• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom Soundtrack by Mick Gordon is out on iTunes and elsewhere.

Ulysses 31

Most disappointing soundtrack of the year. Hated everything about this.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yeah, been waiting months for this. Hope there's a lossless release, too.

Total running time is 128 minutes!

El Sabroso

well, I think is not available in Mexico yet, cannot purchase or anything in the googleplay and cannot either on spotify

That BFG Division arrangement is on fire.

Rust, Dust & Guts, Authorization, Flesh & Metal, BFG Div and 6_idkill.Vega are my favourites.

Am I mistaken or is the song formerly known as Lazarus Combat missing on the real album?

Ulysses 31

That BFG Division arrangement is on fire.

Rust, Dust & Guts, Authorization, Flesh & Metal, BFG Div and 6_idkill.Vega are my favourites.

Am I mistaken or is the song formerly known as Lazarus Combat missing on the real album?

The "unofficial" soundtrack has over 4 hours of music so yeah there's bound to be music pieces not present in the 2 hour official version.

Mick cut out a lot of the ambient fat which is fine with me.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone who's gotten a chance to listen to the OST, is the Hell Guard track on there, and if so, what's it called?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
waiting for that vinyl... the only video game soundtrack i'd willingly spin.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hell fucking yeah! One of the best soundtracks of the goddamn year. The only soundtrack that matches it is Persona 5.

jb1234

Most disappointing soundtrack of the year. Hated everything about this.

I wasn't disappointed in it all that much because my expectations weren't especially high. Aside from some interesting choral elements later on, it mostly came across as noise in-game.

Top Bottom