• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't tease us like this DICE, just... don't. (Mirror's Edge related)

Dartastic

Found in the latest Battlefield expansion.

Edit - I'm assuming he didn't install the game to the hard drive, which is why the game looks so ass. It normally doesn't look that bad.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/149icb/noticed_these_ar_the_edge_of_the_top_of_a/
UIO0k.jpeg

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Can't see the image at work. But if it means Mirror's Edge 2 is coming, then all is well with the world.

You gotta love that they put these kinds of things into the maps. Which reminds me, what was hidden in the close quarters expansion?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Wait... not to be snarky but is that what BF3 looks on consoles? Or did the player noclip through the level and reach places that weren't actually meant to be seen?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I get it, someone put glue on her shoes so she slipped out of them and died.

Just like the potential for the Mirror's Edge franchise.

Cake Boss

Banned
Why do you guys still want it with this new DICE working on it.

It will turn into a corridor shooter, scripted events, QTEs, brown art style, Platforming all gone, and faith will wear heavy space armor.

If easter eggs in BF3 maps are any indication of games in production, then we'll be getting Mirror's Edge 2, BF2143, and BF3 Dino DLC soon!

Top Bottom