• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump: 'I Will Win the Latino Vote'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Didn't I read somewhere that he's currently polling at second in the race, behind Jeb?

Or was that just some states?

Alavard

Didn't I read somewhere that he's currently polling at second in the race, behind Jeb?

Or was that just some states?

Yeah, but we're in the flavor of the week/month phase of the Republican nomination right now. I mean, Michele Bachman polled high at one point in the 2012 race. And then there was Herman Cain.

Trump's so out of touch with the common man, let alone minorities, LET ALONE Latinos(myself included), I can see him shit buffoonery like this:
Trump-Donald-10.jpg

"If you vote for me, I will build affordable housing for all Mexicans of the United States. Mexicans from Cuba, Mexicans from Puerto Rico and Mexicans from Mexico! And this housing will be in the shape of the most beloved staple of Mexican culture, the mighty Sombrero! Made from the finest weaving that money could buy, these houses will drip quality. When you live and dance around these houses, you'll think of the name, Trump!"

I *want* Trump to win so moderate Republicans realize they're party has gone off the deep end and start changing their stance on things to align with the 21st century.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Is this a ploy by the Republican party to make the other candidates appear like they're actual viable presidential candidates by comparison?

mnannola

Why the hell would Mexico pay for a wall between Mexico and the US? Not only is he out of touch with the american people, he is also out of touch with the world.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am not an expert in any political field but this does not seem like a thing that is likely to happen.

Donald Trump thinks he has a good relationship with Latinos because the ones he has working for him are friendly to him?

Patryn

Is this a ploy by the Republican party to make the other candidates appear like they're actual viable presidential candidates by comparison?

Trump being delusional is a recurring motif for him. He regularly inflates his wealth, he regularly bragged that the Apprentice was the highest rated show on television when it most definitely was not. Shit like this is par for the course for him.

The question is whether he believes the BS he spouts or not.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I wonder if this is purposefully being done so Jeb Bush can debate against his radical opinions to make himself seem more moderate. I'm giving the parties involved far too much credit but it seems a viable tactic. Tear down the old repub' boogeyman with a (seemingly) more moderate one.

Kusagari

Yeah, but we're in the flavor of the week/month phase of the Republican nomination right now. I mean, Michele Bachman polled high at one point in the 2012 race. And then there was Herman Cain.

I would love to live in an alternate universe where the scandals never hit Cain just to see how he would have actually done.

jmdajr

I love it. I'm all for Donald Trump unfiltered. It's hilarious. This guy is going down with his tower and everything.

The real estate mogul continued to state that he will build an "impenetrable" wall between the United States and Mexico and that he would "make" the Mexican government foot the bill.

This is one of the most stupid things I have ever read.

God damn.

gundalf

"I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. I have many people working for me - look at the job in Washington - I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico. They love me, I love them,"

Is this all he could say? That isn't even remotely empathic or anything - very weak.

How have Americans allowed this guy oxygen to speak this rubbish? I honestly don't get why he's allowed to be a presidential candidate. Is it really all that money?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How have Americans allowed this guy oxygen to speak this rubbish? I honestly don't get why he's allowed to be a presidential candidate. Is it really all that money?

He's the ultimate comedy option. We felt our late night hosts deserved a present, so they wouldn't have to work so hard, so we all decided to let Trump run.

BFIB

I seriously think he made some back room deal with the GOP. He's going to be as outlandish and controversial, and off putting as possible, so that way when the slightly less outlandish and controversial candidate gets the nomination people that are swayed easy will think "this guy isn't so bad".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom