• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM – Launch Trailer

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Weird it is already 12 am in NZ, but not in Australia, this is confusing.

???
New Zealand @ 12 am local time
Australia @ 12 am local time

That's for consoles. The PC version unlocks as at 12am AET for both AU and NZ, as I've said twice on this that very page. ;)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh, that is stupid somehow, well I guess that is because of the Steam global stuff.
so 2 hours left, should be 4 pm my time then.

It's not because of something inherent to Steam; each country is separate (not so much when it comes to trading, but that's neither here nor there). Lumping AU and NZ together is just something publishers tend to do, I would guess because they have to handle the staggered release themselves and doing NZ first seems a little pointless when it's such a tiny country and ahead by only a couple of hours (some poor soul has to wake up and kick off the process).

It's not because of something inherent to Steam; each country is separate (not so much when it comes to trading, but that's neither here nor there). Lumping AU and NZ together is just something publishers tend to do, I would guess because they have to handle the staggered release themselves and doing NZ first seems a little pointless when it's such a tiny country and ahead by only a couple of hours (some poor soul has to wake up and kick off the process).

Huh I see, well at least it unlocks in 2 more hours in Australia, so we can use a VPN then :D

Tomeru

Anyone playing on PS4 yet? Curious on performance, might trade some stuff in to get this.

Minor screen tearing, but pretty solid 60fps. Unless you feel like you would be absolutely gimped with a controller, I'd say you're in for a treat (oc high end pc will look better).

Top Bottom