• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Doom Soundtrack by Mick Gordon is out on iTunes and elsewhere.

Omikron

Feb 12, 2008
Same. I need this in my blood right now. Someone help.

EDIT:
Oooh. Thank you!

DOUBLE EDIT:
Aw, doesn't seem to be available to me yet.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear the release date is the 28th. Australia has it's benefits on occasion.

Ulysses 31

Nov 24, 2013
Most disappointing soundtrack of the year. Hated everything about this.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yeah, been waiting months for this. Hope there's a lossless release, too.

Total running time is 128 minutes!

EvilKatarn

Dec 17, 2012
That BFG Division arrangement is on fire.

Rust, Dust & Guts, Authorization, Flesh & Metal, BFG Div and 6_idkill.Vega are my favourites.

Am I mistaken or is the song formerly known as Lazarus Combat missing on the real album?

Ulysses 31

Nov 24, 2013
That BFG Division arrangement is on fire.

Rust, Dust & Guts, Authorization, Flesh & Metal, BFG Div and 6_idkill.Vega are my favourites.

Am I mistaken or is the song formerly known as Lazarus Combat missing on the real album?

The "unofficial" soundtrack has over 4 hours of music so yeah there's bound to be music pieces not present in the 2 hour official version.

Mick cut out a lot of the ambient fat which is fine with me.

sector4

Jun 3, 2013
I went and checked out the related video: DOOM Behind the Music and WTF, Mick Gordon is an Aussie?!?! AWESOME!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone who's gotten a chance to listen to the OST, is the Hell Guard track on there, and if so, what's it called?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Aug 22, 2007
waiting for that vinyl... the only video game soundtrack i'd willingly spin.

hwalker84

Apr 25, 2007
Pittsburgh
Sorry for yelling, but this is a big deal. We've been waiting for this for months... seems like we're finally getting our wish:

BEHOLD the official version of RIP & TEAR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

2016's greatest soundtrack? Yes. The answer is YES. There was a small amount of chatter in the official thread, but this greatness needs some wide exposure. Do it up, brethren.

Fuck yes!!!