• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump Calls Sadiq Khan a "Stone Cold Loser"

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
It's funny cuz it's true. I'm not a Londoner, but this guy is a tool (literally, of the far-left).

Also, did you know that Sadiq Khan's only ever award is the Nishan-e-Pakistan - the highest of civil awards and decorations given by the Government of Pakistan for the highest degree of service to the country and nation of Pakistan.

Lahoo Saher

The reason why Trump called him names is that Khan said (again) that Trump isn't worthy of state visits:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
I only know this guy from the part and parcel comment. What else has he done?

Note that Khan wasn't mayor at this time.
But anyone who categorises the validity of views based on someone's CV is being intellectually dishonest.

And, of course, he had done very important work, such as higlighting the issue of "too many wikipedia pages about men":

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
I only know this guy from the part and parcel comment. What else has he done?
Just generally be really annoying. Controlling language seems to be his thang.

I've asked foreigners what they think about this and I get dumb looks. There's nothing wrong with "ladies and gentlemen" unless your a postmodern leftist agenda driven robot.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
What’s far left about him?
It's a nuanced form of far leftism, only able to be interpreted by people like OP who spend way too much fucking time on the internet.

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
It's a nuanced form of far leftism, only able to be interpreted by people like OP who spend way too much fucking time on the internet.
You don't need to spend much time on the Internet to know that he's a slimy politician, you can tell by the way he speaks. And yes, he is easily recognizable as one of the forefront of the far left in the UK, by the way he tries to control everything we say.

Fuck 'im, fuck the modern lefties, and, er, thanks for your input!

Last edited:

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
You don't need to spend much time on the Internet to know that he's a slimy politician, you can tell by the way he speaks. And yes, he is at the easily recognizable as one of the forefront of the far left in the UK, by the way he tries to control everything.

Fuck 'im, fuck the lefties, and, er, thanks for your input!
What specifically makes him far left though? There are politicians from all across the spectrum are slimy and try to control everything. Far left and far right are thrown around a lot these days. I’m curious what in particular makes him far left.

Reactions: DocONally

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
That tweet by Khan was pure nonsense. Trump is not rolling back reproductive rights. That is being done by the states that choose that route. The defending white supremacists bit has been debunked to fucking death. "When I say good people on both sides I am not talking about white supremacists and neo nazi's, they should be condemned totally. " So supportive.

That is what makes this loser far left. He is not trafficking in reality and speaking out against fabrications and complete misunderstanding of how the United states government and their states operate. He is using far left talking points with impunity.

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
What specifically makes him far left though? There are politicians from all across the spectrum are slimy and try to control everything. Far left and far right are thrown around a lot these days. I’m curious what in particular makes him far left.
It's well known, it's not my label. Just look at the comments under his Twitter posts. He's hated. But a fair question nonetheless.

*thinks for a bit*

I guess I say it because of a few simple reasons:
he's very PC,
he's very careful to avoid certain words,
his policies work/support to control language,

Is that enough? What else is it about the far left that is hated nowadays?

Edit: and what the poster above me said - he just parrot's agendas like a fucking locomotive (not the poster, but Khan lol).

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
A bit more conscientious thought could have gone into my OP to be fair.

We should be wary of politicians who seek to control language, both mental and verbal.

Khan is often in the headlines on the topic of what society can and cannot say, on public transport, on social media, and in the workplace.

Laws have been changed because of his suggestions and support, laws that affect the day to day life of workers in London.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
in before some nitwit tells us what a leftist is, that the label is inaccurate, outmoded, misused, explained in a bundle of useless of try-hard sentences?

extra points if we see the political compass

Last edited:
Reactions: WindomURL

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
How did Trump "roll back women's reproductive rights"?
Is he somehow responsible for what someone in some state out there somewhere does?

Reactions: cryptoadam

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
The Guardian is running with the headline on Google News as:

"Donald Trump attacks Sadiq Khan as he lands in UK for state visit"

Good one. Top class broadsheet journalism. There were scuffles on the runway? What weapon was used?

Oh, he replied on Twitter? Well now...

Last edited:

HenkDV

Aug 11, 2018
The Guardian is running with the headline on Google News as:

"Donald Trump attacks Sadiq Khan as he lands in UK for state visit"

Good one. Top class broadsheet journalism. There were scuffles on the runway? What weapon was used?

Oh, he replied on Twitter? Well now...
Let's be honest though, we're talking about Trump.
When reading a headline like that I doubt people's mind jump to an image of Trump dropkicking Khan.

• LOL

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
A few posts above you have him removing gendered greetings from the tube network. That's about as leftist mental as you can get.

May 22, 2018
On a more serious note I would pay cash money to see Trump at Buckingham palace. See his reaction to being in a REAL gilded palace instead his tacky as fuck "gold" properties. Also I would love to see and hear all the subtle signs of disrespect the Queen would show him that he is too dense to notice at the time. One of the longest reigning Monarchs in recorded history who served her country through WW2 and countless other trials who also happens to be one of the classiest women on the planet and she has to deal with Donald fucking Trump of all people. Clownworld indeed.

Also lol

Last edited:

down 2 orth

Oct 27, 2013
I don't really care about the political partisan stuff, but I do care about not getting stabbed every time I visit London. That city's got serious fucking issues. The last time I was there (just over 24 hrs.), some East European dude tried to mug me, and that evening I saw another guy almost get hit by a car running from the police.

Last edited:

HenkDV

Aug 11, 2018
On a more serious note I would pay cash money to see Trump at Buckingham palace. See his reaction to being in a REAL gilded palace instead his tacky as fuck "gold" properties. Also I would love to see and hear all the subtle signs of disrespect the Queen would show him that he is too dense to notice at the time. One of the longest reigning Monarchs in recorded history who served her country through WW2 and countless other trials who also happens to be one of the classiest women on the planet and she has to deal with Donald fucking Trump of all people. Clownworld indeed.
This reads like a parody post
British monarchy ain't all that

May 22, 2018
This reads like a parody post
British monarchy ain't all that
Never said it was? I am just saying that I find the idea of someone like Donald Trump in the same room as someone like the Queen is absurd to me. I cannot imagine two more different people.

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011

Also lol

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
How did Trump "roll back women's reproductive rights"?
Is he somehow responsible for what someone in some state out there somewhere does?
It's always strange to hear Europeans talking about the way they think our government works.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016

Also lol

Not a fan of those bouncers

Oct 2, 2017
"God Save The Queen"

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

God save the queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future
In England's dreaming

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future, no future,
No future for you

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
'Cause tourists are money
And our figurehead
Is not what she seems

Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid

When there's no future
How can there be sin
We're the flowers in the dustbin
We're the poison in your human machine
We're the future, your future

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
We mean it man
And there is no future
In England's dreaming

No future, no future,
No future for you
No future, no future,
No future for me

No future, no future,
No future for you
No future, no future
For you

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
Trump's just jealous he hasn't got a milkshake all over his manboobs yet

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
I went to the UK and all I got was this lousy milkshake all over me.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Classism at its absolute finest.
Yeah because that is exactly what I meant lol I am saying the Queen is the exact opposite of Trump in almost every single way and the idea of the in the same room is funny to me. No need to get your undies in a bunch about it and try and twist my words.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004

Also lol

It's pretty pathetic to be posting this as an American.

May 22, 2018
It's pretty pathetic to be posting this as an American.
I don't see how? Finding humor in someone like Queen Elizabeth being in the same room as someone like Donald Trump? Especially when we all know she is not particularly fond of the man? That does not seem unusual to me. In fact social media is currently having a field day with the matter in case you haven't looked.

Or am I just supposed to always support the POTUS no matter what and when?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: AfricanKing