• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump Calls Sadiq Khan a "Stone Cold Loser"

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I don't see how? Finding humor in someone like Queen Elizabeth being in the same room as someone like Donald Trump? Especially when we all know she is not particularly fond of the man?

Or am I just supposed to always support the POTUS no matter what and when?
Ingratiating yourself before the British monarchy.

somerset

Banned
Apr 15, 2019
Like two clowns at a circus wearing 'colours' so the crowd screams for one or the other. A game of distraction for the dumb dumbs.

The only winning move is *not* to play the game. Ah, but that would take mental effort- which the mainstream media knows is beyond their target audience.

Meanwhile grown-ups watch as a war alliance is built up between west powers who *pretend* to be at odds in readiness for conflict against Iran. Britain is where the real mob bosses reside. America took its marching orders for WW1 and WW2 and will do so for the next one.

Britain will soon have its war leader Corbyn in place. In Britain it is important to have the (fake) left take the british people to war. Too many street level grunts would oppose the same from the right. If war wasn't coming, Corbyn and co would happily meet Trump in a standard diplomatic convention- but since war is coming, reverse psychology is useful. Like Tony Blair saying in public he wants Britain to remain in the EU (which then makes more people want to leave- as intended).

Clown World (a meme spread by GCHQ and NSA types) is intended to have the dumb dumbs focus on the stupid, and waste their time remarking on how stupid the stupid is. Look *behind* the curtain.

Reactions: DocONally

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Yeah because that is exactly what I meant lol I am saying the Queen is the exact opposite of Trump in almost every single way and the idea of the in the same room is funny to me. No need to get your undies in a bunch about it and try and twist my words.
Yes, like I said, classism at its finest. Your post was predicated on the idea that a loutish person with crude manners has no business being in the same room with the fine, regal, finished upper crust.

It's the same thing the ivory tower does whenever they look down at the working class and tell them how they should live their lives.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
How am I doing that? By showing her the respect I feel that she has earned in the last 70 something years?

What would you rather I do as an "American"?
On a single page you criticized Trump for disrespecting Khan, and a few posts later wished you could watch the Queen disrespect Trump in ways you believe he would be too stupid to understand. You are not showing respect to their Queen. You are shitting on your POTUS for doing the same thing you wish someone with 70 years of experience would do. And then feigning ignorance and shock when called out for it.

May 22, 2018
Yes, like I said, classism at its finest. Your post was predicated on the idea that a loutish person with crude manners has no business being in the same room with the fine, regal, finished upper crust.

It's the same thing the ivory tower does whenever they look down at the working class and tell them how they should live their lives.
I never said he had no business being there. Those are your words. Not mine. I was saying that I find it funny. Nice try though.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004

"Much less is it adviseable for a Person to go thither [to America], who has no other Quality to recommend him but his Birth. In Europe it has indeed its Value; but it is a Commodity that cannot be carried to a worse Market than that of America, where people do not inquire concerning a Stranger."
-Benjamin Franklin

• Fire
Reactions: Bolivar687

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I never said he had no business being there. Those are your words. Not mine. I was saying that I find it funny. Nice try though.
I love how you try to make it about whether or not you specifically said he shouldn't be there or not. Weasel words.

Speaking of words:

On a more serious note I would pay cash money to see Trump at Buckingham palace. See his reaction to being in a REAL gilded palace instead his tacky as fuck "gold" properties. Also I would love to see and hear all the subtle signs of disrespect the Queen would show him that he is too dense to notice at the time. One of the longest reigning Monarchs in recorded history who served her country through WW2 and countless other trials who also happens to be one of the classiest women on the planet and she has to deal with Donald fucking Trump of all people. Clownworld indeed.
You literally use the word 'classy' in differentiating them. You've got one guess where that adjective derives from. Hint: remove the letter 'y'.

As for:
'Tacky' -Unkempt; rough; shabby; ill-fed: said of persons or animals.
Bad; poor; miserable.

Tacky is commonly used to refer to people who decorate above their class [like the nouveau rich] but fail because they do not have the prerequisite class bonafides to understand 'good' taste as defined by the elites.

Your words across posts absolutely reek of class condescension. But hey, keep denying it and I'll keep laying it out for you. You may think you've got -ism armor on because you're woke but you're really the emperor with no clothes.

May 22, 2018
I love how you try to make it about whether or not you specifically said he shouldn't be there or not. Weasel words.

Speaking of words:

You literally use the word 'classy' in differentiating them. You've got one guess where that adjective derives from. Hint: remove the letter 'y'.

As for:
'Tacky' -Unkempt; rough; shabby; ill-fed: said of persons or animals.
Bad; poor; miserable.

Tacky is commonly used to refer to people who decorate above their class [like the nouveau rich] but fail because they do not have the prerequisite class bonafides to understand 'good' taste as defined by the elites.

Your words across posts absolutely reek of class condescension. But hey, keep denying it and I'll keep laying it out for you. You may think you've got -ism armor on because you're woke but you're really the emperor with no clothes.
You are trying so fucking hard to spin my posts to what you want lol you deserve a sticker.

Turnt

Jul 21, 2018
A few posts above you have him removing gendered greetings from the tube network. That's about as leftist mental as you can get.
I did hear the greeting encourages the workers to seize the means of production. So there is that.

• LOL

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
You are trying so fucking hard to spin my posts to what you want lol you deserve a sticker.
How is he spinning your words exactly? You made it very clear that Trump showing disrespect is bad in your opinion. And you made it equally clear that if the Queen shows him disrespect that would be good, and would be even better in your opinion if she disrespected him in ways that someone of his class would not comprehend. Those were your actual words.

May 22, 2018
How is he spinning your words exactly? You made it very clear that Trump showing disrespect is bad in your opinion. And you made it equally clear that if the Queen shows him disrespect that would be good, and would be even better in your opinion if she disrespected him in ways that someone of his class would not comprehend. Those were your actual words.
The difference being one does not deserve the disrespect they are shown and one most certainly does. It also doesn't help that Trump does this kind of childish bullshit all the time. Barely a week goes by without him publicly throwing insults like a child at someone somewhere.

Tell ya what if the Queen starts calling people names on Twitter I will condemn her too.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
The difference being one does not deserve the disrespect they are shown and one most certainly does.
Says who?

It also doesn't help that Trump does this kind of childish bullshit all the time. Barely a week goes by without him publicly throwing insults like a child at someone somewhere.
So you're against heads of state expressing disrespect - unless it's aimed towards Donald Trump.

You rightfully have your petulance and hypocrisy called out for what it is.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
The difference being one does not deserve the disrespect they are shown and one most certainly does. It also doesn't help that Trump does this kind of childish bullshit all the time. Barely a week goes by without him publicly throwing insults like a child at someone somewhere.

Tell ya what if the Queen starts calling people names on Twitter I will condemn her too.
Seems like a lot of dancing could have been avoided by you simply having said "its ok when we do it" in the first place.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo and RSB

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
What is the point of having royals today anyhow? The queen, Prince, princess, and so on. If they have no real power, isn't it just make believe?

Last edited:

Xenon

I don't see how? Finding humor in someone like Queen Elizabeth being in the same room as someone like Donald Trump? Especially when we all know she is not particularly fond of the man? That does not seem unusual to me. In fact social media is currently having a field day with the matter in case you haven't looked.

Or am I just supposed to always support the POTUS no matter what and when?

Isn't that a role of a leader to deal with people from other countries much different from themselves? This weird idea of the left that Trump is such an oddity of human existence that he should be shunned like some subhuman monster. Its weird. But then again you all feast on a news media that profits from these distorted views. The greater the hunger of the viewers the more output from the media. Its like perpetual ball of shit rolling down the mountain that continuously gets bigger as it gathers up it's own shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: DESTROYA

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
What is the point of having royals today anyhow? The queen, Prince, princess, and so on. If they have no real power, isn't it just make believe?
It's just culture and tradition. It's mostly imaginary and arbitrary, but every country has its own culture with their own collection of stupid yet sentimental practices.

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
English name: Donald
English name: Joe Bloggs
English name: Sadiq Khan
Pakistani name: Shahid Khaqan Abbasi

Stop being anti-British Khan and unroll that red carpet.

Edit: before I'm corrected on the etymology of the name Donald, you get the point. Sadiq Khan cares little about British values.

Last edited:

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
It's just culture and tradition. It's mostly imaginary and arbitrary, but every country has its own culture with their own collection of stupid yet sentimental practices.
It's just... how can the royals themselves put up with it? I would feel so uncomfortable knowing I was part of this vestigial ruling class that no longer rules anything. It doesn't even represent England anymore. Aren't they in the process of erasing their culture wholesale?

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
It's just... how can the royals themselves put up with it? I would feel so uncomfortable knowing I was part of this vestigial ruling class that no longer rules anything. It doesn't even represent England anymore. Aren't they in the process of erasing their culture wholesale?
This is how they put up with it.

Most people rationalize their behavior if it comes with stupid amounts of effortless money, and you probably would too.

They are also not erasing their culture wholesale.

• LOL
Reactions: llien

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011

Doubling down on the virtue signalling with a dash of corporate sponsorship for good measure. Capitalising on the events around him to raise his profile.

Curiously not giving up his own position of power for those he claims to be championing though. :unsure:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
I've been in a couple of spicy Tweet threads today and started to see lots more of this, including the Elle one above:

Seems like something ain't right in Jack's house.

• Triggered
Reactions: matt404au

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Doubling down on the virtue signalling with a dash of corporate sponsorship for good measure. Capitalising on the events around him to raise his profile.

Curiously not giving up his own position of power for those he claims to be championing though. :unsure:
Hahahaha what a massive fucking cuck. He even pushed the pay gap lie and the “if you believe in equality, you’re a feminist” propaganda. What a pathetic excuse for a leader.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Does Khan do the same virtue signalling in Pakistan?

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire

It's funny because when Trump was elected so many supporters on Twitter and even snide commentary on Fox was talking about "class back in the white house"

Oct 26, 2018

The almighty dollar always rules.

What guy would want to stand in front of a camera acting like a pansy holding a sign with "Elle" magazine attached to it?

None.............. but a cheque directly deposited into a bank account can cure anything.