• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump Uses Mass Effect Dialogue in Campaign Video (Yes, Really)

catbrush

The #1 insult against Hilary and Obama in every Trump campaign video seems to be, "they look weird in certain out-of-context situations."

Literally zero substance. It's incredibly worrying that schoolyard bullying tactics gets so much support in modern American politics.

Insolitus

Banned
C7pFGS9.jpg

Simply amazing.

Trump Effect is about building a wall between all of those ancient relay devices so that alien races can no longer visit each other

Wait

How would building a wall in space work

You could fly over it or under it

...maybe he could build a sphere instead

Trump already appeared in videogames, at the end of Metal Gear Rising

Seeing how Trump has married immigrants, maybe not!

Neiteio going hard, here. How will Trump respond? Hopefully by returning to the ocean, where he will slumber for another million years.

SL128

"Surround them with the brightest, the toughest, the deadliest allies we can find"
*Cuts to Ben Carson*

Boney

Banned
The fact that this vídeo speaks to people is just jaw droppingly worrisome.

And now that nut job Cruz is going after his insane policies makes it even worse.

Edit: now I'm wondering how there's not a Team America photoshop of tramp and his cronies

For people at work can you tell us what was said?

It's a Trump presidency trailer made in the style of the Mass Effect 2 trailer. Same music and it's even copying the hype guy from the ME2 trailer in some spots ("one man stands between humanity and the greatest threat to our brief existence!").

Neiteio

Seriously, if Trump becomes president, I'm moving to Canada

I don't know how I'll adjust to living in their treetop villages, drinking milk out of bags, eating gravy-covered fries or praising their eldritch beaver gods... but I'll try

MattyG

Banned
Oh my god. He actually retweeted this and didn't realize it was a parody.

And his supporters are probably eating it up.

What the fuck is happening.

Neiteio

Oh my god. He actually retweeted this and didn't realize it was a parody.

And his supporters are probably eating it up.

What the fuck is happening.
Part of me still hopes his whole campaign is parody, and the fringe lunatics of the Republican party (read: the entire non-evangelical racist/homophobe/Islamophobe/sexist vote, which is half the party) simply haven't caught on.

Kamina

Golden Boy
“This hurts you.”

“This is true power.”

“We fight as one.”

“You cannot resist.”

“These attacks are pointless.”

“This body does not matter.”

“The flesh is a machine.”

“You are vermin.”

“We will end you.”

“They are bacteria.”

Banned
Seriously, if Trump becomes president, I'm moving to Canada

I don't know how I'll adjust to living in their treetop villages, drinking milk out of bags, eating gravy-covered fries or praising their eldritch beaver gods... but I'll try
Our borders are open. Just remember, maple syrup on everything and hockey is football on ice.

Top Bottom