• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump Calls Sadiq Khan a "Stone Cold Loser"

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Doubling down on the virtue signalling with a dash of corporate sponsorship for good measure. Capitalising on the events around him to raise his profile.

Curiously not giving up his own position of power for those he claims to be championing though. :unsure:
And they talk shit about Trump?

:messenger_weary::messenger_ok:

What a manlet. :pie_roffles:

You’re just a mayor, and your city is falling apart.

Reactions: DarkArterialGore
Oct 26, 2018
And they talk shit about Trump?

:messenger_weary::messenger_ok:

What a manlet. :pie_roffles:

You’re just a mayor, and your city is falling apart.
Desperate mayor trying to drum up votes from people who are emotionally attached to US politics?

Who knew Londoners cared so much about Trump.

You'd think a mayor would spend time caring about his own city.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
How am I doing that? By showing her the respect I feel that she has earned in the last 70 something years?

What would you rather I do as an "American"?
Fuck the Queen is the proper response. Our forefathers fought and died to rid ourselves of that garbage system.

You as an American should know that.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Fuck the Queen is the proper response. Our forefathers fought and died to rid ourselves of that garbage system.

It’s becoming increasingly clear to me that NI’s problems stem from self-hatred that he is attempting to project on to the rest of us. Apart from his absent father, I don’t know what went wrong in his life to turn him into such a pathetic little cretin, but my scorn is turning to pity.

• LOL
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Jon Neu and bucyou

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
It’s becoming increasingly clear to me that NI’s problems stem from self-hatred that he is attempting to project on to the rest of us. Apart from his absent father, I don’t know what went wrong in his life to turn him into such a pathetic little cretin, but my scorn is turning to pity.
It does make me wonder at times. This is one of them. No American gives a rat's ass about the monarchy.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I want to point out that the Monarch of England has acted in a most gracious way upon receiving our President and his First Lady. Something the Mayor of London could look, listen and learn from a person with no political power, yet all the manners and politeness that is quite British, all things considered.

Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

Tapioca

Banned
Aug 17, 2017
IDK why anyone cares about what a British mayor is saying.

Especially the president.

Last edited:

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
One doesn't become mayor of London by incident.
SadiqKhan clearly knows when to pull which strings and when to pose with what sentence.

That being said, however, I don't see how his height or penis size has anything to do with this thread.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
One doesn't become mayor of London by incident.
SadiqKhan clearly knows when to pull which strings and when to pose with what sentence.

That being said, however, I don't see how his height or penis size has anything to do with this thread.
Lil’ Man Syndrome is definitely a thing. Whether it is true in Khan’s case is yet to be determined, but if I were a betting man...

May 22, 2018

This isn't the 1770's anymore. The UK are our allies and the Queen is a woman who has earned the respect she is shown. To argue otherwise based on a war that happened over 200 years ago is fucking ridiculous.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014

Doubling down on the virtue signalling with a dash of corporate sponsorship for good measure. Capitalising on the events around him to raise his profile.

Curiously not giving up his own position of power for those he claims to be championing though. :unsure:
What a joke.

And I get blamed for calling him far left.

Dude can hardly speak.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Ah, “go read a book”, the catch cry of the wannabe intellectual who doesn’t even know which book to recommend but wants to sound smart and enlightened regardless.

Reactions: CyberPanda
May 22, 2018
Ah, “go read a book”, the catch cry of the wannabe intellectual who doesn’t even know which book to recommend but wants to sound smart and enlightened regardless.
Do you have any idea how many books have been written about her and her life? Picking a single book to recommend would be rather difficult. If someone is ignorant of some of the things she has done throughout her life they would be better served by a quick trip to Wikipedia if they wanna be lazy.

But none of that changes the fact that thinking every American should have a "Fuck the Queen" attitude due to a war that occurred over 200 years ago is fucking stupid regardless of whether or not you think she deserves respect or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: BraveOne

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Do you have any idea how many books have been written about her and her life? Picking a single book to recommend would be rather difficult. If someone is ignorant of some of the things she has done throughout her life they would be better served by a quick trip to Wikipedia if they wanna be lazy.

But none of that changes the fact that thinking every American should have a "Fuck the Queen" attitude due to a war that occurred over 200 years ago is fucking stupid regardless of whether or not you think she deserves respect or not.
Are you playing dumb or what?

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
It's weird though, Sadiq Khan and Trump are similar insofar as being people who issue their particular brand of politics through a certain type of media personality. Khan looks like the kind of guy who'll be hosting a daily chat show when he's done as Mayor of London. I think the smart thing is to be wary of them both but fuck me I guess for not choosing sides.

That can be my response to OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: llien and DocONally

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Yep. Just an insult without actually addressing anything I said. That sounds about right. Not sure why I expected anything else at this point.
Ah, the hypocritical squeal of the outraged crybully.
It's not even 24 hours since you wrote:
The fact that I even need to show you this is fucking lunacy. You need to genuinely seek professional help.
And endorsed people being insulting towards your preferred target:
Also I would love to see and hear all the subtle signs of disrespect the Queen would show him that he is too dense to notice at the time.
But now?
Insults bad! :messenger_loudly_crying:

I'm fine with insults. I'm fine with civility. There's a time and place for both.

Prejudice and hypocrisy, wrapped in a thin veneer of smug moral self-righteousness and confirmation bias?
No. That's just toxic bullshit. Fuck that and anyone who trades on it.

• Fire
May 22, 2018
Ah, the hypocritical squeal of the outraged crybully.
It's not even 24 hours since you wrote:

And endorsed people being insulting towards your preferred target:

But now?
Insults bad! :messenger_loudly_crying:

I'm fine with insults. I'm fine with civility. There's a time and place for both.

Prejudice and hypocrisy, wrapped in a thin veneer of smug moral self-righteousness and confirmation bias?
No. That's just toxic bullshit. Fuck that and anyone who trades on it.
And as usual you ignore context in the pursuit of bias. Not surprised.

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
And as usual you ignore context in the pursuit of bias. Not surprised.
I provided evidence from the last 24 hours of you being insulting to others of this community.
I provided evidence from the last 24 hours of you promoting insulting behaviour.
I provided evidence of you being a hypocrite when you felt you were on the receiving end of an insult and using your plea to emotion as a retreat from genuine discussion.

You make a nebulous reference to context and a laughably ironic accusation of bias.

If you cared for context, you'd have used it as part of your argument, not as a knee-jerk reactionary effort to you getting called out for your hypocritical bullshit.
If you cared for context, you'd demonstrate it rather than merely talk about it.

Dig up, stupid.

Last edited:

Hissing Sid

Feb 19, 2015
What you need to know about Sadiq Khan is that Sadiq Khan is Sadiq Khans no1 fan. He’ll say and do whatever is needed to get his name and face out there. Every opportunity. At all times.

He’s an attention seeking drama queen.

He’s a knob end.

I’d swap the useless pos for Trump in a heartbeat. In fact I’d swap the entire British political establishment for Trump. Just Trump.

And for what it’s worth from the pictures I’ve seen, Queeny seemed to thoroughly enjoy Trumps company. Can’t blame her. He probably makes a nice change from the usual servile, belly scraping lickspittles that she has to deal with on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008

(she doesn't)

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005

You know what? Your ignorance is astounding. The whole reason we exist as a country, the whole reason we can have this conversation on this website, the whole reason the world exists as it does, is because the founders of our country took it upon themselves to revolt and form this nation.

Did you know;

"Two years later, the Royal African company was inaugurated, receiving from King Charles a monopoly of the trade to supply slaves to the British colonies of the Caribbean. From the outset, slavery was the basis of the British Empire in the West Indies. Until the abolition of its slave trade in 1807, Britain was responsible for the transportation of 3.5 million African slaves to the Americas, a third of all slaves transported across the Atlantic."

The great British monarchy is the reason we had slaves in this country.

You want to know a perfect example of this white privilege I keep hearing about?

The queen.

Did nothing to deserve anything she has ever received, on the backs of millions of slaves, on the back of countless horrors visited upon countless millions becuase she is part of a bloodline.

The whole monarchy should be dissolved, and forgotten, not celebrated by the English, and certainly not by an American. I dont give a damn what she has accomplished in her life, and it doesnt matter in any way shape or form. You care because you can try and put down Trump visiting a "true gilded palace", and that is some way makes him seem less of a human becuase she is royalty.

Reflect on your pettiness.

The sun has set on the British empire, and on outdated forms of governance.

Fuck the Queen.

May 22, 2018
You know what? Your ignorance is astounding. The whole reason we exist as a country, the whole reason we can have this conversation on this website, the whole reason the world exists as it does, is because the founders of our country took it upon themselves to revolt and form this nation.

Did you know;

"Two years later, the Royal African company was inaugurated, receiving from King Charles a monopoly of the trade to supply slaves to the British colonies of the Caribbean. From the outset, slavery was the basis of the British Empire in the West Indies. Until the abolition of its slave trade in 1807, Britain was responsible for the transportation of 3.5 million African slaves to the Americas, a third of all slaves transported across the Atlantic."

The great British monarchy is the reason we had slaves in this country.

You want to know a perfect example of this white privilege I keep hearing about?

The queen.

Did nothing to deserve anything she has ever received, on the backs of millions of slaves, on the back of countless horrors visited upon countless millions becuase she is part of a bloodline.

The whole monarchy should be dissolved, and forgotten, not celebrated by the English, and certainly not by an American. I dont give a damn what she has accomplished in her life, and it doesnt matter in any way shape or form. You care because you can try and put down Trump visiting a "true gilded palace", and that is some way makes him seem less of a human becuase she is royalty.

Reflect on your pettiness.

The sun has set on the British empire, and on outdated forms of governance.

Fuck the Queen.
Feel free to continue to quote events that took place over a hundred years ago that Queen Elizabeth had nothing to do with at me. I am sure that will start working eventually.

Your logic is stupid. Holding a modern political figure accountable for the actions of their country over a hundred years ago is stupid. That would be like me holding Donald Trump accountable for Slavery in the South.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Feel free to continue to quote events that took place over a hundred years ago at me.

I am sure they will start working eventually.
The whole reason she exists is becuase of the history.

Do you want to address the fact that she hasn't dissolved the monarchy? She hasn't payed back the money her family owes?

This isn't like the United States where reparations is some wierd thing becuase millions of Americans have no connection to slavery.(like me second generation no hand in it family wise)

We know where her money came from. The monarchy owes that blood money.

I wonder what your feelings are on Reparations in the United States? Care to share?

May 22, 2018
The whole reason she exists is becuase of the history.

Do you want to address the fact that she hasn't dissolved the monarchy? She hasn't payed back the money her family owes?

This isn't like the United States where reparations is some wierd thing becuase millions of Americans have no connection to slavery.(like me second generation no hand in it family wise)

We know where her money came from. The monarchy owes that blood money.

I wonder what your feelings are on Reparations in the United States? Care to share?
Okay so by your logic the current President of the United States should be held accountable for slavery right? I mean afterall the US profited off of it for decades due to the inaction of the government.

Right? Or is that different because you want it to be different?

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Okay so by your logic the current President of the United States should be held accountable for slavery right? I mean afterall the US profited off of it for decades due to the inaction of the government.

So your not going to answer then, correct?

This is about direct lineage. Her family's wealth.

The British Crown made much of their vast personal wealth from the human slave trade.

Personal wealth. Family wealth. Governance.

Why the monarchy still exists is insane.

Your whole thinking is bizarro.

But hey, glad you respect her for whatever reason.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
So your not going to answer then, correct?

This is about direct lineage. Her family's wealth.

The British Crown made much of their vast personal wealth from the human slave trade.

Personal wealth. Family wealth. Governance.

Why the monarchy still exists is insane.

Your whole thinking is bizarro.

But hey, glad you respect her for whatever reason.
He dislikes the country that privileged him and afforded his freedoms. He has been making that much apparent the past few days.

He mentioned he wanted to move to UK, or the UKs commonwealth, Canada.

He is prepping his, "She's muh queen."

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

Just by being "the Queen" she represents everything Americans, and all free people, should despise.

For all your rants about privilege you do not see how being born in a position historically considered a step below godhood is a privilege far beyond anything in the US.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Holy fuck you can’t be this dumb 😂😂😂

• LOL
Reactions: NickFire

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Now, I didn't read books about her, what I know about her mostly comes from BBC.
She did military service to promote the idea mong women, but it was more of a symbolic move, rather than life threatening experience.
She turned the royal family into some sort of Kardashians, which is, perhaps, good for the royals, certainly good for tabloids, but not more than that.

Threeshotgamer

Gold Member
Dec 8, 2018
Kentucky
What you need to know about Sadiq Khan is that Sadiq Khan is Sadiq Khans no1 fan. He’ll say and do whatever is needed to get his name and face out there. Every opportunity. At all times.

He’s an attention seeking drama queen.

He’s a knob end.

I’d swap the useless pos for Trump in a heartbeat. In fact I’d swap the entire British political establishment for Trump. Just Trump.

And for what it’s worth from the pictures I’ve seen, Queeny seemed to thoroughly enjoy Trumps company. Can’t blame her. He probably makes a nice change from the usual servile, belly scraping lickspittles that she has to deal with on a daily basis.
Bonus points for using lickspittles