Don Lemon: "White men are the biggest terror threat"

Jan 12, 2009
Well you don't care about Black people so you know, hearing us talk about our own stuff is just "oh okay" to you. That's fine, at least you admit it.
I'll play nice and ignore this.

Black people hearing the words "black pride" usually pause. There ain't no black people going around saying black pride.
So this is accurate, let's move on from it. It's black power, that's what it is known as.

Last edited:
May 17, 2018
Black pride was never a thing. Black pride is a recent thing that was made up to equalize with Gay pride. Black Power was actual a movement (for example the Black power movement, an actual movement, that has a beginning and end. )

Black people hearing the words "black pride" usually pause. There ain't no black people going around saying black pride. Although I'm sure BLM has done it.
As with a lot of things in the black community it started through music. When James Brown released "Say It Loud" people started to speak about black pride in community organizations. Now one of the Black Panther's major sayings was All Power to the People which also may have included black power.

Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
I'll play nice and ignore this.

So this is accurate, let's move on from it. It's black power, that's what it is known as.
Odd how Black pride and Power are separated all over the place and you continue to say it's the same thing odd.

As with a lot of things in the black community it started through music. When James Brown released "Say It Loud" people started to speak about black pride in community organizations. Now one of the Black Panther's major sayings was All Power to the People which also may have included black power.
No they didn't no one said Black pride. Everyone was saying Black power, the earliest case of Black pride being used for any institutional use of Black pride was a black LGBT center.

Black pride was never a thing, no one was saying it. It's only now being commonly used, by people who aren't black, because people are trying to take "X pride" to mean you're proud to be who you are and fighting for justice. Done specifically to equalize the race and LGBT movements. Which is no more different than hijacking the civil rights movement. It's disrespectful.

Black Power was a movement, a movement which had formed organizations, merchandise, and had a meaning behind a struggle. It was more than just what your dictionary definition of "pride" means, it was used for some more radical stuff to. In fact to the point that the government considered people saying it to be a threat.

I'm sure there were some outliers, waayyyy later. But there was never a time "black pride" as you all are presented was used in any significant amount. These new terms that keep popping up are doing nothing but downplaying the historical significance of all Blacks have gone through.

Last edited:
May 17, 2018
Odd how Black pride and Power are separated all over the place and you continue to say it's the same thing odd.

No they didn't no one said Black pride. Everyone was saying Black power, the earliest case of Black pride being used for any institutional use of Black pride was a black LGBT center.

Black pride was never a thing, no one was saying it. It's only now being commonly used, by people who aren't black, because people are trying to take "X pride" to mean you're proud to be who you are and fighting for justice. Done specifically to equalize the race and LGBT movements. Which is no more different than hijacking the civil rights movement. It's disrespectful.

Black Power was a movement, a movement which had formed organizations, merchandise, and had a meaning behind a struggle. It was more than just what your dictionary definition of "pride" means, it was used for some more radical stuff to. In fact to the point that the government considered people saying it to be a threat.
Ok your're irrational, to absolute insist that term was not being used.

Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
Ok your're irrational, to absolute insist that term was not being used.
Again, I'm sure years later from the Blackpower movement, it was used, as an outlier.

But it was never a major use word, and the fact you're not competent enough to realize all these terms being assigned to black people/movements/actions that no one was commonly talking about before recently out of nowhere, average person would start questioning where they came from.

What's the common thing you see when you type Black pride in your favorite search engine?

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Citation needed, I see more hatred for whites in your society than any other race or class. And American society is by definition a WHITE society.

I see Black Panthers and BLM commiting more and worse crimes today than any Nazi American, if anyone exists commit today.

Everything you just said is wrong. Factually, historically, demonstrably wrong.

Jun 20, 2018
Everything you just said is wrong. Factually, historically, demonstrably wrong.
He is not talking about history he is talking about the present and nope you are wrong concerning the present you literally still get hired by nytimes and others if you preach for years about killing white people, you dont even lose your blue checkmark let alone get banned on twitter.
Do the same about any other group in the usa on twitter i literally dare you to do it and this new type of racism is not only supported by academia with fraudulent crap like don lemon just expressed but deliberately spread into society as a whole.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2013
England
Joe.

Please tell me you posted that as some sort of terrible joke that doesn't make sense.

Also, the sheer amount of f**king dumbass people in the comments who can't tell that this is literally fake news in a tweet complaining about fake news is a pretty good indicator of how easy it is to manipulate idiots en mass via social media.

Last edited:

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2017
Hey everyone,

Thread is generating a few reports obviously weighted in favours of 'sides'. These type of reports makes it difficult to moderate 'fairly'. It's impossible to think of a situation where someone is OK with vilifying white people with comments about '400 years' or statements like 'sins of our fathers', yet expect action to be taken against someone who suggests a counterpoint regarding specific minorities. And this extends to those debating from the other side of the line as well. From a broad perspective, most of these comments are personal opinion, some have sources. Some have credible sources. But largely I think the thread and discussion has been in good faith.

It's likely that in any type of thread like this, you will have those who approach the topic from a very high level, taking into account proportional representation, technological advancement and culture. There are those who will frame arguments disingenuously or out of context to support an underlying point. There are those who live in smaller segregated communes, societies and ghetto's where these issues are demonstrated at a macro level and are sometimes not in keeping with the (Inter)National trends. As a result it is likely you will see and read comments that you 'feel' should be moderated but can offer no real reason for the report except tagging it loosely as 'racism'. In these instances, you might feel the reply is ignorant, not worth your time or is flat out wrong. At this point, you can discredit it, disengage or ignore. We can't moderate loosely based on projected prejudice or 'feelings'. It wouldn't be fair. This is a very fine balancing act. Some 'trolls' are weeded out quite fast. Others need a solid pattern to identify before we can say with certainty that their intentions are not wholesome.

The larger discussion really is framed around these broad sweeping statements from people in places of power that only serve to incite controversy amongst the common people. Politicians and the media are very good at starting races to the bottom. Ultimately, if people think about detaching themselves emotionally from their angle, and instead approach it from the perspective of trying to vindicate why you feel the way you do (through news, media, experience) then you might get through to people. At the end of the day this is the internet; people are not going to admit they are wrong, but if all you do is plant a seed, as long as it takes root and eventually blossoms you have gotten through or at least made people consider an alternative. And that is how we grow and learn to appreciate the same point from different experiences. The world is not black and white, so let's be above reducing it to that.

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
He is not talking about history he is talking about the present and nope you are wrong concerning the present you literally still get hired by nytimes and others if you preach for years about killing white people, you dont even lose your blue checkmark let alone get banned on twitter.
Do the same about any other group in the usa on twitter i literally dare you to do it and this new type of racism is not only supported by academia with fraudulent crap like don lemon just expressed but deliberately spread into society as a whole.

I'm just going to comment on the first video because I liked it a lot. There are loonies who make sane people gag. Dogs humping in the park is an example of rape culture?! WHAT?! 😂

I've engaged with loonies like that (talking about the loonies the video was lambasting) and it makes my brain hurt. They take a simple premise and then go zig zag with it. It's maddening. Seriously.

I'll take up the text part with him later. I'm heading to work and soon won't have any service

Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
That's YOUR circle. I see black pride all the time.
Yeah from the LGBT community.

I'm black and I've never heard of black pride being used and I don't think others in my circle have either...
It wsa never historically used until recent years by white people and other races int he media. Part of the whole hijacking the black stuff of the past to equalize the LGBT. Which isn't a smart move and makes it hard for the average Black person to even consider respecting them. Not saying that's me but the FBI statistics clearly show that most aren't in favor.

Jun 26, 2018
Milwaukee, WI
well I hate all nationalism, so the Stars and Stripes one.
I think a certain degree of Nationalism is important. It's what give the Olympics the feel that they have. Or even other events like the Ryder Cup. There is nothing wrong with being proud of the country you were born in or reside in. Many people feel a certain affinity when speaking of their native land. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
I think a certain degree of Nationalism is important. It's what give the Olympics the feel that they have. Or even other events like the Ryder Cup. There is nothing wrong with being proud of the country you were born in or reside in. Many people feel a certain affinity when speaking of their native land. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Completely arbitrary to me. It’s random chance of birth, and historically has done far more harm than any good.

I see it the same way I see astrology

Last edited: