• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM – Launch Trailer

Mdk7

So, here I am after playing quite a few hours (can't tell you how many as the game is not visible on my Xbox profile, but I guess at least 6). I'll drop some notes bullet point style, in no particular order. Feel free to ask questions, of course, and in case I'll happily try to answer.
Oh, a premise: I intentionally did NOT watch the 1hr long stream dedicated to single player, as I really wanted to experience the game directly, being genuinely surprised by the experience. So pardon me if some of the things I'll say might be obvious for you at this point.

• I think this game will be pretty divisive, as some of the base mechanics are pretty particular and not really that expected. Despite a not so memorable beginning, I'm definitely having quite some fun with it, but still I think this new iteration of Doom might not be everyone's cup of tea.... but I'll get to that.

• The graphics on Xbox One are really, really good. The world is detailed, rich and with lots of great effects all around, and thanks to the absolutely solid art direction the overall effect is honestly truly impressive. Even more considering that the game runs at 60 FPS, with no apparent slowdowns whatsoever (except for maybe one or two minor occasions while loading a new area, but absolutely never in combat). Unfortunately though the tearing is back (as it was in the Alpha), and it's definitely visible. I also experienced a weird problem during a mission, with one particular kind of enemy looking completely gray - as if the textures weren't properly loaded - and the ambient voices suddendly going silent: I had to quit the game and start it up again to make things right, weird. But again, apart from those flaws, the visual impact is pretty fucking amazing.

• I dig the art direction, a lot. At first it felt a bit too sci-fi and less satanical (even if the sci-fi was surely fascinating with its emphasis on heavy machinery and industrial settings, with some elements that reminded me of both Halo 4 and Warhammer 40k), but once you get to Hell... woah, you will not be disappointed. The character designs is equally great, I personally adore the designs of the various demons: they look menacing and grotesque, and it's super fun to tear them apart. And also, something that is a big plus in my book: the game is not afraid to use colors. Of course the palette will be mainly red and brownish, but the tones are super saturated, and here and there you will see some inspiring and jaw-dropping panoramas of damnation.

• The music is ACE. It's not always there, as when you are exploring it's mostly ambient effects and noises in the background, but when you start fighting and the soundtrack kicks in, it's fucking BADASS. Seriously, it's empowering as fuck, and it's another element that pushes you to be even more aggressive, more brutal and more lethal. Mick Gordon is really a beast (not that I had any doubt after the awesomeness heard in Killer Instinct!), and expect something beyond the crazy good industrial tunes.
Gregorian chants in hell anyone?

• There is a lot of exploration: the levels are frankly pretty huge, elaborate and absolutely full of secrets. Lots of collectibles, data and power ups to find, and once per mission even
some vey well hidden sections taken straight from the original Doom, with the graphics suddenly changing and becoming like the dream section seen in Wolfenstein TNO, to give you that sweet retro feeling (even if the enemy models will stay the same).

• To my surprise, there is quite some plot. Nothing that really gets in the way of the action, but I wasn't even expecting so many dialogues, little cutscenes and that amount of info regarding the lore. It's no The Last of Us of course (the main character is really just a dull shell, pretty much), but it's still entertaining... and it reminded me of Dead Space a couple of times (the tone is similar, and also some of the events, with basically hell unleashed on the surface of Mars)

• The RPG like progression of the main character is another element that took me by surprise: you are expected to explore the levels and fight with style (I'll get to that...) in order to become more powerful. By doing so, you will improve your personal abilities - i.e. more grenades, quicker weapon swap, better defense - but also your weapons (each of them has two secondary fire modes activated with LT, plus some other abilities like quicker cooldowns, more shells etc etc). It's nothing mindblowing, but it's a nice touch that adds depth to the experience (also because to fully max out a weapon you need to complete final special task like "kill 5 Mancubi with a Charged Rifle Shots" or stuff like that).

• The pacing and the way combat happens is honestly a bit weird, and I think that not everyone will enjoy this: you basically explore areas that are/feel more or less empty, then you get to certain points and... BAM! you fight like hell. Basically, enemies start spawning around you almost in waves, and you have to survive and kill them all to move on. Mind that you are not constrained in a small area (like a single room), yet the fight happens in a particular (and usually not so small) place, so you will definitely experience a bit of an arena-like feel. In that sense, the E3 demo with the Hell setting is really representative of the whole experience: the level is there at your disposal, and you have to be smart to use it at your advantage: some of the creatures will chase you, other will wait for you, others will keep jumping here and there... And you will have to simply bring mayhem all around, traversing the level at full speed, double jumping all over, hiding for just a couple of seconds inside a grotto, finding power ups and shells that are there to assist you in your massacre. The soundtrack will pump straight through your veins, adrenaline will rush, you will have to act smart and sometimes even improvise, judging what to do in a split second (which will result in either a beautiful victory or a shameful game over!) and there will definitely be blood. Like A LOT of it.
Once you've killed everyone, the enemies will stop spawning, so you will be completely safe and you won't encounter any more monsters in that area (which kinds of removes the tension IMO, but that's clearly the way they designed the game).

• Let's get real: as it was evident since the E3 presentation, there is a ton of emphasis on finishers. It's not just a matter of being spectacular per se (also because they kinda become the norm at the 27th Glory Kill agains an Imp), but it's also something that's deeply rooted in the game design itself. And, of course, that won't please everyone. Let me explain a bit how it works: when a demon is hurt enough, he will glow blue - with a very distinctive and honestly kinda annoying visual signal. That means you can perform a Glory Kill on him: if you are close enough by pressing R3 you will fuck him up for good with a quick and super gory finisher à la Mortal Kombat (the animation depends on the enemy type and on your position, and they are of course nasty and gruesome). A Glory Kill not only means that your opponent will instantly go down: it will also mean more rewards for you, like more health, other bullets and... more style points. Yes, because the game features - surprisingly, at least for me - a system that rewards you for killing your foes with style. Imagine something not too different from the one seen in Bulletstorm, even if a bit simpler: you can get up to 5 UAC shields per mission, and each one of them is used to improve your weapons as discussed before. So, willing or not, if you want to play well and become more powerful, you need to (ab)use the Glory Kills as much as possible. How much will you enjoy this, will depend solely on you: it's certainly a particular mechanic that pretty much defines this new chapter of Doom. Consider this: at times I found myself attacking purposely from a distance, in order not to hurt a demon too much, just to get the change to trigger the Glory Kill... Which is kind of a paradox, but still.

• The AI could be better. I'm playing at Ultra Violence and I think it's a bit on the easy side: opponents could be a lot more aggressive, more cunning, more vicious. At times they do feel like simple meat there to be slaughtered, frankly. Which is of course nice in a way, as you feel powerful as fuck... yet I wouldn't mind more challenge.

• Weapons are really good. Some are better than others (i.e. the standard gun and the heavy machine gun are not that useful, at least for my playstyle), but overall you get an absolutely rewarding sense of inflicted pain when shooting some evilish creature in the face. It's brutal, it's squishy, it's cruel, it's Doom.

That's it, at least for now... if something else comes to my mind, I will add more.

Bedlam

[extensive write-up]

Thanks for the write-up!

So what I gathered from that...

Positives:
Open levels, lots of exploration, great visuals, great soundtrack

Negatives:
Enemies spawning into levels in waves (otherwise no conventional enemy placement), lots of cinematic QTE kills for dummies

I considered getting this game day one for full price but I'm backing off of that for now. Especially the strong emphasis on QTEs with the glowing enemies and all really, REALLY bothers me. The spawning enemy waves don't sound particularly interesting either. In past Doom games, this was rather an exception to change up the pace and suprise the player. This happening all the time now lowers my interest in this game further. Too bad. I'll probably wait for the first or second price drop now (also considering the lack of review copies out there).

teokrazia

• The AI could be better. I'm playing at Ultra Violence and I think it's a bit on the easy side: opponents could be a lot more aggressive, more cunning, more vicious. At times they do feel like simple meat there to be slaughtered, frankly. Which is of course nice in a way, as you feel powerful as fuck... yet I wouldn't mind more challenge.

Ouch, this confirms the doubts I had watching some videos: the aggressiveness of enemies seems a bit off. They don't seem to put you under an adeguate, really satisfying pressure.

It seems RAGE all over again: the hardest difficulty available at launch was a piece of cake. On PC I had to play with a pad and try to not go too hard on enemies. :/

Mdk7

Thanks for the write-up!

So what I gathered from that...

Positives:
Open levels, lots of exploration, great visuals, great soundtrack

Negatives:
Enemies spawning into levels in waves (otherwise no conventional enemy placement), lots of cinematic QTE kills for dummies

I considered getting this game day one for full price but I'm backing off of that for now. Especially the strong emphasis on QTEs with the glowing enemies and all really, REALLY bothers me. The spawning enemy waves don't sound particularly interesting either. In past Doom games, this was rather an exception to change up the pace and suprise the player. This happening all the time now lowers my interest in this game further. Too bad. I'll probably wait for the first or second price drop now (also considering the lack of review copies out there).
I want to emphasize that those negatives might be considered so by someone, but I really don't think they are flaws per se.
The only objective flaws are the tearing and probably the lenient AI.
Also regarding the Glory Kills: they are meaty part of the gameplay (so some might not enjoy them that much), but that said once you consider them one of the tools at your disposal, I honestly think it's pretty fun to try to go for that 5 UAC shield ranking in style.

That said, I do feel this game will be very divisive, but because I think Id deliberately designed it this way. It's a nuance, but I honestly do think they wanted things this way, not that they tried to aim something else and failed. But, of course, you could still question their decisions (as they might not be that rooted into what fans might expect from a new Doom).

MMaRsu

Banned
Game looked awesome, sadly those impressions arent loving to me. Also that season pass.. will buy second hand

Oneself

Game looked awesome, sadly those impressions arent loving to me. Also that season pass.. will buy second hand
I'm keeping my pre-order since I got a great deal but that whole "enemy spawning" has pretty much killed all the hype I had for the game.

:(

There is a store here that will sell Doom tomorrow and they say its region 1 (US), but the logo on the box isn't ESRB. and It's not Pegi too. what's that exactly?!

kga1v8oqdt9js3mdrzos.jpg

Woorloog

Banned
OK, now i'm interested in SP but not quite 60€ interested the game costs on Steam.

(MP? The moment i hear it has loadouts, my interest dropped to zero.)

So is it up for pre-order under 60€ anywhere (legal, of course, so no shady key-trading sites)?

Moff

• The pacing and the way combat happens is honestly a bit weird, and I think that not everyone will enjoy this: you basically explore areas that are/feel more or less empty, then you get to certain points and... BAM! you fight like hell. Basically, enemies start spawning around you almost in waves, and you have to survive and kill them all to move on. Mind that you are not constrained in a small area (like a single room), yet the fight happens in a particular (and usually not so small) place, so you will definitely experience a bit of an arena-like feel. In that sense, the E3 demo with the Hell setting is really representative of the whole experience: the level is there at your disposal, and you have to be smart to use it at your advantage: some of the creatures will chase you, other will wait for you, others will keep jumping here and there... And you will have to simply bring mayhem all around, traversing the level at full speed, double jumping all over, hiding for just a couple of seconds inside a grotto, finding power ups and shells that are there to assist you in your massacre. The soundtrack will pump straight through your veins, adrenaline will rush, you will have to act smart and sometimes even improvise, judging what to do in a split second (which will result in either a beautiful victory or a shameful game over!) and there will definitely be blood. Like A LOT of it.
Once you've killed everyone, the enemies will stop spawning, so you will be completely safe and you won't encounter any more monsters in that area (which kinds of removes the tension IMO, but that's clearly the way they designed the game).

oh wow, that sure dampens my expectations. I hate that kind of gameplay.
but I am glad I know in advance now, thanks a lot for the impressions.

so you never encounter monsters just standing around or patrolling?
you always enter empty rooms and the monsters spawn everywhere around you?

There is a store here that will sell Doom tomorrow and they say its region 1 (US), but the logo on the box isn't ESRB. and It's not Pegi too. what's that exactly?!

kga1v8oqdt9js3mdrzos.jpg

Ive seen that with copies of The division before in a store. Not sure tbh. :/ The back says (ALL) instead of 1 or 2 and usually (ALL) is what is written on NA region copies. My UC 4 Special edition from NA with ESRB says (ALL) at the back.

I watched a stream of the opening level. Opting out of the melee finishers appears to be punitive to the player. If you shoot the enemy when they're stunned, you get nothing, while if you melee them they drop health. Seems like a bizarre decision.

Jim Sterling talks about Bethesda not releasing review copies until release day here if anyone's interested. He very concerned about the game.

And people kept telling me I was crazy for assuming this would be the case.

smh.

Ulysses 31

Guess the huge rooms with 10+ enemies engaging you/eachother shouldn't be expected here... =((((((((

Or hearing enemies agro from other rooms when you fire your weapon... =((((((((

Thank you Mdk7 for impressions!

Ive seen that with copies of The division before in a store. Not sure tbh. :/ The back says (ALL) instead of 1 or 2 and usually (ALL) is what is written on NA region copies. My UC 4 Special edition from NA with ESRB says (ALL) at the back.
Yes there is a region called region All and it's for south american countries if I remember correctly. they are pretty much like region 1 (US) and have ESRB rating, but usually they have portuguese words on the box.

Judging by the language of the sticker (portuguese) and the rating symbol, it looks like a brazilian copy.

Classificação Indicativa (Brazilian Rating System)
Thanks!

Mdk7

oh wow, that sure dampens my expectations. I hate that kind of gameplay.
but I am glad I know in advance now, thanks a lot for the impressions.

so you never encounter monsters just standing around or patrolling?
you always enter empty rooms and the monsters spawn everywhere around you?

Not always, you sometimes encounter a few guys here and there, maybe in a hallway or whatever.
But the real fights, those with the actual big, juicy shooting, are basically with you arriving in a particular place and enemies coming out all around you.
As shown here (that's the E3 Hell gameplay demo, I think it really gives you a pretty accurate idea of what to expect)

Simo

Guess the huge rooms with 10+ enemies engaging you/eachother shouldn't be expected here... =((((((((

Well in one of the streams mentions one strategy of letting the demons fight it out amongst themselves so who knows?

• The AI could be better. I'm playing at Ultra Violence and I think it's a bit on the easy side: opponents could be a lot more aggressive, more cunning, more vicious. At times they do feel like simple meat there to be slaughtered, frankly. Which is of course nice in a way, as you feel powerful as fuck... yet I wouldn't mind more challenge..

Is the next difficulty option Nightmare mode and then Ultra Nightmare, although it's locked? Pretty sure I saw someone attempt Nightmare difficulty and the first big room where he encountered the Imps and possessed constantly gave him trouble and he died alot. lol Have you tried firing up a quick new game on that difficulty to see the difference and if the AI becomes more aggressive?

Do the enemies do stuff like rip your arms off or eat your head when they kill you?

Yeah this happens. You get different death animations like seeing your arms ripped off or getting set ablaze by a Imp's fireball. lol

Spoo

Not always, you sometimes encounter a few guys here and there, maybe in a hallway or whatever.
But the real fights, those with the actual big, juicy shooting, are basically with you arriving in a particular place and enemies coming out all around you.
As shown here (that's the E3 Hell gameplay demo, I think it really gives you a pretty accurate idea of what to expect)

I don't remember exactly, but it seems like original Doom games always had a mix of set enemies, and then "closets" in this way where a room with 5 guys would get a lot more populated as soon as you entered.

- This is a turn off for me.

• Let's get real: as it was evident since the E3 presentation, there is a ton of emphasis on finishers. It's not just a matter of being spectacular per se (also because they kinda become the norm at the 27th Glory Kill agains an Imp), but it's also something that's deeply rooted in the game design itself. And, of course, that won't please everyone. Let me explain a bit how it works: when a demon is hurt enough, he will glow blue - with a very distinctive and honestly kinda annoying visual signal. That means you can perform a Glory Kill on him: if you are close enough by pressing R3 you will fuck him up for good with a quick and super gory finisher à la Mortal Kombat (the animation depends on the enemy type and on your position, and they are of course nasty and gruesome). A Glory Kill not only means that your opponent will instantly go down: it will also mean more rewards for you, like more health, other bullets and... more style points. Yes, because the game features - surprisingly, at least for me - a system that rewards you for killing your foes with style. Imagine something not too different from the one seen in Bulletstorm, even if a bit simpler: you can get up to 5 UAC shields per mission, and each one of them is used to improve your weapons as discussed before. So, willing or not, if you want to play well and become more powerful, you need to (ab)use the Glory Kills as much as possible. How much will you enjoy this, will depend solely on you: it's certainly a particular mechanic that pretty much defines this new chapter of Doom. Consider this: at times I found myself attacking purposely from a distance, in order not to hurt a demon too much, just to get the change to trigger the Glory Kill... Which is kind of a paradox, but still.

- :-(

- :-(

Thanks for your impressions!

After going up and down with the beta, I had finally decided I was going to go for the game day 1 as long as the single player looked 'good enough'. It does not to me so far but will wait a wee bit longer for more footage on higher difficulties but I'm not holding my breath - it looks like no matter how hard the difficulty is, it will still come back to this 'emptiness'.

Watched some footage last night guy playing on ps4 and it was fucking awful. Practically no strafing needed just shoot, run up and rip guts out. Wtf?

I get a real dirty feeling that Bethesda have just made a quick and dirty cash in on the name and it looks like its fucking showing too.

Looks to lack any soul and I'm bitterly bitterly disappointed.

Not even sure if will buy cheap now because it looks like the multiplayer might be the best bit to it and I'd rather buy digital so I can play with my son. I certainly am not going to pay £50 for it.

Again, will look to see more footage on higher difficulties and how not using the glory kill system affects gameplay (hopefully for the better).

Minor note. I'm not flat out against the Glory Kill system but to shoot, run, glory kill, rinse and repeat to clear a room/arena looks fucking shit. Even if not glory killing, the way the enemies continually fucking stumble with waves after waves looks fucking cheap.

Fucking starting to really dislike Bethesda now...

edit: @ Simo.
Is the next difficulty option Nightmare mode and then Ultra Nightmare, although it's locked? Pretty sure I saw someone attempt Nightmare difficulty and the first big room where he encountered the Imps and possessed constantly gave him trouble and he died alot. lol Have you tried firing up a quick new game on that difficulty to see the difference and if the AI becomes more aggressive?

- Fingers crossed but what about wave after wave arena? Hmmmmm....

Encounter design sounds more like a character action game than a Doom game lol. Get arbitrarily locked in a space, enemies come, kill the enemies, locks release and you can move on to the next one.

Eh, I might pick it up down the line if it turns out to be alright on its own merits. I'm totally in the mood for a linear-ass run and gun shooter with minimal story interruptions.

Mdk7

Do the enemies do stuff like rip your arms off or eat your head when they kill you?

Absolutely, death animations are visceral and fierce... and those regarding your own death make no exception to that.

Well in one of the streams mentions one strategy of letting the demons fight it out amongst themselves so who knows?

Not yet, but I think I will definitely play it again at Nightmare. Mind that Ultra Violence should already be hard, in theory.

Enemy placement being based on setpieces and waves is quite big letdown for me :/

I think this is going to be a fun game, but not nearly as good as the original. Waves and big focus on glory kills will hurt the experiece a lot. At least we're getting lots of exploration.

Do monsters fights against themselves? (in-fighting)

Ohhh.....I'm really not thrilled about all combat encounters being arena wave rooms. That's.....not Doom.

Like, are there spots where you grab a key you need, or a weapon that's sitting on the ground, and then the walls lift up and monsters swarm you? Are there times you round the corner and see something terrifying ready to knock your ass into next week?

The open levels with lots of secrets has me hopeful, but the RPG elements and the combat arenas and the over-emphasis on finishing moves makes me feel like this is a Doom made by people who *think* they know what Doom is, but are just wrong enough to ruin it. I've been replaying Doom 1 this past week just to refresh my memory, and I was really hoping for a game that is very similar to the original Doom and Doom 2.

What I loved about doom 3 was the way you walk into a area and it would be quiet as fuck, then you picked up that tempting piece of ammo and literally shit hit the fan. Are people saying thats what occurs here?

From the impressions im reading, this sounds like a more gory serious sam 3.

I am so fucking down for that.

Moff

I don't remember exactly, but it seems like original Doom games always had a mix of set enemies, and then "closets" in this way where a room with 5 guys would get a lot more populated as soon as you entered.

classic doom did it very similar to doom3.
80 to 90% of the enemies were placed in the level, and there would usually spawn some more behind you when you open a door or grab a powerup or a key.
people still criticized doom 3 for it

new doom seems to have straight up arena gameplay with multiple waves from what I read here, and I don't like that at all

What I loved about doom 3 was the way you walk into a area and it would be quiet as fuck, then you picked up that tempting piece of ammo and literally shit hit the fan. Are people saying thats what occurs here?

From the impressions im reading, this sounds like a more gory serious sam 3.

I am so fucking down for that.

Doesn't look a patch on Serious Sam.

No where near the amount of enemies nor aggression!

Not really, Doom 3 enemy placament was all about player arriving in one area -> monsters spawn everywhere -> kill them -> go to next room. Actually it is really similar to the new Doom.

Thanks you Mdk7 for impressions!

Yes there is a region called region All and it's for south american countries if I remember correctly. they are pretty much like region 1 (US) and have ESRB rating, but usually they have portuguese words on the box.

Thanks!

Thanks. Ill keep this in mind in the future.

Doesn't look a patch on Serious Sam.

No where near the amount of enemies nor aggression!

Well, tbf, no game has managed to replicate the "oh shit" moment you feel when an army of headless bombers come running at you, screaming their heads off.

If doom can just manage to replicate some of the other stuff, ill be happy.

Well, tbf, no game has managed to replicate the "oh shit" moment you feel when an army of headless bombers come running at you, screaming their heads off.

If doom can just manage to replicate some of the other stuff, ill be happy.

Agreed!

Not enough for me though. Serious Sam has it's own personality and this Doom doesn't look to be trying to replicate it but Bethesda has merely (to me) chosen the cheapest way to make the game and sell its namesake.

Btw, how big were the guys who made Serious Sam and the company who published it?

I'll repeat what I said earlier that Bethesda are quickly becoming fuckers!

So far all the impressions feel exactly like doom besides the focus on brutal kills .

Dooms ai was never that great and this has the same focus on constant movement and weapon variation during fights . It also has keys and secret areas . Really the only thing it has different is possibly the arena spawn stuff but hopefully with snap map we can still have those moments where you open a door and see a ton of enemies .

That may well be how it works here , I'm sure he has only seen a small slice of the game , doom 3 had the exact same arena wave only it was triggered by an armor pickup. At least here there levels are a lot bigger and movable then doom 3

I've also heard brutal kills can be turned off , or is that not the case ? Obviously you would get less health but if that makes it feel more like original doom then people will still choose it.

Would love if you could just have health pack pickups instead of getting them from enemies .

Really the only thing that bothers me is the crappy multiplayer , but if snap map works well I'm hoping the single player can be good for quiet some time.

So I'm still Hopefull it will be worth a pickup just for the single player .

Simo

Agreed!

Not enough for me though. Serious Sam has it's own personality and this Doom doesn't look to be trying to replicate it but Bethesda has merely (to me) chosen the cheapest way to make the game and sell its namesake.

Btw, how big were the guys who made Serious Sam and the company who published it?

I'll repeat what I said earlier that Bethesda are quickly becoming fuckers!

Seems like a bit over a overreaction. lol

id software developed Doom and even under Zenimax they've been trying to get a new Doom developed for the last 7 years, 4 of which I believe is the end result we're getting now.

Bedlam

I get a real dirty feeling that Bethesda have just made a quick and dirty cash in on the name and it looks like its fucking showing too.
I don't think so. To me it seems like a ton of money and work went into this game. It's been in development forever and at least one version was cancelled in mid-development. I think Bethesda/ID really wanted to get this right.

However, they might have made some wrong decisions with regards to the combat mechanics and the progression through the levels. I was hoping for some balls-to-the-wall shooting action like in Wolfenstein: TNO and not this "jump onto glowing enemy to trigger execution"-gameplay that we seem to be getting with this game. :-/

We'll see. It will be interesting to see the impressions surfacing during the next couple of days.

I don't mind the spawning waves of enemies, it creates more dynamic encounters than having set placements for the whole game. Original doom and 2 you easily memorized all enemy placements and could kill them before they could really do much to you.

As shown in videos, the game still has lots of set placements of enemies, the big encounters are just the wave spawning.

And as been said countless times, the brutal kill stuff is purely optional, or if you need some extra healing at points.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member

Can you turn off the glowing animation but still have the ability to do a glory kill? I love how it was done it Brutal Doom.

Also, the enemy spawning in as opposed to just being distributed throughout the level at the start kinda sucks. It was always awesome to clear out a bunch a guys but then still hearing one on the other side of a door or wall.

Eesh, the focus on glory kills and enemies spawning in waves has completely killed my hype for this game. Guess I'll wait for a 50% christmas sale.

Oh well guess I'll take the money and drop it on No Man's Sky instead.

Top Bottom