, and advocates on the hill, why can't we?

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Also since there are a lot of people posting on this forum blaming slavery I want to be clear so you don't mix me up with them.

Before the 1970's Blacks were well and this is the part that almost everyone forgets about. They beat slavery, they had the best churches, they had schools that were outscoring some of the top white ones, new creations and innovations which is rarely talked about, better communities, they had a extremely hard to break family unit, many businesses. Several millions of workers in different industries, the black economy was becoming a huge part of the economy (which is what they wanted to prevent), less children born out of wed than whites, the people were unified strongly even across states.

The reason why people say that slavery is the cause for todays problems is because of the media and how they were taught in school, it's an old lie that's nothing more than a cover up, and it's still be teached by radical crazies calling themselves "progressives". It's also why you see all races who claim they are "progressive" use it. Except it doesn't add up because history debunks it.

What actually happened occurred in the end of the 60's toward the mid 70's. Which started with the democrats using fake handouts to get the blacks to vote for them, so much so it upset a lot of black activists including Malcolm X who called out people voting for them. This allowed them to make several polices screwing over jobs, hurting the black economy, and starting to destroy the black family. In fact the welfare tactics happened in Chicago in the 50's, and similar versions of it with some modifications became more popular at the end of the 60's into the late 70's. This was also accompanied by a slew of "hispanic/latino" immigrants into the black communities which almost no one brings up. It was done intentional and many black leaders denounced it. I also would like to point out the terms hispanic and latino did not exist 50 years prior to these events on American books. These were artificially created to make a new low class in the system but that's a different topic.

You saw the late 70's and 80's give incentives for churches and for black schools to merge or co-operate, or to have the state fund black schools, which the latter, people would find out was BS and was one of the key instrumental reasons why Black schools started closing. This was also the time where immigrants from the south, and places like asia were given previous black properties through grants, lower prices, or other reasons, which started the rapid destruction of black business. Made worse when they changed the employment and company creation laws and started killing most of the jobs in the inner cities moving them outward.

Meantime, a lot of integrated schools where suddenly changing as black teachers were not hired as promised and we saw the rise of the white female teacher in most schools even in majority black cities, and then you got the unions which would screw up the education system for black (and eventually even whites depending on city and state) significantly as they heads would move funding out the inner city to preferred schools. Not to mention the model city nonsense.

This was also the same time that blacks who achieved greatness in many industries were looked up to by teenagers and children, but they were then replaced in the media by putting entertainers, musicians, and sportsmen on pedestals. Some colleges even deliberately used the poverty status of some black students by giving them benefits for going into sports. So now all of a sudden a football player and a movie star would be the "hero" to look up to instead of a war veteran, a scientist, a computer programmer, a educator, a community activist, a writer, etc.

At the same time there was an attempt to throw homosexuality in the black community specifically to magnify the blame for a few illnesses including a bit later, aids, which backfired as they were trying to blame blacks for aids but that was negated when stories in Africa about white colonists spreading the disease in countries that did not have any documented cases, as well as in america where despite helping spread it in the black community through re-use of vaccines and other unethical means the whites were still the number one spreaders outside those densely populated areas black areas. In fact at first they called it gay disease before they tried blaming the blacks for it. But if anyone was paying attention back then you saw they were trying to throw blacks under the bus on the aids epidemic and the first few Ebola epidemics in Africa which most don't know about. But they buried that disease until 2014. Then, you also had several government cover ups like infecting black communities with diseases like the flu and syphilis, to see what would happen long-term, placing tons of disease research centers in black communities, the whole planting drugs in the communities through agencies, and then later immigrants.

There's a lot more, but this should be enough, keep in mind this is all BEFORE the 90's.

Now the reason why mostly democrats blame slavery is precisely because the democrats are responsible for MOST of these issues and all were intentional. Yes Nixon did a bit of his own stuff, but the democrats actively destroyed and eradicated everything the blacks had and have blocked all attempts to reverse the destruction. When people try to make excuses for why the blacks ended up this way: IQ, Republicans, Slavery, etc, no one wants to blame the actual culprit. Everyone forgets that the time frame of the late 60's to 70's is where the collapsed happened. But it's not by incident. Just look at the schools and news "lectures".

Blacks pre 70's and blacks after 70's are so different I don't understand why anyone could possibly believe that's it anything other than intentional sabotage. It has nothing to do with slavery, blacks had the momentum and things were building fast. It's primarily the democrats and all these people who say they are "for minorities" that caused the current situation.

What I find interesting is there are a ton of democrat politicians that participated in some of these decisions or had sibling/parents in these decisions, but they are completely clear just because they are democrats to other so called "progressive' whites but it a guy who was in the klan and left 60 years ago comes in and says that hey, you're being sabotaged, the democrats will block him and call him racist.

The reason why FBI and CIA have black extremists trending in their networks since 2011 is because as more tapes and video recordings, more documents, and more general evidence shows up, usually talked about by blacks between the ages of 35-70 years old (and sometimes white people) at churches, schools, halls, and neighborhoods, it's created a lot of black movements that want to do things for blacks only, and want to rebuild these communities, and everytime one gets big enough something happens. Most white people don't know about these movements, they have been coming in since the late 90's and have been increasing over time. BLM was a reaction to these and has not only nothing to do with black people, but isn't even funded by black people.

Now that doesn't mean the republicans are the solution, but it would buy blacks the time to build their own local parties so they can restore all these cities. Trumps deportations are controversial but are actually necessary since hispanics in areas like Chicago were of course placed their on purpose. So it's either you remove the source of one of the many crippling problems, OR feelings get in the way and the community gets worse. At this point no one can afford feelings.

From 1910 to the end of the 60's blacks were growing fast and things were developing well. From 1970-1990, just twenty years, blacks were sabotaged so badly it's just insane how many people hand waive it. OBJECTIVELY, by every way you can measure, blacks are worse now then even before the early 1910's.

But in summary, I don't care how you feel, but the fact is the problems primarily occurred by in this time frame of the late 60's to 70's, and a lot of those same people that sabotaged the community between the end of the 60's and 80's are some of the same people that are still in politics in 2018 or still fundraising for candidates. I also need people to realize that no politician or president will be competent enough to try to help everyone at the same time. It's not possible. Stop saying we need all minorities to work together, stop calling blacks people of color and other umbrella terms, it was designed to change priorities based on race. If a black can't have a black only march to restore his neighborhood because it doesn't include hispanics and lgbt then what makes you different from the klan? Because all the other groups can have group only policies, marches, and advocates on the hill, why can't we?
I was going to make a super long post and new topic about this subject, but I think you covered most of my thoughts pretty well.
Black people should realize that white people aren't THE enemy anymore. Sure, they might not be your friends, either, but they are not the main reasons modern black society has crumbled and getting worse all the time. Race baiters like Don Lemon are part of the problem, not the solution. They are taking focus away from the real problems.

I do feel empathy for blacks. But empathy alone isn't going to help you get out of your mess. Sure, the Democrats provide you with a lot of empathy, but what have they really done for you? Besides importing a ton of illegals that are competing for your jobs and welfare? Do you think most Latinos care about black people's problems? Or Asians? Sure, white people might not be any better, but you can bet that Republicans are willing to bend over a lot more to get your votes, unlike the Democrats who just take the black vote for granted these days. Ok so there are racist idiots in the Republican party, and Trump doesn't say things that make you feel warm and fuzzy, but why not examine what Trump has actually done for blacks? Have you checked the black unemployment rate lately?

You think that if the progressives achieve their dream of whites no longer having majority power, that automatically means black lives will improve? Surely you can't be that naive?

I know my ramblings probably didn't make a lot of sense, but I'm just trying to say that blacks need to look past the same old "white folks keeping us down thing", it's not just a white vs black issue anymore, things are lot more complicated than that.

Last edited:

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
People are just crazy. You can't even call them black or you're a racist. You have to call them Afroamericans instead. I'm not American, I'm European. From my point of you you guys are totally crazy.
I think black people had better reputation in 80s and 90s. It's getting worse every year, the same goes for Latinos. I think most people know the answer but it's brutal and the whites aren't responsible for it.
Are there even any Latinos from wherever you are from?

CausticVenom

Apr 27, 2018
How is white nationalism innocent and not racist??
How IS it?? It's an innocent claim, to protect white people. White supremacy is genuinely racist and the very purpose of that movement is racism, so what's wrong with that statement? I seriously think that white nationalists can have sympathetic standpoints compared to supremacy, you're acting like they're the same thing. They're not, it's not like I agree with them. White nationalism is not a stand against other particular races. And - regarding these points - is black supremacy not racist, and do you believe that POC can be racist against whites?

But anything with "white" in it MUST be racist... right?

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
I'm just going to leave this here.

Wikipedia's 'Black Pride' article is even worse now:
I'm confused.

You are complaining that the Wiki is accurate? Historically speaking "White pride" is universally associated with white supremacy and racism. Thats just a fact. Thats not an opinion or a political point.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
I'm confused.

You are complaining that the Wiki is accurate? Historically speaking "White pride" is universally associated with white supremacy and racism. Thats just a fact. Thats not an opinion or a political point.
"White Pride is racist."

"ALL OTHER PRIDES ARE GOOD AND NEED TO BE CELEBRATED!"

And that is why an increasing number of people don't care about being called racist/xenophobic/bigot by the Left. And that is why Trump became President and will do so again.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
"White Pride is racist."

"ALL OTHER PRIDES ARE GOOD AND NEED TO BE CELEBRATED!"

And that is why an increasing number of people don't care about being called racist/xenophobic/bigot by the Left. And that is why Trump became President and will do so again.
Except "White Pride" has a FAR longer history of being associated with the things I mentioned than the other things that you listed. In fact some of those haven't even existed for half as long as "white pride" and yet you wanna try and compare them like they are equal when they are not even CLOSE to being equal.

Comparing "Gay Pride" with "White Pride" for example is the most ridiculous disingenuous comparisons I have seen in a long ass time. Gay Pride only became a thing in the last 50-60 years. Whereas "white pride" has been around for MUCH longer than that and has been associated with all kinds of travesties and injustices.

Then again I guess I am not really surprised by the attempt to pretend otherwise. Its absurd.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
Except "White Pride" has a FAR longer history of being associated with the things I mentioned than the other things that you listed. In fact some of those haven't even existed for half as long as "white pride" and yet you wanna try and compare them like they are equal when they are not even CLOSE to being equal.

Comparing "Gay Pride" with "White Pride" for example is the most ridiculous disingenuous comparisons I have seen in a long ass time. Gay Pride only became a thing in the last 50-60 years. Then again I guess I am not really surprised by the attempt to pretend otherwise. Its absurd.

So is White Pride worse than Black/Gay/Asian Pride? How so? Explain.

The hypocritical word twistings of the left are losing their gripe in this era that the pendulum swings the other direction. The ad-hoc cuts both ways.

Either ALL Prides are bad or ALL prides are good. There is no mid-way there, and if you believe a being prideful about it's whiteness is racist, well...I hear Africa is a wonderful place this year, especially for whites.

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
Race is an immutable characteristic; ideology is not. The two are not comparable.
While you are correct that you technically "choose" your religion, it doesn't really change the analogy at all... it's the same dumb shit...

Mar 18, 2018
I just got off work.

Reads like, "stop minimizing my experiences!"

Counterpoint: You first.

BANGS

Banned
Dec 13, 2016

Comparing "Gay Pride" with "White Pride" for example is the most ridiculous disingenuous comparisons I have seen in a long ass time. Gay Pride only became a thing in the last 50-60 years. Whereas "white pride" has been around for MUCH longer than that and has been associated with all kinds of travesties and injustices.

Then again I guess I am not really surprised by the attempt to pretend otherwise. Its absurd.
Can you regressives stop living in the past for just a fucking minute? Look toward the future where we can all be equal instead of claiming it's impossible because of the past...

Nobody is denying your experiences at all... what we are denying is your conclusion that anything bad that happens in your life is the direct result of racism against your skin color. I can't speak for everyone, but you right away started denying my experiences by saying racism effects you more than it effects me, as if you could even really know that. You just expect because you are black we will smile and nod like the tools on TV who can't think for themselves... sorry but for those of us who interact with real people every day and not just the internet, we see exactly how much bullshit this "america is racist!" nonsense plays out in real life...

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
So is White Pride worse than Black/Gay/Asian Pride? How so? Explain.

The hypocritical word twistings of the left are losing their gripe in this era that the pendulum swings the other direction. The ad-hoc cuts both ways.

Either ALL Prides are bad or ALL prides are good. There is no mid-way there, and if you believe a being prideful about it's whiteness is racist, well...I hear Africa is a wonderful place this year, especially for whites.
How can all prides be the same, if they are used differently? Their names may be the same, but their purpose is different.

White pride has been used to assume the superiority of whiteness over all groups including Jews, in a society in which whites do not face oppression on account of their skin color. White pride is mostly used and affiliated with supremacists and nationalists.

Black pride has created a brand new culture, and celebrates overcoming the shame and self-hatred society tells you to feel, to be proud that you are what you are (skin color), and that you deserve equal treatment and respect. Black pride is used and affiliated with civil rights movements. Gay pride follows the same suit.

German pride is the celebration of German traditions. I just went to a nice German festival recently, and it was dope.

Last edited:

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
White pride has been used to assume the superiority of whiteness over all groups including Jews, in a society in which whites do not face oppression on account of their skin color. White pride is mostly used and affiliated with supremacists and nationalists.
Citation needed, I see more hatred for whites in your society than any other race or class. And American society is by definition a WHITE society.

Black pride has created a brand new culture, and celebrates overcoming the shame and self-hatred society tells you to feel, to be proud that you are what you are (skin color), and that you deserve equal treatment and respect. Black pride is used and affiliated with civil rights movements. Gay pride follows the same suit.
I see Black Panthers and BLM commiting more and worse crimes today than any Nazi American, if anyone exists commit today.

GrizzleBoy

Jul 25, 2013
England
The synagogue shooting was apparently the worst antisemitic terror attack on US soil.

The kid with the swastikas on his guns did one of the worst mass shootings in modern history.

The loon known to spout far right conspiracy crap who shot up vegas commited THE worst mass shooting in modern history.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Why would other races/genders/sexuality co opt a term used to signify superiority? Use some other terms and start with a blank slate or quit being pedantic about words. I think every race/gender/sexuality should be allowed to have pride in their race/gender/sexuality. Demonizing one group for doing the same thing as everyone else is idiotic. If you can't see that you are an idiot or not worth bothering with tbh.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Citation needed, I see more hatred for whites in your society than any other race or class. And American society is by definition a WHITE society.

I see Black Panthers and BLM commiting more and worse crimes today than any Nazi American, if anyone exists commit today.
Charlottesville.

The last thing we're gonna do is let American Pride get affiliated with anti-immigration.

The synagogue shooting was apparently the worst antisemitic terror attack on US soil.

The kid with the swastikas on his guns did one of the worst mass shootings in modern history.

The loon known to spout far right conspiracy crap who shot up vegas commited THE worst mass shooting in modern history.

Indeed.

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
9/10 this was a false flag, to cover up the false flag of the liberal, Indian, fake bomber.

Who?

Didn't that guy shot mostly conservatives?

Charlottesville.

The last thing we're gonna do is let American Pride get affiliated with anti-immigration.
Isn't it what Antifa and illegal immigrants do for the past 40 years?

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Why would other races/genders/sexuality co opt a term used to signify superiority? Use some other terms and start with a blank slate or quit being pedantic about words. I think every race/gender/sexuality should be allowed to have pride in their race/gender/sexuality. Demonizing one group for doing the same thing as everyone else is idiotic. If you can't see that you are an idiot or not worth bothering with tbh.
Maybe because a lot of people think or want to do both. Those may think that having pride about themselves is just not enough.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Black pride is used and affiliated with civil rights movements. Gay pride follows the same suit.
Don't do this.

What about Charlottesville? If anything that whole event was white pride because it had nothing to do with black people just white people pretending they did something for black people because the media created the statue trend and everyone loves trends to be progressive, instead of you know, helping solve real problems.

I guess it was unfortunate that one girl got ran over but I mean that whole event was pointless.

Well BLM isn't a black organization so that doesn't count.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Wikipedia's 'Black Pride' article is even worse now:
Ok first of all as an actual black person, and one not raised in a bubble city, Black pride was never a thing, Black Power however was. White Pride wasn't really a thing either that's actually relatively new. In fact the only time I've seen Black pride used is extremist groups if it's not propped up by the media.

Also I love how Wikipedia says "black pride" and the black power movements were made in response to white supremacy but completely rewrite history and ignore a lot of those movements were ALSO in response to Jews (who could easily pose as white back in the day, and would even participate in fire hosing) and Asian immigration as well. Poor MLK. Schools cut your most famous speech out of context and make sure nobody sees your last few before you were killed.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
What is white pride? It's just skin color
Don't do this.

What about Charlottesville? If anything that whole event was white pride because it had nothing to do with black people just white people pretending they did something for black people because the media created the statue trend and everyone loves trends to be progressive, instead of you know, helping solve real problems.

I guess it was unfortunate that one girl got ran over but I mean that whole event was pointless.

Well BLM isn't a black organization so that doesn't count.

Ok first of all as an actual black person, and one not raised in a bubble city, Black pride was never a thing, Black Power however was. White Pride wasn't really a thing either that's actually relatively new. In fact the only time I've seen Black pride used is extremist groups if it's not propped up by the media.

Also I love how Wikipedia says "black pride" and the black power movements were made in response to white supremacy but completely rewrite history and ignore a lot of those movements were ALSO in response to Jews (who could easily pose as white back in the day, and would even participate in fire hosing) and Asian immigration as well. Poor MLK. Schools cut your most famous speech out of context and make sure nobody sees your last few before you were killed.
Charlottesville are the receipts that he wanted.

Pride/Power is the same thing. If you want to be precise on the words used, then yeah, you say power. But it's not a big deal.

Gander

Banned
May 17, 2018
Obama makes a good point, Trump has been shitting on the Presidency and breaking all the rules and lying his ass off. However it's all his people that are burning mad pulling the guns and sending the bombs. They control all of gov't, while Trump bathes in conflict of interest making money off gov't related activities he should disassociate himself with. Nonetheless Trumpsters are bloodcurdling mad.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
What is white pride? It's just skin color

Charlottesville are the receipts that he wanted.

Pride/Power is the same thing. If you want to be precise on the words used, then yeah, you say power. But it's not a big deal.
Uh no it's not Black power was a very specific movement which is why it is separated from Black pride on websites that have both. Including Wikipedia.

Black pride was never a thing. All this White Pride/Black pride came from people pushing Gay Pride, none of that was a thing before. It's used to equalize the LGBT with racial struggles which is short sighted.

ssolitare

Jan 12, 2009
Uh no it's not Black power was a very specific movement which is why it is separated from Black pride on websites that have both. Including Wikipedia.

Black pride was never a thing. All this White Pride/Black pride came from people pushing Gay Pride, none of that was a thing before. It's used to equalize the LGBT with racial struggles which is short sighted.
Oh okay, alright.

Gander

Banned
May 17, 2018

Not sure the point you are trying to make, black pride/power has been a under lying current in the black community since the late 50's until present.

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Not sure the point you are trying to make, black pride/power has been a under lying current in the black community since the late 50's until present.
Black pride was never a thing. Black pride is a recent thing that was made up to equalize with Gay pride. Black Power was actual a movement (for example the Black power movement, an actual movement, that has a beginning and end. )

Black people hearing the words "black pride" usually pause. There ain't no black people going around saying black pride. Although I'm sure BLM has done it.

Last edited:

TayTay

Banned
Oct 21, 2018

Say It Loud – I'm Black and I'm Proud" is a funk song performed by James Brown and written with his bandleader Alfred "Pee Wee" Ellis in 1968.

Some people say we got a lot of malice, some say it's a lotta nerve
But I say we won't quit movin' until we get what we deserve
We've been buked and we've been scourned
We've been treated bad, talked about as sure as you're born
But just as sure as it take two eyes to make a pair, huh!
Brother we can't quit until we get our share

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Say It Loud – I'm Black and I'm Proud" is a funk song performed by James Brown and written with his bandleader Alfred "Pee Wee" Ellis in 1968.

Some people say we got a lot of malice, some say it's a lotta nerve
But I say we won't quit movin' until we get what we deserve
We've been buked and we've been scourned
We've been treated bad, talked about as sure as you're born
But just as sure as it take two eyes to make a pair, huh!
Brother we can't quit until we get our share
I don't see the word pride there at all. That's excluding the other issue with your post.

Unless proud means pride now?

Why do you think Pride is NOW a common word being thrown around when it wasn't before? Where do you think the term came from? Or rather who wants the term normalized to equalize themselves with race because there group is not a race?

I mean the name "black pride" is associated with a lot of things but not Black power. In fact I can find articles using that word and almost all of it relates to a group that has nothing to do with black people in general.

Last edited: