• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM Eternal – New Trailer Arrives Tomorrow at 12:30 PM ET | Update: Trailer Inside

MiguelItUp

So excited for this, and unexpected! They mentioned new details and info in January, so I'm wondering if there's gonna be more at PAX South.

Lets hope they have got rid of that stupid fucking grappling hook and even more stupid quick dodge.
Nope, those are new additions to Eternal. To each their own, but they felt good when I played it. 🤷‍♂️ Also, I have a feeling the dash will be an ability you unlock later in the game or something.

Looking forward to it. Interested to see why they've delayed it.

Tell me about it, been looking forward to this for a LONG time. I honestly think trying to get DOOM 64 locked into place was a part of it. But yeah, I'm wondering what else. I wish it were because they decided to add deathmatch and stuff as well. But I highly doubt that. :(

wipeout364

I really hope they add in a regular multiplayer mode. Not jazzed at all about that mode they showed, DOOM multiplayer was pretty good, just add weapon pick ups and get rid of the loadouts and it would be amazing. I'm fine with the new mode they showed I just think there was a ton of potential in the original games multiplayer that was masked by having maps locked behind a season pass.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

EA0315771770CF34C15928056753B78AB2C5A42E

Lets hope they have got rid of that stupid fucking grappling hook and even more stupid quick dodge.
It's funny, because they both look like decently fun additions in so far as general gameplay goes, but they don't really feel like DOOM to me. Oh well, what can you do?

MiguelItUp

It's funny, because they both look like decently fun additions in so far as general gameplay goes, but they don't really feel like DOOM to me. Oh well, what can you do?
I'm surprised no one mentioned the wall climbing, haha. Really though, it all feels good. I trust them with every piece of my being. What I played felt good, and with more marinating, I can't help it will be just as good as 2016, if not better.

Stouffers

Banned
Switch isn’t getting this until later..
Sucks but whatever. Does that mean switch owners have to also wait for Doom64 or will that come to all platforms at the same time?

Top Bottom